It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel=Hamas=Isreal full control over Philistine!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its just a coincident that we already have thread about Israel & Hamas www.abovetopsecret.com... the information i am sharing with you is from back 2002.

Hamas history tied to Israel By Richard Sale UPI Terrorism Correspondent 06/18/02 "UPI" -- --- In the wake of a suicide bomb attack Tuesday on a crowded Jerusalem city bus that killed 19 people and wounded at least 70 more, the Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, took credit for the blast. Israeli officials called it the deadliest attack in Jerusalem in six years. Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon immediately vowed to fight "Palestinian terror" and summoned his cabinet to decide on a military response to the organization that Sharon had once described as "the deadliest terrorist group that we have ever had to face." Active in Gaza and the West Bank, Hamas wants to liberate all of Palestine and establish a radical Islamic state in place of Israel. It is has gained notoriety with its assassinations, car bombs and other acts of terrorism. But Sharon left something out.

Link
The above link carries a now-pulled copy of the UPI story of 6/18/02 showing the Israeli government's support for Hamas. (I have a hard copy of the original story which I made before it was pulled from the API site; for now, this link at least carries a reprint.) This is highly suppressed information which you will not get anywhere within a thousand miles of the (laugh track cue) "news media."

Why would the Israelis provide covert support for Hamas? Study the history of Black Ops for starters, and look at long range plans and Great Game strategies for conquest of territory, including "necessary" excuses for genocide ("ethnic cleansing"). The astute and awake readers will fill in the rest.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
mossad created hamas

cia created al qaeda

kgb created the IIPB SPIR and (maybe?) the RSRSBCM

nothing new here...buisness as usual

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
thank you for providing us with yet more proof that hamas is not what it appears to be. Personally i am sick of the blatant disregard for human life.

S&F

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Is Philistine half Palestine and half Philippines?
I hope not, or we might just invade that, too.

new topics

top topics

join