It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Can Save Us From The NWO?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There is all kinds of super hero's that are suppose to protect us against their arch enemies ... did super man take on Rockefeller in one of his movies ... naw, that was mumbles ... well, someone flash the Batman Call BEAM and lets get these crooks behind bars...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

First they will need to scare us so much that we will willingly give over our weapons to them. What can they use that we haven't heard of, seen a movie about, or read about? Yes, the camps are in place, along with the rest of the plan. Putting it into place is another thing altogether. Can you imagine for just a minute what would happen if Martial Law was announced, and a gun grab began? We have people ready to go to war over high gas prices, try that, and TPTB will have a bloody mess on their hands, and they know it. The also have weapons that can render a person helpless, but can they use it on all of us at once? I think not. The NWO is losing, people, and they know this. I think they will try to escape the planet before we kill them all. I may be wrong on this, but it fits what I know about them.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Nooo, the extraterestrials have said over and over that they will not help us if we refuse to help ourselfs. They cannot do everything FOR us... There will be no help. So you better be smart and prepare!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join