It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Can Save Us From The NWO?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have been reading about FEMA camps, coffins, boxcars, shackles
and so on, all contributed to the NWO's plan to eliminate a majority
of those against their goal. I can't say for certain this is true, but the
evidence and stories are sure to give me the creeps. Compelling
components for a Hollywood movie?! Sometimes the best place to
hide the truth is in plain sight.

If, if, if.. remember I said IF, this were to come to fruition and
FEMA camps were given the green light and termination of those
who opposed the government. Martial Law is in full swing, millions
of lives being extinguished by the hand of the NWO, who would
save us?! Which countries have the capability and balls to step up,
fly in, ship in and fight the U.S. Martial Law?!

If there is extraterrestrial life out there and we have been visited,
this would be the ideal time to step in and save us.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by cluckerspud

My money is on the Power Rangers, if not them then the X-men should definetly lend a helping hand.

comments like that make me

adds no substance to the thread at all

to the OP

Who can save us from the NWO?

Well "IF" the NWO "exists" than the only way to save yourself is for you to actually save yourself.

"Every man for himself" so to speak.

Find sources of food, shelter etc.

Stay away from large cities, if you live in a city have an escape plan and be ready to go whenever situation X happens.

Thats really all you can do. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think the boxcar/shackle thing was about those cars...
Anyway, again, I think a NWO does not necessarily mean -negative- change. It could be a good thing- a new way of doing things.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Anyway, again, I think a NWO does not necessarily mean -negative- change. It could be a good thing- a new way of doing things.
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I disagree.

NWO has only ONE agenda, Control and minipulate the populace in to " there " way of thinking, there rules on there turf. There is NO good thing about this my friend. What do you think is around the corner, given the " Elite " is controlling US right now - Do you think that perhaps they will change there minds after all the hard work they have put into contolling us now? Please!!!

To the OP - i believe that its up to YOU to save YOURSELF my friend. We as humans have our OWN lives to live, we have to make our own decisions of which will guide us through are life. You dont live your life for others, you live your own life. If your life is secure then and only then can you offer support to your fellow human. Until that time, be safe!!

IP

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Maybe thats what the 2012 prophecy is an end to their plans before it comes to fruition whatever happens.
I think we are the answer if all their power is money then we need to withdraw it all and destroy it and restrain the certain powerful few by any means.
The truth is is that are tens of millions more than those employed or who are government and other powerful elite, ask yourself who should be afraid of who?
I wont be a slave to their system and to stop me is to kill me, eventually if enough fought like that there would be no-one left to control and we would be in a better place than here in their world they created, we need to grow up as a race as take responsibility because a chisled jawed hero with his weapons blowing things up will not save the world as the movies show or in this case small grew interdimensional time travellers.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I apologize for me earlier post, your right it didn't help the conversation, but i thought it amusing.

Here's what i really think:

To stop the NWO from forming (and i mean the bad one) i think we would need a global awakening of the mind. It would require all humans all over the glove (or the majority of) to realise that we need to work together, accross all sectors to improve our lives and rid us of the in-human, elitist run world we live in now.

But if that happens, it would ammount to a OWG (one world government) anyway, because people would see the futility in drawing imaginary lines in the sands.

Another possible scenario would be for somebody in the higher ups of the NWO actually disclosing some sort of massive truth upon the media to mess up they're plans.

Again sorry for the earlier post, this is my actual response...

Cheers

TC

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

OHHH! Thanks for clarifying. The "bad" NWO. Okay, good. These things need to be defined better. It's almost as if half the world is saying change is HORRIBLE. Good change is good, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yes your correct change is good, but the change has to help us globally instead of just a few rich elitists. We would need honest, hard working politicians, but i don't see how that will happen since even if you are an honest politician people still think you're corrupt cause well..you call yourself a politician.

I think we'll be seeing alot of "enlightment" among the people of this world in the next couple of years. People will demand answers, and if the demand is great enough, and properly sought out, we will have them.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by tothetenthpower

OHHH! Thanks for clarifying. The "bad" NWO. Okay, good. These things need to be defined better. It's almost as if half the world is saying change is HORRIBLE. Good change is good, right?

ya the "bad" version so to speak

a "good change" would rock and i would welcome it with open arms!

and thanks for making a good 2nd post 10thpower, i starred it because it adds alot to the thread ,

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yes your correct change is good, but the change has to help us globally instead of just a few rich elitists. We would need honest, hard working politicians, but i don't see how that will happen since even if you are an honest politician people still think you're corrupt cause well..you call yourself a politician.

I think we'll be seeing alot of "enlightment" among the people of this world in the next couple of years. People will demand answers, and if the demand is great enough, and properly sought out, we will have them.

now thats a post with quality! i agree completely with your sentiments

awesome thoughts!

and your right alot of people are actually "thinking" for once, which is a very positive change

even people i knew that didnt care about world events 5 years ago, now days are actually participating and trying to help figure it out or find solutions

people realized they have a voice and now they want to speak up
and thats for sure a good sign for the future of mankind

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Your completely right, the only think holding us back is the cloud of dis-information and the "illusion" that people are fed and believe, day in and day out.

The younger population is catching on quick, thanks to websites like ATS and others. The more and more we go along, we see that people are not believing everything so blindly. Were slowly coming around.

That being said, i'm sure the people running show have realized that too, and i believe thats why we've seen such blatant human rights abuses and just general dis-information going out to the public. It's like a test you see, like a kid pushing his boundries, they're trying to figure out exactly to what point people will believe they're BS, and then BAM something huge happens in that particular sector.

They did it with Russia, then they did it with terrorism. They haven't started a war in a little over 4 years now, they need another from what i can gather.

I see a big coincidence between what's going on now in the ME (what the media is reporting anyway) and the kind of news we were being shown just before the whole Iraq/Afghanistan propaganda.

[edit on 1/10/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Personally I think it will be "leaders" that will rise up, people that one would not usually expect that will bring rise to the revolution and war of a life time. All in order to save eachother. Because if we lose the war against the NWO we will most likely have lost, but if were to prolong there success and become neusiences we may have a chance to win with good leadership and hope. Hope is what we will need along with the love of our fellow brothers and sisters on both sides of the fighting.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
"Every man for himself" so to speak.

Find sources of food, shelter etc.

Stay away from large cities, if you live in a city have an escape plan and be ready to go whenever situation X happens.

Thats really all you can do. Good luck.

I hear ya. Everyman for himself.
I have actually considered a plan as crazy as it may
seem to some. Canned food, a gun, maps, a bag
of camping gear and clothes and tent all in 2 back-packs.

You can never be too prepared. hahahaaa.

It's just hard to think of anyone coming to the rescue.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'll tell you one thing, if NA does go down in flames....NOBODY is helping us out. You guys are right, it will be every man for himself, other than the people who stay together in small communities and defend themselves.

Being Canadian, that will most likely happen here lol

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I'll tell you one thing, if NA does go down in flames....NOBODY is helping us out. You guys are right, it will be every man for himself, other than the people who stay together in small communities and defend themselves.

Being Canadian, that will most likely happen here lol

Lots of woods up there. Pleanty of land to group, gather and
figure things out. I'm 20 miles outa NYC. Gauging things in
the next year it may be time to move away. Hahaha.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why does someone have to save us? Why can't we save ourselves? Free will is not giving others the responsibility in delegating our lives for us.

If you would like to slay the machine stop giving it oil.

Rising up and fighting isn't the answer just stop participating. Turn off the tube and start learning the skills to be less dependent on others.

The idea is to segregate us into manageable parts. We are a whole and when we realize this we will be unstoppable.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The only person who can save you is you. When or if the NWO reveals itself in some way, you have to dig for the truth and not believe in their lies and form your resistance. Band together with other rebels and hope for the best.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i think any attempted imposition of a new world order would quickly take the form of a revolution or civil war. you'll either have to do the 'fight or take flight' thing if you want to resist.

as to who would step in and help? assuming the whole thing is suppose to kick off globally then hmm ... maybe aliens are the only hope.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Russia and China, and then the NWO has to save us from them, the fact is that the truth is somewhere in the middle and we need balance so no major side gains full advantage.Balance is the only thing keeping us from going all the way down.If one major power would gain total domination then were screwed.Were not even pawns, just cannon meat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join