learn more

Iranian Nuclear Program Is For Military Purpose; French Information Mission

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Iranian Nuclear Program Is For Military Purpose; French Information Mission

www.isria.info

A 10-month French parliamentary mission led to the conclusion that the Iranian nuclear program is for military purpose too, an official report read. *After ten months of work, the French parliamentary mission (original report in french) gained a few certainties, including the belief that the Iranian nuclear program continued military objectives.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh, I should have that password to whole article... This is really hot stuff! France is playing very double headed game now - presenting peace negotiator in Gaza, in Iranian playing ground with this kind of research material in their hands!

No need for another war, the danger is real and multifaceted. The darkest scenarios have been developed by some experts to sensitize policymakers of the danger Iran with nuclear weapons would be. This perspective is far from a dream and the danger is real and multifaceted, it is necessary to stay aware but to keep one's cool. Neither the Middle East nor the world need another war. The Mission believes that if diplomacy is currently in a deadlock, there are still opportunities and it is the only way forward. For instance, the Supreme Leader Khameinei recently demanded more restraint on behalf of the Iranian president Ahmadinejad. Like the worst, the best is never safe. However, several developments acquired, pending or probable, should help to foster a genuine dialogue with Iran, which would allow progress towards resolving the nuclear crisis and fully reintegrate Iran into the international community.

( Because I get this from advertise link by good accident, I copy paste whole article here, link will possibly change soon. )

Doesnt look good at all - just wait for this next stage of op cast lead, when this material breaks out in Zionist media.

I just surf news from Iranian latest political movements, and soon I will post my findings here. Looks like Iran is taking long steps away from UN now, and they have quit good reasons to do that too... They are next target, and they know that.

USrael message was clear for me after yesterday - "You are with us, or then you are against us!" And I was right, because Iran is asking now everywhere, who will go with them against that evil USrael.

Probably very soon we get some leak from source, possibly generated from this report... What then? New UN resolution - this time against Iran - and surprise, surprise - that resolution we will follow!

Welcome to WW3.

www.isria.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
im not surprised at all seems to me that the army with rocks will now win by force but its kind of mind twisting why french would do this or maybe the french is tired of the usas' bs (providing israel with what will destroy them)

new topics

join