It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do most of you arrive at your "predictions"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2004 by parker]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
dreams sometimes but mostly it just comes to me and you may just be a spook hows that for a prediction

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A SPOOK... What the heck are you implying by that
A goverment person? thats a pretty #ty thing to say to someone . Im a person who is interested in all facets
of unexplained phenom not Unlike yourself i assume. you are either very paranoid,or take yourself a little to seriously.I think my question was valid
(and P.S i work retail for a living not exactly 007 material)
parker

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
for me...it's a combination of things...can't say how reliable my predictions are...i personally wouldn't even really call them predictions...but it's a combination of gut feelings, dreams that leave more of an impression than others. whenever i want to be receptive to "outside" influences i guess I do perform my own form of rituals...which consists of hatha yoga, meditation and little things like open air, incense, and saying personal mantras....the hardest part of making a "prediction" is relating feelings and visions into something specific...many times, i have no clue what to do or make of information recieved.

JD

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have daydreams and sleep dreams that end up happening in this waking life we call reality.

Have no idea how to accuratelly (sp?) predict when they will happen. They just happen, sometimes immediately, sometimes it takes years.

But all my dreams come true...

Just not my wishes

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Mostly dreams, but sometimes visions have happened while I am wide awake...and no....i don't take drugs, any drugs. Well, except the ocassional aspirin once in a while.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I guess i have had somethings in my personal life come true after awaking from a dream. But never anything that would constitute a world event prediction.
my problem is that the things i dream seem to happen way after ,even years later so i guess i question myself
about the information . With remote Viewing your results
are almost instantanious, you can see the building or picture in the envelope. I started trying this after reading about it in books,even my wife has tried it and had some results.
thanks for the feedback you guys!

Parker

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
When I have a good one it just happens, nothing I can do about it. Its like it isnt me talkin and i am not fully aware of what it means until it happens.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
didnt mean to offend you parker and yes im after the truth and you have to be here awhile before u realize just whats going on whos on here and youll start to see
what i meant...
Have a nice easter

top topics

join