It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Story, origin of this symbol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hoi,

I need to know everything about this symbol. And exactly the same, not the well known illuminati one or masonics... It has to be the same as on the picture i posted. The top of the triangle is darker and bottom clearer, i think you clearly see it on the picture.

This symbol could have something to do with a secret organization unknown of everybody but of the elite ppl. I'm unsure about it, only speculation. Thats why i ask you, did you, in your entire life, see a symbol that looks EXACTLY like this one? Source? What sites? Books? Parchments? Documents? Clothes? Pictures? Paintings?

Thx for serious answers.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

As someone who's been studying secret societies for more than 20 years, and as a Master Mason and 32° Scottish Rite Mason, I can honestly say I've never see the arrangement of symbols as you've laid it out.

Perhaps someone else will have something, but I tend to doubt it.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

That's the sign of someone who is terrible at drawing with MSPaint lol.

Honestly i've never seen that symbol either, but I got a feeling in my gut that it's got something to o with alchemy.

Where did you first see this symbol?

And please don't say it was in a dream/vision.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To answer your question, no, I have not seen that exact arrangement
of symbols. But I did find a few that are similar.. if that helps.

(bottom row, middle)

If ya ever do find the exact symbol, post it up.
I'm kinda curious about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am curious as to what you will find in your research.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It has to be the same, exactly. I guess i can tell you more about it.

A guy i mildly trust told me about it. He sent me a drawing and i remade it in paint. According to him, this symbol is like an "emblem" of the real elite of this world, a group or organization of magi. Yea magic does exist, some members on ats know it. These people are, i could say, the above illuminati, the top of the top, the reptilian with great mind powers a lot of people here talk about but without being extraterestrial and reptilian shaped. These guys can manipulate every single important men in the world, the heads of each interesting countries, so they could do what they want with human world. How can they do that? Its only speculation but i would say by mastering their mind and unknown energies science cannot detect and measure like chi, spiritual energy, etc.

That seems stupid, plus with my uncommon english but idc, if i see i dont get satisfactory answer, i will consider this as false. However i do feel there is something true about it, for example, nobody here could explain how normal human could lead the world during thousand years without fail or show weaknesses...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Maybe yu could post the guy's original drawing?

Cause what you've shown us is something very, very, very, ruff, there may be things lacking like certain angles. distances between objects ect tha you did not correclty portray.

Also, are you left handed?

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Never seen it in my life, but studying spiritual symbolism it seems to imply a complete picture of God.

The triangle represents the eternal God of one eye which sees everything within the triangle and outside the triangle. The top of the triangle represents the combing of duality which cancels all light into nothingness (think chaos), the other two angles of the triangle represent the division of chaos into equally good but opposites lights.

Outside the triangle is the unlimited (infinite) time and space where both a light and a reflection of light exists, both of which cannot enter the triangle and come to a point to actually cancel each other out into nothingness or total chaos.

It, to me is a picture of the divine order existing with subordinate, or order and chaos existing together.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I did it in 5min in paint. There are no differences between the original drawing and the paint one.

img528.imageshack.us...

Another important thing i forgot to ask (and ill edit the first post): if anyone can tell me the name of that symbol, in latin or else, that could help.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hoi,

“[The Sun, Moon and]…Blazing Star or HORUS…form [a] great equilateral triangle, in the center of which is the omnific letter of the Kabalah, by which creation is said to be effected.”

Source

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Exactly the same symbol? I never saw. There are a lot with triangle and an eye but usualy, its not as empty as this one. Maybe someone else have any idea?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

You should ask your friend if he drew the sun looking symbol correctly, with the exact number of rays. Because while it seems to be a solar symbol, the number of rays suggests otherwise and that would make the symbolism mean something different.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It means, you go in the pyramid, and its a gate between the moon, and the sun.
Yes a gate to the sun which is really so hot, its actually cold.
But the problem is, the pyramids are just giant chunks of rock.
They don't even have a radio in them.
So you need to draw a little picture inside the eye, of you building a star gate in the pyramid.
Then it will make sense.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
He want the name of the symbol and the origin, not what it means.

A symbol "empty" like this, is uncommon.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Up. Any idea anyone? Nobody saw in his life a symbol that looks exactly the same that the one here? Any idea about the name of the symbol?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have to agree with Ben. When I first looked at the picture, I also saw a "complete picture of God". What jumped out at me was the eye- the all seeing eye of God. The sun and the moon, in my opinion, represent that God made the day and the night, the dark and the light. It looked Latter Day Saint (Mormon) to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The symbol that you posted resembles the East in a Lodge of Entered Apprentices in Continental Freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

I saw this picture in a black book of my grandfather,
book about dreams and relatedto that stuff

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I saw this on a walk through my neighboring woods. Though it has a triangular eye symbol it doesn't feature the other elements of your drawing. I am though curious whether this means something. I did a search but it yielded no results. Might be just a prank. Or not.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Hm, If you do know a thing or two about symbols, then I have something to ask/show you over U2U. You in?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join