It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Needles ufo-crash witness....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have listened numerous times, to the witness Frank Costigan, say he saw the ufo because he got up at 3am "to let my cat out".
HUH ?
I have 2 large cats. I never let them out, and they go 'to the bathroom' in my provided litter box, in cat litter, that I go buy at my local grocery store. The new scoopable kinds are sorta pricey, but you can get -huge- bags of the classic clay type, for mere pennies.
I dunno, maybe its just me, but someone getting up at 3 to let their cat out, is really weird-sounding to me.
But you the readers will let me know if this post is too much minnutia, by how rapidly it sinks down out-of-sight-out-of-mind, like my 'Aviary' one did.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry but what the heck are you talking about? Is this a new UFO case? If so would you care to post links to the case or further information? Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

I don't have a cat, never did, but I've heard people talking about letting their cat out. Doesn't sound that surprising to me, to be honest.

I did a quick search and a lot of stuff showed up on Google, including this thread on a pet forum asking for advice of when it's appropriate to let the cat out.

I've not listened to this person, Frank Costigan and I cannot speak of his credibility right now, but I don't think that just based on the fact that he let his cat out at 3am you can discount whatever he's saying. It might complete bunk, but just one that detail alone? I don't think it's any indication that he's lying.

I have heard George Knapp talking about the Needles case and it seemed like it had some legs. From his description of what happened, it sounded to me like it was some military project, probably a UAV. I think George Knapp said he was going to present more information soon, not sure if that's out yet or not.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by linuxman2k3

Check this video

[edit on 10-1-2009 by converge]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
I have listened numerous times, to the witness Frank Costigan, say he saw the ufo because he got up at 3am "to let my cat out".
HUH ?
I have 2 large cats. I never let them out, and they go 'to the bathroom' in my provided litter box, in cat litter, that I go buy at my local grocery store. The new scoopable kinds are sorta pricey, but you can get -huge- bags of the classic clay type, for mere pennies.
I dunno, maybe its just me, but someone getting up at 3 to let their cat out, is really weird-sounding to me.
But you the readers will let me know if this post is too much minnutia, by how rapidly it sinks down out-of-sight-out-of-mind, like my 'Aviary' one did.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by simonecharisse]

Usually if it sounds really stupid chances are it's true lol

I have known people who have trained their cats to go outside to the bathroom because they have issues with litter boxes and cleanliness in the house.

If he was making it all up I assume he would have just said he had a dog and if anyone asked why he no longer had a dog he would just say he never came back after letting him out.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How did this turn into a kitty litter thread lol?

My wife and I are always having to get up to let one of ours out, we have a cat that patrols his territory, and if he doesn't get out if he spies a cat through the window, he goes ballistic until we open the door, thinking about it, maybe our cats need therapy, I dunno.

Anyhow do you have a link about the story you are pointing to OP?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Anyhow do you have a link about the story you are pointing to OP?

See the video in my post, it's mostly all there. And you have the advantage of not having to read

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It's-just-that, if I lived out in the California or Nevada dessert, and let my little kitty out in the middle of the night, wouldn't that be kinda a death sentance, what with all the cyotes and mountain lions and rattle snakes, (and bigfoots?) and so forth. I mean, it;s not like letting him out into a neighborhod in the middle of MidWest middle-class USA.
OKAY, IT'S IRRELEVANT MINNUTIA.
iT'S REALLY DISCONCERTING HOWEVER, that I mention a ufo case that has been media-covered, and is not extremely new, and I get, "What in the heck are you talking about?"
On ATS, and in the ufo forum, no-the-hey? Eegads.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I guess that the alleged crash in question is this one:

Lasvegasnow.com | I-team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces

A thread about it:

I-Team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces (Breaking news)

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
have two outdoor cats, and they come inside to eat, and sleep occassionally, but they meow or scratch at the wondow or door at the oddest hours.

Cats are pretty active during the night, so I wouldn't rule this story a hoax based on the cat. To me fine details, odd detaiuls like this make stories seems more credible. *shrug*

The radio station guy though, I think he only made his story up after talking to his friend that witnessed most likely a decent sized meteor.

More info needed on this one.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Im more interested at what the witness said about the vehicle being removed. I believe the witness said the vehicle was glowing a turquoise color even after it had crashed. That detail tells me something about the skin of the vehicle and that it was using metamaterials. Some metamaterials can convert heat, radar and other stimuli into other forms of energy. In this case i believe the skin was a anti radar metamaterial. EM energy outside the encelope its designed to create a double negative refractive index with end up being emmited as cerenkov radiation at just that same color the witness described. That lends credibility to his case. Another thing to think about is why was it glowing after it had crashed and was presumably no longer getting pelted with radar. Some metamaterials store that energy and continue converting it. Could that be whats going on. Even more speculative but intruiging is that some metamaterials can act like superconductors. What if...a vehicle with superconductive skin or outer shell. Now i could think up a lot of good uses and applications for that.

Just cause the witness is a bit screwy doesnt mean they arent giving you a fidelitous recount of their account. They may not even know what they are looking at and just think its a ufo.

For instance there are these guys, theyre a little wacky, who have a paranormal show in california. One time they caught video footage of what they thought was a triangular ufo (tr3b) that had crashed into a nearby hillside. The video footage clearly shows the craft. Shows trucks scurrying up the hill towards it and guys using plasma cutters to break it appart quickly for removal. These guys are certain they saw a ufo. Nope turns out it was a crashed rq170 uav. At the time it was still a classified aircraft. So there was a lot of value in their footage...even if they themselves are nutters and think theyve got a reverse engineered alien craft on video.

new topics

top topics

join