It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Serial Killer Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
What i really have trouble with is that the video is actually out there still on the net?? surly such a terrible act should not even be available, Maybe im just naive on this kind of thing but it really does shock me,

I agree and was speaking with my brother about the same thing.Unfortunately there's also some other sick videos on there and thes have been around for ages. Feeding the sick,deranged and twisted demons roaming this earth. You surely heard of snuff films?

Can you imagine being a family member and people saying they had watched the Vid?

As sad as this would be the only positive thing (from most human beings) would be the compassion and sheer outrage of this act and the hate for the accused.

I have not read the article and would never ever watch a video containing such acts, Knowing the little that i do on the matter is enough to fill me with sadness of the poor man,

I wouldn't recommend it to many. I have seen and been involved in some pretty serious stuff but this honestly hurt my soul.It makes your soul feel empty inside. It hurt my spirit. It wasn't the gore because I can deal with that easy. It was the empathy and compassion to see this guy suffering in such a cruel manner.

There's some terrible people out there, and I'm sure there always has been,
Just having the net makes it available to us all,

Yes there is and will always be evil people. As fo the net making it available.It also gives some of these sick *snips* a reason to do it. So they can get the recognition and make it available.

Sorry to say that if this was a member of my family, If I ever got my hands on these guys I would have no mercy and make it real slow. I would get arrested just to try to get to them. Some of you may think this would make me no better than them in the long run but there would still be a difference between me and them. The difference would be that my reign of terror would end with ridding the world of these 3 POS and receiving the justice which needed to be served, and they would never stop.

[edit on 17/1/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

If I ever got my hands on these guys I would have no mercy and make it real slow.

Sounds like you would really enjoy it!

Actually you are glorifying torture -- saying there is a place for it.

Humans have a built-in mechanism to want to explode in anger over certain things. Just cuz its ingrained in us doesn't make it right. I think that mechanism saved us from wild animals trying to attack us back in the cave man days, but needs to be controlled in a civilized world.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I can not bring myself to watch this video. From what others have posted, it was a pretty vicious and evil attack. I do have a strong curiousity because my dad was beaten to death with a tire iron by two guys and left to lay dead in a pool of his own blood. He was unrecognizable when found. Even though I didn't see it, I have vivid thoughts and dreams of it. Part of me wants to see the video to see what he might have went through, but the other part of me says hell no because I'm already haunted with his murder, and this will put me over the edge. I think I'm better off imagining what might have happened than to see something like this. It's a hard call.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

I am sorry to hear about your tragedy and don't suggest watching it. I don't even know the guy and as I stated my spirit was crushed by this. This isn't healthy viewing for anyone who is human.

I pray that you find sustenance in the fact that your father is in the arms of the creator ad hope you can find some peace.

If you have no belief in God then rest in the fact that there's no more suffering. i hope you find peace in your journey.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

the other part of me says hell no because I'm already haunted with his murder, and this will put me over the edge. I think I'm better off imagining what might have happened than to see something like this. It's a hard call.

Sometimes our imaginations are worse than the real thing, so indeed it is a hard call. Something to think about tho, this video is not about your father. It can't possibly represent what actually happened to him. Watching it could put thoughts and images in your head that might be wrong. Your situation is hard enough I am sure, to deal with without extraneous and incorrect information clouding the picture.
The best thing, if you continue to be haunted by your father's trauma would be to seek the help of a professional. It would be a far better solution.
best regards,
W

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

reply to post by wayno

Sounds like you would really enjoy it!

Actually my friend, I wouldn't enjoy it and I guarantee I would never be the same. I woud be twisted inside, but to avenge one of my loved ones, I would spend an eternity in a twisted torment of hell. If you notice these CREATURES (whatever you do, don't call them humans because thy're not)who committed this act not only had absolutely no compassion or remorese, they actually enjoyed it. See em smiling and laughing?

Actually you are glorifying torture -- saying there is a place for it.

This is just your perception. I'm not glorifying it, just stating how I feel and would want justice for my loved one. If you noticed I would have to go through extremes to "try" to accomplish this justice and would result in me going to jail and if accomplished would probably be spending the rest of my days in there. This alone is a living torment, so I fail to see how it's glorified.

Humans have a built-in mechanism to want to explode in anger over certain things. Just cuz its ingrained in us doesn't make it right. I think that mechanism saved us from wild animals trying to attack us back in the cave man days, but needs to be controlled in a civilized world.

It’s called nature. We are nothing more than domesticated animals. We are categorized as a Mammal. It doesn't make it right according to what society portrays is moral based on civilized views. If you look around, most of us are civil and don't commit these acts.

To commit them for NO REASON is not normal but to retaliate is perfectly normal and a natural act (which as you stated is engrained in us).What good is the fake justice, society serves? It allows these losers to live what they taken from others…life and in the process of the court proceedings cost the taxpayers money then more money to keep them alive and imprisoned. So in essence the family whose loved ones were brutally tortured and murdered, these people are paying for the monsters room and board through their tax dollars. Is this what you see as civility? It’s actually victimizing the families even more.These people have absolutely no right to live for their vile acts.

[edit on 18/1/2009 by Revealation]

[edit on 18/1/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You, and I, and every other human being have been hard wired by our "animal" heredity to want to do things like "retaliate" and "seek revenge" whenever we are upset. You say, that is "normal" and to a degree it is.
However, heredity also gave us brains. Those brains allow us to analyze both our selves, our emotions and what is going on around us and moderate our response to situations as a result. Our brain is there to help us avoid reacting just emotionally.

Intellectually you, we, can see that "revenge" and "retaliation" are just the thing that keeps wars going on indefinitely over there in the middle east. Its the same thing dealing with individual situations.

Its a natural tendency to react emotionally, but when you engage that other part of your animal anatomy - your brain -- you realize that doing just what feels right at the moment may not be the best way in the end.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I agree that on the one hand through our civil domestication and the fact that a majority of society has emotions, that this act wouldn't leave a person of (what we call) normal intellect and emotions, in a sane state. I wouldn't be right after something like this.

I honestly wish we lived in a perfect world, but unfortunately we all know it is far from that. As far as war, my perception is that if the people (such as our cushy elite) who declared it had to suffer the physical and psychologocal scares of actually commiting these acts, then we would see alot less world violence.

I do believe we need a more compassionate world but unfortunately most people never see the reality of it. I willsay that the only positive thing which can come from this video is that "Normal" humans will become a liitel more compassionate and value life a little more. On the negative side, The deranged will see this an outlet for their sick and twisted 15 minutes of fame.

Believe me I have the unfotunate fate of causing my best friends accidental death and I still aint right in the head. Took almost 15 years for me to finally learn to cope and deal with it and function in society. Understand one thing. I value what most people take for granted.........human life.......... It's precious, frail and very short. we need to embrace it a little more lovingly and share our love with everyone and maybe some people won't feel inclined to committ these useless acts.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

"Took almost 15 years for me to finally learn to cope and deal with it and function in society. "
I can't imagine how painful that was. I am glad you have come to a level of coping and are able to move on to contributing once again.

"Understand one thing. I value what most people take for granted.........human life.......... It's precious, frail and very short. we need to embrace it a little more lovingly and share our love with everyone and maybe some people won't feel inclined to committ these useless acts."

Amen!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Seen their first human murder...............poor, poor man............I feel such empathy for him and helpless tonight. Makes me sick but I know I can't hide from it either. Although it sickens me, I can't underestimate the potential savagery of man even in these modern times.

I usually don't like watching stuff like this and I defenitly don't go searching for it but I do have to face reality and not shrink way from this nightmare.

I'm going to hug my mom and little brother extra tomorrow.....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Subjecting your soul to this kind of *input* in order to actively object *shrinking from reality*, in my opinion is deeply flawed.

Reality - we all know it.
We all - at some point in our life - have, or will have to face a grim horrid reality in one form or another.
No reason to rush it or try to prove something by greeting it like a long lost friend.

Watching this video does nothing to enlighten your reality.
It putrefies the soul and harms us in ways we don’t even understand yet.
These pictures and feelings don’t leave us.
They stay with us forever.

Reinforcing negative reality by subjecting our souls to this kind of horror adds nothing to our life experience that’s positive and healthy.
In fact, the damage done is two fold (if not more).

Not only does it harm your own soul, but glorifies the killing of this man.
For people to actively take part in viewing this video is wrong.
Wrong on so many base levels.

People, don’t watch this, don’t do this to yourselves and don’t give evil any more power than it already has by glorifying it.

Please.

peace

[edit on 20-1-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellsing
I came across this Vid by mistake, I normally watch any kind of vids, and i can say that I thought i had seen just about everything, accidents, suicides, murders, decapitate vids, guys having their arms pulled off, horrible war vids...

u name it i've seen it

i thought i was completely desensetized to this stuff

this one was different, was truly the most horrible thing i have witnessed in my lifetime, i actually felt sick afterwards..

but to my own horror i watched it more than once...why ? i don't know, perhaps i couldn't believe what i was seeing, perhaps i am morbidly fascinated by it ?

who knows..

What makes this video so much worse? No I havn't watched it yet as Im afraid I won't be able to get the sound and images out of my head for a very long time. Could anybody please maybe describe ( not in too much detail ) as too what is happening so people can get a picture without hving to watch it.
I'm not saying I wan't to know every detail of his death but just so i can understand why it was so much worse?

They torture him, behead him, cut of limbs? keep him alive long or what? I'm not curious as too how he sufered but just so i know mroe info without having to watch the vid.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If you go to the link the OP provided on the first page there is a transcript of the video with details. That would be the most accurate thing to look at.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sometimes, in certain cases like this, you see no extenuating circumstances for leniency because of lack of age. These three young men were teenagers at the time, but what they did goes beyond the pale of everyday crime. Disembowling dogs and murdering people the way they did, I see no reason why they should be spared the harshest of penaltuies for what they did. I believe they suffer from depraved indifference, and should have the same extended to them.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I just had to didn't I?

regret.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Wow. That was much worse than I expected, and I have seen a lot of gore related stuff.

I just kept thinking well the guy can't be really conscious, until the end and then lordy. That was rough.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevealationI agree and was speaking with my brother about the same thing.Unfortunately there's also some other sick videos on there and thes have been around for ages. Feeding the sick,deranged and twisted demons roaming this earth. You surely heard of snuff films?

The definition of a snuff film is a film of a real murder produced fr the purpose of being SOLD to others.

There has NEVER been a verifiable case of an actual snuff film. Not on the internet, not anywhere that I have ever heard of (and I do believe I would have heard of it if there was one floating around, I know people that take an interest in that sort of thing).

Snuff films are a myth. There are films like this, but this was not created for commercial purposes, but by the perpetrators for their own use.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

You couldn't take it? You? well, it has been rough viewing for even some of the vets, so
I guess it's understandable. I wonder why I can watch it no problem? Sonya send me a U2u please, if anyone knows it's you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join