It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and pedofile connection?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by Animal

The Catholic Church knowingly covered up offending priests actions.

The Catholic Church consists of over one billion people. That is my point. Yes, there were some bishops that covered up some pedophiles acts, and that is detestable. But to condemn one billion people for the actions of a few is wrong.

Sorry mate perhaps you are misunderstanding me. I am not talking about the members of the Church who worship there, I am talking about the Churches STRUCTURE, priests, bishops, Cardinals and the Pope himself. You can try to water down my point by making the church out to be 'ONE BILLION PEOPLE' if that is your bag fie, it means nothing in this conversation other than your not willing to have it.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Right mate, first off, i'm not a Mason.

Secondly, you've never stated what secrets you believe they ar ekeeping.
Here are the statements youve made:

You stated you one friend who is a Mason, and that he is bragging about all the leeway he gets for being a Mason.

You've stated that Masons in general know nothing of their true history.

The you state that you want someone to post a recording from a private organization.

Every other statement you've made is based on your views or opinions.
That's it.

SO, on the ONE statement that is currently on topic that we can work with to prove anything else you are talking about:
You state your friend is a member of a Masonic lodge.
So, what is the Masonic Lodge.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
You are the one that signs the oath of secrecy... If that is garbage and I have nothing to worry about posting then that would mean that you'd have no problem posting your name etc.... Your logic... but of course your not using logic but antagonism for your side.

Where do you get this stuff? I've never signed a oath of secrecy in my life, so nope, you have nothing to worry about.

YOU are the one who thinks all things secret are horrible, not me. So post your secret information, now, or admit defeat. You post your full name, address, phone number, social security number, credit card numbers, and bank account numbers and I will personally record the next lodge meeting I go to and buy you a copy of the easily available and 300 years exposed Duncan's ritual and mail it to your address. If you don't post that information, then you are lying about secret being bad because you are keeping them. Either that or you are a bad person. So prove you mean what you say or get off it.

It's quite clear from three pages of thread, as well as the other threads that provide valid proof of this link, that most know there is a definite connection between pedofiles and masons. Just check out the media stories. The evidence is overwhelming, much the same as the 911 inside job proof is overwhelming, but we just won't pay attention to that now will we...

Actually its quite clear from this thread as well as other thread that while people like you flail about slandering millions of people, there is absolutely no evidence and no connection between pedophiles and masons. I've read the media stories, and there is none. No amount of you clicking your heels and wishing for something different is going to change - no evidence.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yes the proof is there... you masons put it all out in front of us.... then you can brag later..

Where did you get the idea that I am a mason? I am not, but I do believe that you are attacking them for no reason. I don't have to be a mason to recognize a smear job.
Even if they did have a "secret" oath, and I don't know whether they do or not, so what? How does that affect you? I do have friends and family that are masons, and they know nothing about any of the things you accuse them of. Further, I know that the masons do good works, as do many other organizations.
BTW, if you work for a company, you sometimes have to sign an oath of secrecy or non-disclosure for inventions or trade secrets. You have a problem with that?
Furthermore, in the Catholic Church, priests have a vow of secrecy regarding anything told to them in a confessional. That is to protect the person that confessed. Priests have gone to jail for refusing to break that oath. Who would confess sins if they knew that the priest would tell those sins to others?
There is nothing wrong with secrets as such. Our government has all sorts of secrets, with different levels of secrecy. What would happen to the securityof this country if those secrets were revealed.

I think too many people have been believing trash about masons, Catholics, Vegetarians, you name it. Why not pick on some valid targets, like organized crime, terrorists, and other truly evil organizations?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

You can try to water down my point by making the church out to be 'ONE BILLION PEOPLE' if that is your bag fie, it means nothing in this conversation other than your not willing to have it.

Well, perhaps if you are a non-Catholic, I can understand that you don't realize that the Church is the entire membership, not just the hierarchy. Furthermore, I already said that those higher ups that did try to hide the crimes should be punished, and as a matter of fact, they now are. However, again, look at the statistics. The number of priests and higher-ups involved is a very small number. You cannot condemn the entire hierarchy for the crimes of a few. The Catholic church has a central structure, unlike many other faiths, and thus, is more visible. However, if an archbishop in Boston hid some of the alleged crimes, that does not mean that other archbishops did the same thing.

Nobody blamed all Protestants when Jimmy Swaggard committed his "sins", or when Jimmy and Tammy Baker swindled all those senior citizens out of their life savings to buy air-conditioned dog houses for their dogs, or a new mansion, so you shouldn't blame the entire hierarchy for the crimes of a few.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
As to some that say they are not mason... I am speaking in general and am not speaking to one particular t....

As to the question of signing a company oath of secrecy..... That is also a bad thing... and that is a good example...

Monsantos makes you sign an oath of secrecy... and look at what they are doing to our food supply worldwide with the GMO foods... Of course that is probably something that you wouldn't have the ability to follow if your finding this difficult.

As for the catholic church... the OpuDei and the KofC both have oaths that are signed by the member.... If you've read anything on these SECRET societies then you would know what I'm talking about...

Of course you've proven with your previous posts that you won't read...

As I said earlier you people in SECRET societies don't know the difference between SECRECY and privacy....

You provide NO proof....

I, like all people in society, have the right to privacy... NOT SECRECY.... but because of your kind, we have now given up the right of privacy for security.... which is bull that was created under SECRECY

Time to wake up
I cease responding to your baiting...

[edit on 12-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Actually, it is because of people like you that we have to give up our rights and privacy. You want private members of a private organization to share with you things that are none of your business.

And no, there is no fundamental difference between secrecy and privacy in the context which we are using the term. But OK then, everything masons do is private. Don't have a problem now, I guess?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

Yes.

I moved into an apartment complex in northeast Alabama that was full of masons. Every other tenant was either a freemason or a mason's widow, and I am in a position to know because I was doing building maintenance and acting as resident manager.

Greenbrier Apartments of Oxford, Alabama.

Out of 100 units, at least 60 were inhabited by Hiram's stooges. There was actually a standing policy that people who bore masonic affiliation had fixed rent, with no increases. I found that out when the rent was raised by $10 per month (I had to deliver the letters by hand) and quite a few people did not receive increases. Those people were lodge monkeys. When I asked the manager, Lisa Miller, if there was some sort of agreement with the masons concerning rent, she immediately looked away and would not give me a straight answer.

I remember talking to these people quite often, and quite a few of them had been molested as children or displayed disturbing sexual traits.

One of the guys called me over to fix a water leak in his bathroom (there was no water leak) and there were a few other guys over there. When I walked past the guest bedroom I noticed a rainbow-colored cat-o-nine-tails laying on the bed.

On the way out the guy and his "friends" were sitting there watching me very intently, and all 3 of them leaning back. I felt very uncomfortable to say the least.

Ended up losing that job over the masons, too. One of the older residents gave me a recommendation and I got a phone call on the maintenance cellphone asking if I was interested in masonry. At first I didn't pick up on it, and told the guy I didn't know how to lay brick. Then he mentioned the name of the older person and I knew what was up. I told him I was busy and he should call back later.

1 week after that, I was given 2 weeks notice and at the end of the 2 weeks was dismissed. Also, several of the tenants that I considered friends suddenly started avoiding me like the plague. The 2 old mason-widows that lived in my building stopped answering the door when I stopped by to see if they needed anything.

It was a learning experience.

There might be some good masons, but if there are I haven't met them. And I have met quite a few.

Edit: corretcing teh speelng

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Symbiote]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That is how it works.

When the police and the professional people in your area are all in the "wink wink, nod nod" crowd, they can really put you through the grinder.

Then when you bring it forward Hiram's winged monkeys come out of the woodwork with generalities and ad hominem attacks trying to derail you.

Your best bet is to document everything you can, and see if anything actionable turns up.

Think video camera or small pocket tape recorder (not a digital recorder).

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

Thank you Symbiote for showing that this occurs all the time.... Like I described in my prev posts I have been targeted by all, lawyers, doctors, contractors, the whole community.... Hell even "meals on wheels" does not return calls when they get my name.... The "meals" ladies hubby just happens to be a mason.... go figure...

But if you go by LLM and his buddies dialogue then we are imagining it.. and they want you to provide a lodge number too....

The masons will try to infiltrate you in every way, won't they...

B..stards... your sick

**ADDED** Just to add.... I admit that I don't "believe" the story above 100%.... The story could be a fabrication.... as with alot of them, but I just don't go by stories I see on forums and the media... Like I stated earlier, intelligent people on ATS are able to sift through the garbage and find a pearl if they spend the time... This story just adds information to that which must be sifted through... much like the information the masons provide...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
I moved into an apartment complex in northeast Alabama that was full of masons. Every other tenant was either a freemason or a mason's widow, and I am in a position to know because I was doing building maintenance and acting as resident manager.

Greenbrier Apartments of Oxford, Alabama.

Out of 100 units, at least 60 were inhabited by Hiram's stooges. There was actually a standing policy that people who bore masonic affiliation had fixed rent, with no increases. I found that out when the rent was raised by $10 per month (I had to deliver the letters by hand) and quite a few people did not receive increases. Those people were lodge monkeys. When I asked the manager, Lisa Miller, if there was some sort of agreement with the masons concerning rent, she immediately looked away and would not give me a straight answer.

Uh-huh. According to google Greenbriar Apartment is a corporate owned complex which means absolutely no one at the apartment level has any control over rent increases and could not choose to selectively charge rent. Funny how somehow they did that, and furthermore NO ONE bothered to take it to court even though its blatently against the law.

Your slanderous insults and attitudes reveal this is just another made up story by a anti-mason trying to confirm his/her views by changing reality to make the masons the enemy. It could of course be that certain people signed a lease agreement for a long term, or did not allow for rent increases for X years - but NO! It must be because they are masons.

The manager looked away when you asked because she was probably confused and/or didn't want to laugh at you.

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
I remember talking to these people quite often, and quite a few of them had been molested as children or displayed disturbing sexual traits.

Right, because people casually mention that they were molested and display 'sexual traits' during casual conversations.

One of the guys called me over to fix a water leak in his bathroom (there was no water leak) and there were a few other guys over there. When I walked past the guest bedroom I noticed a rainbow-colored cat-o-nine-tails laying on the bed.

Who cares? And you know this person was a mason, how?

On the way out the guy and his "friends" were sitting there watching me very intently, and all 3 of them leaning back. I felt very uncomfortable to say the least.

I'd be staring at maintenance too if they tried to look into every corner of my belongings while fixing something.

Ended up losing that job over the masons, too. One of the older residents gave me a recommendation and I got a phone call on the maintenance cellphone asking if I was interested in masonry. At first I didn't pick up on it, and told the guy I didn't know how to lay brick. Then he mentioned the name of the older person and I knew what was up. I told him I was busy and he should call back later.

This confirms it. This is the classical anti-mason formula - claim you were invited it, rejected it, and then blame events occurring after that on the evil masons even though there is no reason why anyone would invite you because it's not done and even though masons don't care if you join or don't join.

Just because something happens after something else doesn't mean they are related. It means you were not good at your job and got fired, and you want to blame the masons so you don't have to blame yourself.

A nice attempt though. All this proves is you were looking for some group to demonize and you found them. You dismissed all the rational and obvious explanations and instead jumped to crazy conclusions.

I am going to call the complex tomorrow and inquire all about this and find out the truth. I'm sure I'll find that they don't even have 60 units in the place, or that they've never had a rent increase of $10 in recent history. The last time I had a measly $10 increase in rent would have been in the 1980s or so.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And thank you for showing that you are willing to believe everything you hear if it confirms you beliefs. All this shows is you and others enjoy demonizing people.

Still waiting on once ounce of proof or evidence for any of this.

You want to be a victim and blame everyone else so you blame it on people like the masons. Its sick.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

As far as I know, the complex was sold a few years ago. I don't have the 411 on that, I don't live near there or talk to anyone from those apartments.

I am not surprised if the place sold. The former owner, George Rush, had some serious health problems and I can see him needing the money.

For the gay vibes and the 3 wierd dudes, the sex whip was left in very plain view and my feeling was that it was purposeful. The reason that I mentioned it was because it was the most cut-and-dried instance of sexual weirdness involving masons that I can remember.

The guy who lived in that unit was a mason, he had several stickers on the back of his truck indicating it. Maybe he put the stickers on there for a joke, but seeing the people who came and went from that unit, I doubt it.

In the course of a year people did talk about things that they wouldn't share with strangers. That is because I am actually a helpful and friendly guy both on the job and personally, and people find me easy to talk to. I did things like unlocking people's apartments for free when they locked themselves out (even though the rental contract said I could charge money for it) and fixing things A.S.A.P. instead of making them put in a service call in the morning. I made it a point to call on the old ladies at least every few days - which did occasionally net me some red velvet cake or a pan of brownies, old women from the country can COOK.

My experiences there may not reflect the whole of masonry, in fact they probably do not. But I still maintain that I never have met a trustworthy mason. If you can prove me wrong, please do so. And no, you aren't it.

BTW you are the world's worst shill. One man's opinion.

Edit: splelling

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Symbiote]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Of course you've proven with your previous posts that you won't read...

I read plenty. I don't have to read about the Catholic Church or the K of C. I know about them from experience. You seem to get all of your "information" from rag novels like the DaVinci code, and spurious websites.
You want to know about Catholics and the K of C- join them.
You want to know about masons, join them.
If not, then you have no need to know about any of those organizations. They have no need to know about you either. You seem to live in fear of bogymen that don't exist. Why don't you just go on with your life. the Church, the K of C, and the masons have no interest in what you do with your own life.

I, like all people in society, have the right to privacy... NOT SECRECY.... but because of your kind, we have now given up the right of privacy for security.... which is bull that was created under SECRECY

Why don't you tell that to the FBI or the CIA and see how far you get with trying to convince them that they have no right to secrecy. While you're at it, give them your name, phone number, and address, and tell them you object to their secrecy, and want them to stop immediately. Tell them you want to know all of their secrets. Have fun.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by ProfEmeritus]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

See you obviously don't read... Like I said earlier.... if you read...

My father was KofC/OpusDei and my sister is OD also... so I know of the ILLEGAL benefits that one gets... My sister doesn't have to care about her job because she has an in with a big company... any time she wants to work she just calls him up.... she likes to vacation though... This is at Monsantos.... that's why I know about Monsantos and the GMO.... I'm more awake than you think...

And I think Symbiote was correct... shill is the word I was looking for earlier...

IMHO
Rgds

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
reply to post by LowLevelMason

As far as I know, the complex was sold a few years ago. I don't have the 411 on that, I don't live near there or talk to anyone from those apartments.

I am not surprised if the place sold. The former owner, George Rush, had some serious health problems and I can see him needing the money.

For the gay vibes and the 3 wierd dudes, the sex whip was left in very plain view and my feeling was that it was purposeful. The reason that I mentioned it was because it was the most cut-and-dried instance of sexual weirdness involving masons that I can remember.

I don't think so. Masons are both straight and gay, as you would find in the normal population. Who cares?

The guy who lived in that unit was a mason, he had several stickers on the back of his truck indicating it. Maybe he put the stickers on there for a joke, but seeing the people who came and went from that unit, I doubt it.

I've seen all types of people put stickers on their car that weren't masons. People whose family members are masons, people who think its cool, etc. That absolutely doesn't mean one is a mason. Nor does a ring nor anything else. I can't tell you how many guys I've run into who wear masonic rings and think they can because their father/grandfather was a mason.

In the course of a year people did talk about things that they wouldn't share with strangers. That is because I am actually a helpful and friendly guy both on the job and personally, and people find me easy to talk to. I did things like unlocking people's apartments for free when they locked themselves out (even though the rental contract said I could charge money for it) and fixing things A.S.A.P. instead of making them put in a service call in the morning. I made it a point to call on the old ladies at least every few days - which did occasionally net me some red velvet cake or a pan of brownies, old women from the country can COOK.

I know lots of people on an "associate" basis (not friends, just associates) for 10 or 15 years, and no one is going to come out and tell me they were molested as a child and have a sexual fetish they want to talk about. People don't talk about it, period.

My experiences there may not reflect the whole of masonry, in fact they probably do not. But I still maintain that I never have met a trustworthy mason. If you can prove me wrong, please do so. And no, you aren't it.

You probably have yet to meet a single mason that you think is a mason. Its just another from of discrimination for you.

BTW you are the world's worst shill. One man's opinion.

And you are the world's worst liar. One man's opinion. On ATS shill is a compliment, by the way - it means you are telling the truth and people can't stand it so they try to insult you.

Nice try to get me out of fact checking this to debunk you by the way, but I'm sure when I call and ask about the apartment's history they will be more than happy to tell me
I may not get around to it tomorrow, but definitely some time this week. I look forward to debunking you.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
and who will debunk your debunking...

I mean so we can trust it...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

and who will debunk your debunking...

I mean so we can trust it...

Well since I tell the truth and don't deal in lies like you prefer, I'm afraid no one will. You can, however, call the apartment complex yourself to confirm the truth - but heck, you won't even read the PUBLICLY AVAILABLE RITUAL because you know reading it would make you acknowledge that masonry isn't what you think it is - so I won't be holding my breath on that.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

But didn't you know?

Debunking is the ultimate one-up, but counter-debunking is totally wrong.

You need to read up on your debunking , buddy. You are SO out of the loop. All the debunkers laugh at you as they debunk the debunk of the debunk.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Nun such as the blind:
The few masons I`ve spoken too at various lodges admit to me, at any rate that they know full well. That there are some masons who are into "funny stuff". Some might be making a small effort to get these people listed.. Masons can use the law to set you up, if you try to defend yourself.

I`ve had 3 mason Doctors using electromagnetic healing
www.energetic-medicine.net...

www.aquatechnology.net...

The BMA had a vote of no confidence in the GMC in 2000 being run by Mason doctors. Getting their mason colleauges off.
Lord Woolf and Dr Richard Coleman set a committee up to saying that doctors needed to declare their interests.
2002 Dr Coleman resigned being a mason himself:
Dr Retia Pal wrote the story up. WitchFinder General.

Both the doctors and the the durdishary were ask in a servay to delclare whether they were masons.. A high number of both doctors and court officals did not reply. Along with the police themselves.

There`s nowhere to report them the GMC staff and other departments designed to report these people; don`t want to believe:
Doctors above them do little: Its a closed shop..

These doctors are breaking basic eithics in that they should heal patients with full consent.. But they play behind colleaugues backs and patients if they get caught out they can just pretend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join