It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry Apolgizes Over Offensive Language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Prince Harry Apolgizes Over Offensive Language

www.examiner.com

LONDON (Map, News) - A British newspaper says it has video footage of Prince Harry allegedly using offensive and racist language.

The News of The World reported that Harry, third in line to the British throne, used offensive terms to refer to people from Pakistani and people of Arab descent.

Britain's St. James's Palace - the office of Harry and his elder brother Prince William - said on Saturday that Harry was sorry for any offense caused.

The newspaper said the video was recorded three years ago. It alleged he called one person a "paki" and referred to others as "ragheads."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What's a "paki?" A Pakistani individual? I've never heard the term before. The other one I have heard, and yes, it's disparaging.

It looks like the royal family goes on embarrassing itself into the next generation. It seems to me Prince Harry has gotten into trouble over PC before...something about a Nazi costume at a party, I think (?)

This is hardly major world news, but it does go to show that nobody (Sarah Palin notwithstanding) is saved from public scrutiny because of their class.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Well not too unusual considering his grandad is a completely racist buffoon. The uk is currently on a witch hunt in relation to the unemployed, yet have no objection to the inland revenue dipping its' stinking paws into the public's pockets to maintain the decadence of the windsors.

join