It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Right, so if it doesn't exist anymore, why do people keep referring to it?

Am I confused for no reason?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's mainly propaganda from Arafat's and others.

Western antisemitism (supremacists, skins, neonazis etc) has a long history of hate toward the jews as well, as you know, and applaudes to those kind of Zionisticallisticheeee stuff, too.

Edit : Famous hoax Protocols of the Elders of Zion gives a good insight about european (as well as russian or British, even american through KKK or guys like Hal Turner or such)'s obsession with "Jewry" and its feared, supposedly tremendous secret power.

... Two milleniums back from the Case for Christ, is this in some ways The-Mother-Of-All-Conspiracies ?...

[edit on 10/1/2009 by Netzar]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Why should any religion have a "homeland"? Why should there be a country specifically to house one religion?

Well my friend, I for one would like to see each and every religion be allocated a homeland if that were possible.

Perhaps then, there could be a possibility of my children growing up in a country free of the religious delusion.

Sorry to go slightly off topic but it 2009 and thanks to religion the world is a far more dangerous place for my children to grow up in.

Call them zionists/jews / or whatever you want these people justify their actions (no different the islam) by hiding behind a beard in the sky.

The native Americans appear to have suffered a fate no different to that of the victims of the beard worshipers.

I really hope there are no alien races visiting us because I'm ashamed to say I'm human, It's long past time humanity grew up.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I surely do not disagree with you would that it was possible to relegate religions to some distinct place such that they would not cause harm to the rest of us.
I would be afraid tho that there wouldn't be many of us left in the rest of the world. "They", those that believe in a religion, seem to be in a majority at this point.
I have decided that there must be a gene of some sort that makes people who have it "believers" and those who don't, like me, are rendered incapable of understanding how they do.
Anyway, I understand that they in the middle east are almost all of the same gene pool and should be "brothers" but, maybe its just that stupid gene getting in the way. Who knows? All I know is that we in the west need to stop funding the damn war-making and let them fight it out with words instead of missiles.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
From my recollection, the Zionist movement started around the late 1800's. It was a push for a national Jewish homeland.

So, if some one support the idea that the Jewish people should have a national homeland, they are a Zionist.

That would technically make me a Zionist.

At the same time, I do not support the current route Zionism has taken. I think the Zionist movement was an utter failure in both planning and practice. The place Britain picked as the homeland for the Jewish people was a total failure on Britain's ability to understand political-geographical issues. The method they decided upon to transform Palestine into the national Jewish homeland was a failure, yet again.

I am all for a Jewish homeland, but this sure as hell isn't the right way to go about it. No end in sight for this war is not the route we should be on.

As for the Native American comparison, the idea is to learn from mistakes, not repeat them and use them as reasoning to make all new ones. I'd hate to believe a 300-400 year old mistake in philosophy/thinking, is being used to marginalize and excuse the deaths of innocent people on both sides.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Define Zionism.. hmm..perhaps our good buddy vp Joe Biden can answer that question.

And I'll quote him: "I'm a zionist, you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist".

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
My logic was Germans are not called Nazis and Jews should not be called Zionists.

That is the least apt logic I have ever heard!
Germans were never called Nazis! The political adherents were! Of did you refer to German Jews as Nazis? German Communists as Nazis?!
And there are STILL Nazis today! Especially across the US!

And most people DONT call all Jews Zionists! If you look at one of the hundreds of sites, like Jews Against Zionism, you would open your mind for once.
jeez deny ignorance willya

top topics

<< 1   >>

join