It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and pedofile connection?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

Did you think no one would bother to read anything? None of that has anything to do with freemasons whatsoever. And not one of the "famous" people named in any of that is a mason.

Of course, I guess the fact's dont matter to you, eh?

Oh those facts, always getting in the way of slander.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
reply to post by DarkStar86

Did you think no one would bother to read anything? None of that has anything to do with freemasons whatsoever. And not one of the "famous" people named in any of that is a mason.

Of course, I guess the fact's dont matter to you, eh?

Oh those facts, always getting in the way of slander.

and I thought this site was about open mindedness.

It's funny how Masons say they are this great organization fighting for a better world but for most of them, they would be fighting themselves because they are the rich and influential, the only ones that can change things for now.

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.francesfarmersrevenge.com...

Elites and Masons go hand and hand don't they?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
My-0-My-o-My, you would have thought that by now we would all have learned not to feed the trolls. And by trolls I am alluding to the OP. I am constantly amazed at the tripe that is posted with no backup documentation or corroboration of any kind, and is expected to be accepted as truth. It always seems to stem from some deep dislike of anything that one may not understand. Well its way past my bedtime Niters All

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It seems to me that the only thing that's truly "going on" is that you know a Mason who is "a strait perv" and who "always comments on women around him, no matter what age or relation to him. Even his own grandchildren" and yet you haven't called the proper authorites to report this man on suspicion that he could possibly be exhibiting inappropriate behavior with his own grandchildren.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Here are four links...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could provide several more but this provides ample proof that there is a connection, no doubt. To deny that is to be very misguided.... did these people just admit this stuff to the justice system to implicate themselves? Most self denying masons would agree..

I think when people post these threads they expect people to verify what they say by checking other sources before they speak.... I don't see that happening too much. Thinking like this may help in everyone seeing the truth, don't you think?

My 2cents

[edit on 11-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
There are plenty of indicators that there are pedofiles that group up.
There are even some scandals where masons are involved in these things.

But so far i have not seen much evidence that would connect these activities to masons on a large scale.
That doesnt mean it is not possible or is not happening.
For me it could mean that it is never proven so far.
Or that it just doesnt exist on the scale often presented.

If it does happen among masons it will be very hard to prove in most cases i think because the pedofiles that would gang up from wtihin a "bad" lodge could use the structure of secretcy that the masons perfected trough the ages.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You know if there really is evidence for a Masonic pedophilia conspiracy I would love to see it, the proof of it that is. So far in the two recent posts on the topic I have seen little or nothing to convince me of this purported 'fact'.

Now I am not saying this as a fan of the fraternity Freemasons, just ask the masons here, I have given them my share of crap.

But after looking at these posts and digging around on the internet I just have not see anything to make me think there is such a conspiracy.

Now exchange "Catholic Priest" for "Freemason" and I would be more inclined to believe you.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Animal]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
Here are four links...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

I could provide several more but this provides ample proof that there is a connection, no doubt. To deny that is to be very misguided.... did these people just admit this stuff to the justice system to implicate themselves? Most self denying masons would agree..

I think when people post these threads they expect people to verify what they say by checking other sources before they speak.... I don't see that happening too much. Thinking like this may help in everyone seeing the truth, don't you think?

My 2cents

[edit on 11-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

Wait, let me get this straight - the fact that anonymous posters on a anonymous board where anyone can say anything talked about it means its true?

If this is "ample evidence," you will believe anything. The sky is brown. Really, it is, see, I just said it on ATS. It must be true.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

How low can you go?

If the four threads don't provide enough to question that at least the media, although making this stuff up also, has provided some cases that have serious questions, then I for one believe that you are too low and will have to grow before you know....

I feel sorry that you must endure this never ending lack of knowledge due to your affiliation with a group.... I have friends who are masons also.... they don't post due to this brain barrier... I think they will change when they get higher up... hope not.. maybe I can break through...

Maybe you will know what is truth LowLevelMason when your name changes to HigherLevelMason....

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There are no "High level" Masons. In fact, I think Low Level Mason is would be considered to be a "high level" by most of your definitions.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

How low can you go?

I think you can best answer that question - you are already scraping the barrel and failing about trying to desperately find something to back up what you want to believe (instead of what is true).

If the four threads don't provide enough to question that at least the media, although making this stuff up also, has provided some cases that have serious questions, then I for one believe that you are too low and will have to grow before you know....

All four threads on a message board prove is that people, like you, enjoy slandering people. As far as FACTS go, we have 1 case where I believe 1 or 2 people might have engaged in prostitute (the victims were not children).

This is so simple, and yet you can't seem to wrap your mind about it. There are a few million freemasons in the world. Because you can find one or even if you can find (although you have not) a hundred engaged in some sick act does not mean that (1) they did so because they were masons or (2) that freemasonry had anything to do with it. People engage in bad things regardless of the groups they are a member of.

Years ago on ATS there was a member that shot up his family and school before killing himself. Using your extremely demented reasoning, this means every person who posts on ATS is a future murderer.

I feel sorry that you must endure this never ending lack of knowledge due to your affiliation with a group.... I have friends who are masons also.... they don't post due to this brain barrier... I think they will change when they get higher up... hope not.. maybe I can break through...

Oh don't feel sorry for me. You should feel sorry for yourself. So desperate and so fanatical to believe in lies that you hang on to tiny threads in an attempt to insult millions of people. Its rather sad.

You don't have any friends who are masons, and if you do you won't have them much longer when they learn that you believe such lies so easily. This is a trick commonly used by anti-masons - they claim they know X masons in order to give their fantastical claims an aura of legitimacy.

Unfortunately for you, they will never go higher up. There is no higher up.

Maybe you will know what is truth LowLevelMason when your name changes to HigherLevelMason....

How fascinating that you, not even being a mason, know all about high level masons and know everything they know. Especially because they don't exist.

Your obsession with "low" simply betrays that you haven't the faintest idea about what freemasonry actually is. There are no high level or low level masons. My name is a sarcastic remark about people like you, who believe in such myths.

There are three degrees of freemasonry, the highest degree is the third. There are other SIDE ORDERS that offer SIDE DEGREES that do not signify any increasing rank.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by On_The_Level
There are no "High level" Masons. In fact, I think Low Level Mason is would be considered to be a "high level" by most of your definitions.

Yeah thats the irony. As most anti-masons are absolutely obsessed with the Scottish Rite and think thats where all the "high levels" go, I would be a "high level mason" by their own false definition as a 32nd degree SR mason.

What happens though is that even when you fit their false definition of high degree the mark magically moves higher. Non-SR masons are told that its only the 30th degree and above that are "in the know" by antis. When you tell them you are a 32nd degree SR mason and it only takes 2 days to do, then magically the only people in the know are the 33rd degree masons. When a 33rd degree tells them they are wrong then magically its those "degrees above the 33rd" that no one knows about (and don't exist, just like the concept of higher degrees in terms of rank doesn't exist) except them that really know.

They move the goal post as soon as you hit it in order to keep their mythology going. The most hilarious part is that even though somehow 99% of masons don't know what is "really" going on, non-mason antis know ALL about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artista
It seems to me that the only thing that's truly "going on" is that you know a Mason who is "a strait perv" and who "always comments on women around him, no matter what age or relation to him. Even his own grandchildren" and yet you haven't called the proper authorites to report this man on suspicion that he could possibly be exhibiting inappropriate behavior with his own grandchildren.

So let me get this strait.

You want me to call the cops on this mason I know based on he's a dirty old man and yet the evidence I provided showing that Masons must know of the secret child slavery ring isn't good enough for you

Wow, just wow.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Another thing.

Why is this claimed Mason even on this site trying to defend them if he thinks everything we post about the Masons is irrelevant? It seems like he is going out of his way to discredit us. Sounds like a guilt trip to me

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A thread with no kind of evidence only 3 hand information which is useless, please post some links to the alleged crimes you say has been commited.

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have no mason friends? One brags about the benefits that are part of it...

Like, he gets warned by the police and dept of transport when they do safety checks on the road for unsafe trucks in the area. His won't pass he tells me. So I ask him what he does in return for the cop and the person working at the dept... Haven't paid yet but it won't be that big a deal... he thinks....

Secrets.... Also sounds ILLEGAL to me....

Why do you mason's have such a hard time getting past the fact that you know nothing of the mason's true history... you are much the same as the military who stalk these websites.... You can't truly believe that you would be allowed to speak the truth as a mason..... I thought not. So then this must means that it is all intentional and from a script? For to believe otherwise is to say that you shouldn't believe anything and should not comment on what you do read.

Like if you read that they were going to tax sugared drinks.... If you just read that would you jump the gun and complain that they shouldn't or wait till you have concrete evidence from a court of law before adding your two cents. Is just reading that the government is planning on it good enough to complain?

Like if the RNC pushes the "majic negro" song and its in the media, TV and papers, do we believe it and comment on it or do we wait until the RNC makes a public statement confirming their exact stand?

As to this Scottish Rite crap that you keep spouting off when someone has a valid point about masons or their illegal activities, I don't really care where it comes from it is mason. The jesters are mason wannabees pedo's who must do some type of major dis-service to the community before he makes it to any level of mason worth mentioning.

All this is based on my studies of information that has been proven valid to one degree or another. IMHO of course...

Rgds

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
A thread with no kind of evidence only 3 hand information which is useless, please post some links to the alleged crimes you say has been commited.

Best regards

Loke.

It's not our fault you can't get your head around the concept.

Plenty of evidence of an elite child sex slave ring that involves powerful businessmen and political figures.

Masons are an elite ring that involves powerful businessmen and political figures meeting in secret.

The members of the child sex ring can ID each other through symbols and jewelry.

The Masons ID each other through symbols and attire.

I think there is real possibility that the elite child sex ring operates within Masons using the meetings as places to meet other members of the ring and recruit new members and ID new members.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by On_The_Level

This always amazes me when I see someone spout this... Their all equal.. the top is the 33rd degree etc..

Non-sense...
Picture back to a meeting at one of your lodges or anytime a group of you got together... Did any of the top people have meetings away from others behind closed doors? There is secrecy even within the higher levels... why?

Do you really think that somebody you know personally that may be a 33rd degree may know as much as one of the U.S. presidents that was said to be a 33rd degree, but was probably higher?

You are like the private in the military by the sounds of it. A corporal would close the door to prevent the private from hearing, and the corporal is not much higher in rank than the bottom feeding private.

When someone on this website acknowledges they are mason it is an acknowledgment that their comments are sanctioned by the mason group and its affiliates. IMHO of course...

Rgds

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Picture back to a meeting at one of your lodges or anytime a group of you got together... Did any of the top people have meetings away from others behind closed doors? There is secrecy even within the higher levels... why?

You've never been to a Masonic meeting. You are speculating about something you have no basis to speculate on.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

It doesn't have to be to a meeting or initiation or whatever... The mason have buildings. The masons have rooms in these buildings. They close the door when other masons are near, even those of equal levels.

I had a top secret clearance and even then I wasn't able to see everything that was that level.

You guys make me laugh... It's funny to see someone defend naive'ness to the point they trip over their own tongues, or in this case fingers...
_javascript:icon('
')

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join