It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and pedofile connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Agreed. It's not about freemasons. The satanic pedophiles have infiltrated the highest ranks of freemasonry, politics, corporations and everything. These people only make up a small percentage of that group. The majority are people who want to do good. Saying "all masons are..." is like saying "all blacks are", "all Americans are" or "all politicians are". As soon as someone starts stereotyping, they immediately become wrong, as groups of people are made up of individuals.

After reading this NP I had to respond...

You are probably right and I don't think that many would disagree, that it is not all of you.... There is a certain frontage of the ranks that are seen from the front, the others are hidden away behind you; protected. (I did this sometimes to get away from being inspected during "after party night" parades. The unstable ones usually took the rear rank and if you were lucky the inspecting NCO was with you and didn't look past the front rank.)

Imagine you have a group of people from whatever race, occupation, etc on the earth. You hear rumors and see media reports that they have been planning a take over of the government. They haven't been convicted but the media provides video footage that shows some making statements backing up the reports. This group of people you find out has a SECRET meeting every Tuesday at the lodge and part of their oath says they will hang it they reveal the secrets of the lodge. Not too far fetched I hope... My father signed a KofC agreement like my uncle in blood.... later my father became an OpusDei member.

Now, using your quote above, the groups you mentioned, do you really think that our governments would allow this group to assemble at a meeting lodge? They won't even allow protesters to assemble any longer.

JFK said it in one of his most important speeches.... Secret societies need to be addressed by abolishment. Surprisingly he was a KofC member from what I found.

I must admit the "politician" example can't work..._javascript:icon('
')

IMHO
Rgds

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

My point is, you are judging another group with out a basis, because you expect it to be that way.
You aren't a mason, you have no real reason to believe this, other than it's what you expect happens.

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 11-1-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hello all. I only have one question to the OP, and all others who state the evidence that there are "High level masons with less than honorable intentions". Please describe to me , in detail , if possible, what is a "High Level Mason?"

I am a 32nd degree mason and know at least 10 33rd degree masons, and I am not sure if I actually know any "High level Masons" Your detailed input with verifiable information, would greatly assist me to find out if I am really part of an evil , world ruling, Cabal.

Thanks in advance for your input.

edit for spelling, my bad ;>)

[edit on 11-1-2009 by dredz]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dredz

Hello all. I only have one question to the OP, and all others who state the evidence that there are "High level masons with less than honorable intentions". Please describe to me , in detail , if possible, what is a "High Level Mason?"

I don't remember saying that it was "high" level masons that were doing it. I said masons. Any one in a secret society is hiding something... What I am saying is that it is usually found to be someone higher in the groups. Now when I say "usually found" I refer to the stories in the media that refer to charges and court cases against masons and other affiliated mason groups.

I don't know the complexities of the masons because of the major split with your Scottish rite crap but that doesn't matter. I found out that it doesn't matter what the group, if its secret its BAD. Your a member of a secret organization that ILLEGALLY takes benefits from other mason members(see above), most often resulting in conflict of interest. Even the Loyal Order of the Moose is secret and leads to other groups when the leaders see one is just right for picking. Just like the JESTERS. The Jesters are the scapegoat for the masons when it comes time for people to find out about the pedo stuff and teenage prostitution ring they run. Of course if you check the links I provide earlier you will find the link where they admit guilt. Now the masons deny they are affiliated.

This reminds me of the way the U.N. is denying any connection with the new messiah Maitreya through Share International. It was clearly printed on Share Intl magazine in 1997. Right in the open.... but you'll deny it...

IMHO
Rgds

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Now exchange "Catholic Priest" for "Freemason" and I would be more inclined to believe you.

I see. It is wrong to condemn the Masons for the actions of a small minority(which I agree is wrong to do), but it is alright to condemn the Catholic Church because of the actions of a small minority:
www.worldnetdaily.com...

An objective analysis of the situation suggests, first, that the Catholic church is no worse than others when it comes to the incidence of child molesters in its ranks. Second, whatever the failings of the Catholic hierarchy in dealing with this appalling problem (and they are legion), those sins pale in comparison to the blatant hypocrisy of the Church's enemies on this issue. In fact, some of those adversaries inadvertently assist the process of placing the scandal in context. Sylvia Demarest, a Texas lawyer, won a $119 million jury award on behalf of former altar boys abused in Dallas, and tracked allegations against priests in every part of the country. She told the Washington Post that her updated list of priests who stand accused of molesting children will reach 1,500 names – representing about 2 percent of the 60,000 priests who have served in the United States since 1984. Even this modest percentage may overstate the problem, since no one would suggest that every member of clergy who stands accused of pedophilia is actually guilty of the crime. Ms. Demarest's numbers conform with estimates by Thomas Plante, a California psychologist at Santa Clara University who treats priests who have molested minors. "The best data we have is that approximately 5 percent of priests have a predilection toward minors," he declared. "That seems consistent with other clergy who are not priests (such as Protestant ministers or rabbis)." Moreover, Plante cites research suggesting that among the general population, 8 percent feel sexually attracted to children – a higher percentage than among priests or other clergy. Such numbers, or course, reflect those who feel sexually drawn to contact with kids, rather than indicating the percentage who actually act upon this inclination. The Washington Post, an establishment liberal journal with no reason to whitewash the church, approvingly cites Gary Schoener, a psychologist in Minneapolis whose Walk-In Counseling Center has consulted with more than 1,000 victims of sexual abuse by clergy. He also affirms that the percentage of abusers among Catholic priests is no higher than among Protestant ministers.

Note the statement in bold. Do you also wish to condemn Protestants?
People of all walks are, unfortunately pedophiles. No group has a monopoly on them.

ATS's motto is to deny ignorance. To condemn the Masons, the Catholic Church, or any other respected group, because of a few, is NOT denying ignorance.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The more I read what you write the more amazed I become. Did you seriously just say "anyone in a secret society is hiding something?" No. Completely wrong. Of course this assumes freemasonry is a secret society, which you have of course completely ignored my questions about. I am curious how secret we are when the officers names and pictures on our websites, when the dates and times of our meetings are announced, our buildings clearly identified, our ritual exposed and available for you to read for free or from amazon.com, and where many members wear jewelry declaring their membership. Oh yeah, let me tell you, thats some secret stuff right here!

Here you are, telling masons there are child molesters among them, and you display that you don't even know the most basic facts about freemasonry. There was no "Scottish Rite split" and I have no idea where you got that from. There are two major US SIDE ORDERS, which developed independently, and many members are in both.

You also just said "if its secret its BAD". Very well then. Post your full name, address, picture, phone number, credit card numbers, and social security numbers. Now. After all, that is SECRET information and you just said its BAD. So post it, or stop with this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Post the full proceedings of your initiation... Are you a mason? if so then post it.. if not then its not being posted because its SECRET.... as for non-sense, I've never heard such utter tripe during a discussion...

You keep going to this Scottish rite crap... I told you it doesn't matter.... You tell me what is talked about during your meetings that they tell you not to say anything about. Bring a recorder into your meetings and record the full hour and half for five or so weeks in a row(helps with trust)... spill your guts on the whole initiation ceremony and then we'll say that its not secret..... otherwise it proves that there "COULD be a group of people within the masons that are pedophiles as noted in the media and court documents that state this fact."

Get your facts straight Low and try reading my text...

IMHO
Rgds

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Animal

The Catholic Church knowingly covered up offending priests actions.

The Catholic Church consists of over one billion people. That is my point. Yes, there were some bishops that covered up some pedophiles acts, and that is detestable. But to condemn one billion people for the actions of a few is wrong. The Catholic Church is considered to be the entire one billion people that are members, just as America is over 300 million people, and to condemn all Americans because of the actions of some of its leaders is just as wrong.
Apparently, you can not discern the difference between the two.
If you wish to condemn the few leaders of diocese that did that, I have no problem with that, I join you in that. However, Catholics consider themselves part of the Catholic Church as a whole, just as, I'm sure, Masons consider themselves part of the Masonic order.
I would never condemn an entire orgnanization because of the acts of some of its members, or even its leaders, is such is the case.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
Post the full proceedings of your initiation... Are you a mason? if so then post it.. if not then its not being posted because its SECRET.... as for non-sense, I've never heard such utter tripe during a discussion...

Nope, YOU are the one who said "if its secret its BAD" - so post everything I asked for. Do it. You are the one who has a problem with secrets, not me. I know that secrets in and of themselves are neither bad nor good, it depends on what they are. Perhaps you shouldn't throw out things you can't defend?

As for my initiation, its only been around for about 300 years. You can get it in the library, online, or on google. It is probably about as secret as the CNN headline news.

I also have not heard this much tripe in a ATS thread in a while, but it won't clear up as long as you keep on talking so I don't know what to tell you about it.

You keep going to this Scottish rite crap... I told you it doesn't matter.... You tell me what is talked about during your meetings that they tell you not to say anything about. Bring a recorder into your meetings and record the full hour and half for five or so weeks in a row(helps with trust)... spill your guts on the whole initiation ceremony and then we'll say that its not secret..... otherwise it proves that there "COULD be a group of people within the masons that are pedophiles as noted in the media and court documents that state this fact.

I can tell you exactly what is talked about during the meetings, since there is nothing in them I am told not to talk about: voting on bills, announcing of lodge events, dates for ritual practice, where everyone is going for coffee afterward, and a 15 minute lecture and Q&A on some masonic education topic.

There is no media or court documents that states masons are pedophiles. Stop lying. Perhaps you are a pedophile? After all, its in all the media and court documents. Yeah I made that up just like you did.

I'll make you a deal: I'll record the entire meeting of my lodge if you post your full name, address, phone number, social security number, credit card numbers, and bank account numbers. You are the one who has problems with secrets. You go first by setting the example that nothing should be secret. I'll even buy you your very own copy of Duncan's Ritual so you can see all the juicy non-secret things that have been public for 300 years, and send it to the address you publicly post.

I'm waiting.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

The Catholic church is a prime example of SECRETs making it wrong.

The jesuits, KofC, OpusDIE, they exist for the preservation of the church, the pope's army... their words...

BAD example.... Good one for our side... proves your not really looking at the material you present as backing up your statement.

IMHO
Rgds

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You don't even have a clue as to what those organizations are. As to SECRET, you can walk into any Catholic Church in the world, and no one will stop you.
However, continue your hatred and ignorance, both of them will eat you up.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

You are the one that signs the oath of secrecy... If that is garbage and I have nothing to worry about posting then that would mean that you'd have no problem posting your name etc.... Your logic... but of course your not using logic but antagonism for your side.

It's quite clear from three pages of thread, as well as the other threads that provide valid proof of this link, that most know there is a definite connection between pedofiles and masons. Just check out the media stories. The evidence is overwhelming, much the same as the 911 inside job proof is overwhelming, but we just won't pay attention to that now will we...

IMHO

Rgds

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

All of a sudden, you accept the media as the "be all and end all" of truth. If you believe that, after all you should have seen on ATS, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Furthermore, if you believe the media, why bother to join ATS? After all, ATS is for people that think for themselves, and don't necessarily believe all that they read in the media.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

There are times when you must sift through the chaff and find the valid data. Sometimes they blur even the truth, but we somehow see it.... You apparently see it as you have commented on stories that quote the media. Same with LLM, another that quotes the media and believes what he has sifted out to be chaff free and valid data.

I know that I'm using enough of my brain to validly make a decision as to whether a person in a SECRET group is capable of this.....

Yes the proof is there... you masons put it all out in front of us.... then you can brag later...

IMHO
Rgds

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

For the initiation ritual:
www.sacred-texts.com...
UGLE states that the physical repercussions such as "If I tell the secret I'll cut my throat" stuff was removed in the 80's.

Now again, I would like to point out how someone claiming to be a Anti-Mason wants to remove privacy from a organization because he believes they are up to something.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I must say that you all misunderstand me and also the others I believe...

I don't hate masons ..... I love them....

I hate their mason ideals that they keep SECRET.

Much like I hate the military ideals and thefake wars(SECRET) that have killed millions around the world. I hate the military, not the people, take the person away from the military and you have a rational thinker. I am one of those who woke up after being brain washed by the SECRECY that is growing exponentially within our society. Look at this list of ILLEGAL groups, which probably is only an iceberg tip compared to reality.

I spoke of my friend in the masons earlier.... He just happened to drop by after being absent for 5months.... right in the middle of this days rant about the masons. Coincidence? He said "I'm checking on you". He heard I was causing trouble.... Alot of coincidences happening lately...

Like I can't get a lawyer to finalize my will...
Like I can't get a contractor to fix my foundation unless I go through this one guy, all the others refer me to as "the one" who can help me, who just happens to be the mason lodge master in town... The house I bought just happened to be owned by the previous lodge master.
Like I can't get a doctor in town because they are all part of the same club and office...
Like I can't sell my house cause they won't give insurance to anyone that checks on this address.... I have insurance and have had nothing stated that there seems to be a problem...

This is only a "sampling" of the coincidences that have occurred with the masons.... Like when I had the cable cmpy guy put a filter on my line... don't know what it was but it cut off my internet during his installation I watched... I later found out he is from the local lodge...

All coincidences... maybe but I think keeping SECRETS is a major part of the problem...

Our society seems to have some agreement to my views as can be seen in the posts from most of your profile pages.... you definitely have major opposition to your view... which I see is the wrong view...

IMHO

Rgds

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I hate their mason ideals that they keep SECRET.

Which is...?

So, what Lodge does your friend go to?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Look at this list of ILLEGAL groups, which probably is only an iceberg tip compared to reality.
Um. Who says these groups are ILLEGAL? Certainly not, you know, the law or something silly like that...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Which is...?

Which is...?

Which is...?

Which is...?

I repeat also, see my above posts, they have answered all your concerns with my rational thinking. You guys need some new material.... this is getting ridiculous.

All the SECRET organizations are capable of hiding pedofiles. They all have a code to protect their own.( Hell, they have even admitted their guilt on TV). But you see all people from certain race groups don't belong to a SECRET organization. Bad example guys...

Check out the links guys, you'll really find out about who you signed your life to... sounds to me like you guys havn't been trusted yet though... I could be wrong and be right about the troll...

IMHO
Rgds

**ADDED**

Your second comment shows how well you masons listen. I just described above how I'm being harassed by the town and most appear to be mason within the same lodge and you show no concern.... This is not secrecy we talk about but my privacy... Look up the two in the dictionary and you'll find that the two are very different. I do realize that for your sake I must assume they are the same... Sorry I can't do that...

[edit on 12-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join