It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and pedofile connection?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Removed... solved

Thanks LLM

Rgds

[edit on 13-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Typo on my part - I was trying to respond to two people quickly. I usually cut and paste the quoted by HTML so I don't have to type it so much, and I accidentally pasted the wrong one.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
the way i see it paedophilia is so ridiculously abhorrent anyone knowing about any proceedings would tell an authority in an attempt to get it stopped,and the participants duly punished if possible...but i doubt very much if a freemason would do this to a fellow mason...thus condoning and allowing these sick practices....peace...butlincat

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by butlincat
the way i see it paedophilia is so ridiculously abhorrent anyone knowing about any proceedings would tell an authority in an attempt to get it stopped,and the participants duly punished if possible...but i doubt very much if a freemason would do this to a fellow mason...thus condoning and allowing these sick practices....peace...butlincat

And you'd doubt this because.........? Uh why Freemasons particularly? For some reasons, do Freemasons of your acquaintance demonstrate an unusual tolerance for the "ridiculously abhorrent" that would necessarily make them suspect?

Or is just a case of you surmise, ergo thus it must be?

Masons are bound by oath to uphold the law of whatever land they reside in and are harsher in judgement on another Mason than they would be on a non-Mason in that we hold ourselves to a higher moral threshold.

You might actually want to talk with actual, flesh-and-blood Masons and educate yourself a bit about Freemasonry in general (in the real world vs. on an Internet forum) as opposed to slandering an entire group at the drop of a hat with no particular evidence to support your 'doubts'. It's thoughtless positing such as yours that brought us such wonderful times in human history as the Inquisition and the Third Reich.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
u seem to know a lot about me,and freemasonry...and u say "freemasons are bound by oath to uphold the law etc etc..."..there are as many criminals in freemasonry as there are in any other society for a start..this is logical...or do u think they are of higher moral codes than any other organisation?..well,theyre not...+ the rest of ur comment is not worth answering,sadly.

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

And you'd doubt this because.........? Uh why Freemasons particularly? For some reasons, do Freemasons of your acquaintance demonstrate an unusual tolerance for the "ridiculously abhorrent" that would necessarily make them suspect?

Or is just a case of you surmise, ergo thus it must be?

Masons are bound by oath to uphold the law of whatever land they reside in and are harsher in judgement on another Mason than they would be on a non-Mason in that we hold ourselves to a higher moral threshold.

You might actually want to talk with actual, flesh-and-blood Masons and educate yourself a bit about Freemasonry in general (in the real world vs. on an Internet forum) as opposed to slandering an entire group at the drop of a hat with no particular evidence to support your 'doubts'. It's thoughtless positing such as yours that brought us such wonderful times in human history as the Inquisition and the Third Reich.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by butlincat

I stayed away from this thread because I thought it was particularly ridiculous and I felt I would have a hard time holding my tongue.

But... oh well...

Masons are not pedophiles. Masonry would not tolerate a man as a member if knowledge that he was a criminal became known.

This is nothing but more slander and muckraking by people who know nothing of what they speak.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Something that I can say with a fair degree of certainty is that the masons will publicly disavow anyone who gets caught in any serious criminal activity.

caught...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

u seem to know a lot about me,and freemasonry...and u say "freemasons are bound by oath to uphold the law etc etc..."

I know you made an obtuse statement unsupported by anything other than supposition on your part. To whit

In fact, Masons are specifically instructed to tell the authorities. THAT is the point I was making in my post.

..there are as many criminals in freemasonry as there are in any other society for a start

You saying that there are as many felons in Freemasonry as there are in the Cosa Nostra? The Bloods? The Crips?

I'll await your answer.

..this is logical

This is supposition. Not the same thing at all. Pretty easy to point out the flaw in your "logical" ointment, wasn't it?.

...or do u think they are of higher moral codes than any other organisation?

a) I think we hold ourselves to a higher standard than most (not all necessarily; there's always someone else who's better)

b) Freemasonry isn't the sort of group that's going to be attractive to those of a felonious bent by and large. I think it'd be fair to say the same of KofC though I'll leave that to anyone on the board who's more familiar with it than I am.

c) Individuals aren't emblematic of a group, either good or bad. The exception doesn't create a rule.

..well,theyre not...+ the rest of ur comment is not worth answering,sadly.

Your opinion backed up by nothing that gives weight to your position.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Something that I can say with a fair degree of certainty is that the masons will publicly disavow anyone who gets caught in any serious criminal activity.

caught...

People like you amaze me. Masonry is not omnipotent. Its a small part of its members life - how are they going to know that something illegal is going on before they get caught? What are we supposed to do, appoint masonic investigators to spy on people to make sure everything is on the up and up?

We just can't win with people like you. When a lodge finds out its member has done something wrong, they get thrown out - then you whine about it as if it were only happening because they were "caught."

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You know what. You honestly have nothing better to do than argue with people, why don't you find a thread you hold a common interest on? Is your soul purpose here to project every damn belief you have? Honestly no one cares if you're wrong or right, and that goes to say for everyone on the board. I mean no one cares if I'm right or wrong just as much as they don't care that you're right or wrong. Why in the hell are you always here protecting the masons? If you're so damn sure that you are right that why try to change other peoples ideas? Screw them, there insignificant. That's how I look at it. If you can't beat them, then LEAVE the situation.

God, you truely are a piece of work.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Let's look at the title of this thread, shall we?
"Freemasonry and Pedophile connection?"

Quite frankly if someone claimed I was a pedophile I'd punch them in the face, or come pretty dang close to it.

You can bet I'd be unsympathetic towards him and anyone who agreed with him.
I have personally seen how someone can be ostracize or fired based on nothing but rumors. They carry weight, so naturally you can expect someone to get ticked off about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Not to mention his post was completely off topic and 100% personal assault - completely against the T&C. Apparently ATS is quite the opposite of mason friendly as the anti-masons think. If I had said that sort of stuff I would be warned/banned/whatever by now

Revolution seems to have some sort of deep hatred and rage. I really get his blood pressure up without even saying anything to him. Its kind of amusing

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

You know what. You honestly have nothing better to do than argue with people, why don't you find a thread you hold a common interest on? Is your soul purpose here to project every damn belief you have? Honestly no one cares if you're wrong or right, and that goes to say for everyone on the board. I mean no one cares if I'm right or wrong just as much as they don't care that you're right or wrong. Why in the hell are you always here protecting the masons? If you're so damn sure that you are right that why try to change other peoples ideas? Screw them, there insignificant. That's how I look at it. If you can't beat them, then LEAVE the situation.

God, you truely are a piece of work.

If you see something wrong and don't correct it, you have just set a new standard.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think if anything ATS leans toward 'anti' ideals. I have no problem with that or with skepticism from anyone outside masonry.

We have been told again and again that we are not allowed to proselytize or 'recruit' so I think if that line were getting close we would get our pee-pees smacked by the powers that be.

I honestly don't believe LLM is 'projecting' his beliefs upon anyone. Freemasonry is (if nothing else) a family. Though I have never met LLM in real life he is my brother as are all the other Masons on the board.

I would hope that anyone here on ATS would jump to defend a family member if a ludicrous and slanderous claim of pedophilia was heaped upon them in a public arena.

How long do you think a thread would last that was entitled "Jew connection to pedophilia" or "Arab connection to pedophilia" or even "Scientology connection to pedophilia".

Indeed our fraternity is attacked time and again publicly here and if a brother puts up even a hint of defensiveness everyone takes it as a grand conspiracy to rule the world.

Masons will never (and should never) enforce their beliefs upon anyone. But I agree with self-defense. The inflammatory nature of this thread's headline is going to get blood boiling and I think that has to be expected when a group is accused of having a connection to pedophilia.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sometimes the logic gets skewed aside so much that it just doesn't make sense anymore...

If you read a headline that said something derogatory about catholics or protestants, like "Police clash with Catholics over Protestant march ". should I read that if your a catholic you had a clash with police simply because your a catholic in the area?
If you read "Charts, graphs, and paedophile Masons" does this mean that simply because it names mason you are included.

Should catholics be fighting the slander??? No.. its a generalization... because although some people claim this is some type of label added to their psyche it is merely a name of the club they belong to.

I would say that the majority of the population is in some type of SECRET organization. They may not know what is going on but, as time progresses in the membership they evaluate what the person can know and participate in when it comes to the SECRET functions of that organization. For some of the smaller groups, like the Loyal order of moose, as they progress to accepting the misdeeds they do to their neighbors in the name of good, they are then elevated to another group like the masons. Taking them to much higher disservice of their neighbors in the name of their community good.

The pedos know that they can find protection in a group that will help his fellow mason brother. Some use the example that a mason is above the law... well the example used earlier in which one soldier allowed an enemy to walk away because he was a mason is a good example. This is treason... Mason's will be treasonous against their own country, taking their mason oath before that of the soldiers???? Does this speak for all masons???

That would be a generalization would it??

Not sure what to make of some of the nonesense on these mason threads... forget the fluff and see the facts...

***Note**
Directly below is a good indication of fluff.... The fluff will say that links to media are not valid... Are the courts lying about the masons being involved in crimes??? I mean I don't believe them 100% but do we think they are trying to frame masons???

[edit on 15-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

Well, I'm a 32nd degree mason and Knight Templar, so I guess I'm a raging pedo, huh.....

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

I agree, forget the fluff and see the facts - there is no connection between freemasonry and your libelous accusations. You keep quoting blogs of anti-masons who have no more evidence than you do, and just keep copying and pasting from the propaganda you want to believe.

Those are the facts.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Why in the hell are you always here protecting the masons? If you're so damn sure that you are right that why try to change other peoples ideas?

When you see wrongs being done a man should fix them or at least point out the fallacies.

Plus why do people have to post so much degrading material on a subject they know so little about?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
When I say "caught", I mean caught as in "by the legal authorities", not as in "caught by the other guys from the lodge."

There is a difference.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Edit: Lackluster reply, impolite.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by RuneSpider]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join