It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions by Samuel P. Huntington: The Clash of Civilizations - Now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Here is something MUST READ!

War On Gaza is last step to coming world war. I based my thoughts to theory "Gaza 911" what I am working for, and I am checking again materials from past too. Maybe many of you have already taken these writings back to table, maybe some of you havent known to look these before - Now is the time anyway.

Of course the book itself is important to read as whole, but to get in to point, I google some links and text... From The Big Picture.

This is important when we try to understand real goals of Operation Cast Lead, and we should look to agenda of New World Order - This is their works, and GAza 911 is next, maybe final step to these predictions come true?

The Clash of Civilizations?

I. THE NEXT PATTERN OF CONFLICT
II. THE NATURE OF CIVILIZATIONS
III. WHY CIVILIZATIONS WILL CLASH
IV. THE FAULT LINES BETWEEN CIVILIZATIONS
V. CIVILIZATION RALLYING
VI. THE WEST VERSUS THE REST
VII. THE TORN COUNTRIES
VIII. THE CONFUCIAN-ISLAMIC CONNECTION
IX. IMPLICATIONS FOR THE WEST

history.club.fatih.edu.tr...

Also take a look to Wikipedia...

The Clash of Civilizations is a theory, proposed by political scientist Samuel P. Huntington, that people's cultural and religious identities will be the primary source of conflict in the post-Cold War world.

en.wikipedia.org...

I search also for latest news relating to these prophecies... (Or inside knowledge?) Many of us are now taking this book back to their desks.

The killing fields of Gaza: Clash of civilizations?

The raging war in Gaza that has become the Killing Fields of the Middle East bears witness to the truth of Samuel Huntington's warning, which the late Harvard political scientist raised 16 years ago, that people's cultural and religious identities will be the primary source of conflict in the post-Cold War world.

www.chinapost.com.tw...

I certainly will use these materials for background information in "Gaza 911 Theory" ... This is it, guys.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

join