It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Figure...?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hello All,
Todays a new day! And yes, i've been seeing Drake. Intersting how you sya the more i see him, the more stronger he gets (to sum it up) I have been thinking about that. When i see him i'm in a relaxed mood, im not really loooking for something. But when i look, and try to pay attention he doesnt bother showing up. He comes with me to school only once or twice. I truely can not say if he's good or evil. When i feel a evil vibe i will try to get rid of him. But i havent. I know he doesnt like me posting this up.. im not sure why, because he doesnt want you guys to give me advice? or trying to be protective and doesnt want me hurt by answers? anyway, thats all i can update for now..

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

Get rid of him now by any means possible, you are not prepared and ready for what is to come. Nor do I think you could be at such a young age - trust me. You are curious and it (not a he) is using that to his advantage.

Also after it has gone I highly recommend getting some black obsidian to place around your house.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Have you ever asked him if he wanted to do anything? Watch a game. play cards go somewhere together? It just seems to me that since he likes you so much he might want to show you something or do something. Just a thought though. I can see why he may be angry so many people on here telling you to get rid of him and how. Even if he is good that would get on my nerves if I was somewhere with good intentions and people got me ran off. Thanks for the update.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
First off Megan, I'd like to commend your attitude about this. You seem pretty well grounded and able to deal with things like this. Not many people are, regardless of what people may have you think.

I would take all of it with a grain of salt and trust your instincts. It doesn't sound like your in any danger, and were it me, I would want to explore this. Its the "soulmates" thats got me.
Not many people get to touch the Paranormal side, and as long as you can handle it, then why not? Best defense is to be armed with knowledge and you seem to be doing that. Again, trust your instincts. If for any reason you think its malevolent, then get out of the situation, and seek pro help that suits you. A LOT of people are going to disagree with me, and that's fine. This is my opinion.

If you don't look into it, and just try to get rid of him, in the many years to come for the rest of your life, you'll find yourself asking "Why didn't I find out more about him? Was it true?" Most of us don't want that.

Apologies if this has been answered before;
1.Have you captured him on any media? Video Camera, Tape recorder, etc?

2.You should document your progress just in case anything does happen. If not for yourself then for interested parties, not to mention us!

3.Start a journal, and write down when you see him and how you feel about it. Write anything that crosses your mind at that time. This is not only good for posterity its also good for when things get panicky. It'll help you focus on things you need to see and do and not on the "OMG" factor.

I'm sorry that I'm less helpful about why you can't see him. I'm hella tired and going to bed after this. I have a couple of theories, but that's all they are, theories. Not even tested, just "Hey, what if..." statements.

Originally posted by Goathief

Get rid of him now by any means possible, you are not prepared and ready for what is to come.

You have no idea WHAT is to come. Maybe in your experiences you do, but not in this case, and each case is different, although they follow a few basic rules.

Nor do I think you could be at such a young age - trust me. You are curious and it (not a he) is using that to his advantage.

No offense, and with all due respect, you don't know this entity, do you? Then please don't assume he, she it, whatever, is malicious. Your fueling up drama and offering frightening conjecture to something that certainly doesn't need it. Furthermore, she called it a him, so it has male properties in one respect or another. I would assume that Megan views "Drake" as a male, am I right?

Also after it has gone I highly recommend getting some black obsidian to place around your house.

Really? Why? Whats it for? Does it matter that she may not believe in the magical properties the rocks may have? Educate her and us please, don't just ask her to place rocks around the house and expect it to do any good.
It may work for your religion, or whatever new age thing you're into, but it may not work for hers, regardless of any thoughts or beliefs about it you may have.

I don't mean to be mean or cruel, but even I know most of what your talking
about only works if you believe in it.

Trust yourself, and your heart. Remember we fear what we don't understand. Look at it objectively.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Best of luck

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I truely do not think he is 'evil' or anything.
He's been looking out for me.. But im not sure what he is.
He isnt a 'IT'. :\
And the 'soulmate' thing suprises me,
but i dont think he is just saying it.
He hasnt done anything 'evil' either.
Maybe brused a hand of a perverted guy,
And shut off a computer that did a page work,
But nothing horribly evil.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I only seen the shadow of somebody walking in our hallway once. However, I have seen a hooded figure when I lived in a place called Saham Toney. In the woods was an ancient monastery which was linked somehow to the local church. I got the sense of being watched while on the grounds of our local green to turn around and see a dark hooded figure.

So, I can imagine how you felt with what you are experiencing.

[edit on 18/1/09 by rachel07]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I truly do not think he is 'evil' or anything.

If your gut tells you He's not malevolent, go with that. Its not like your going to get him, or any other entity saying "Yeah, I'm pretty evil. I hurt people." But with the caveat that there's risk in everything. He could be lying, or HE could think hes not dangerous. Hell, he may not even know he's dead. What I'm saying is, there's a lot of variables here. Keep yourself grounded, calm and neutral, and you'll do fine.

He's been looking out for me.. But im not sure what he is.
He isnt a 'IT'. :\

Interesting. Can you give us a better description of "looking out for you"? Do you get that feeling everytime you see/feel him?

And the 'soulmate' thing suprises me,
but i dont think he is just saying it.

Why not?

He hasnt done anything 'evil' either.
Maybe brused a hand of a perverted guy,
And shut off a computer that did a page work,
But nothing horribly evil.

Few thoughts here. First, give us information on the bruised hand guy. We havent heard that yet I dont think. I'm guessing some guy got out of line, and Drake defended you?
Also, in a normal paranormal investigation, the computer being turned off would be ruled out as one of many problems that trouble computers. My own, yesterday shut down without notice. Come to find out, it was a bad USB port that was hosting an External Hard drive. Most people might have missed that, but I get a bit obsessive, and have to find out what happened. Its a curse. Anyway, as important as it seems, dismiss the computer malfunction. Your sensations and visuals are more important as far as building a case.

No answer to my question, Have you captured him on any media? Video Camera, Tape recorder, etc?

Its hard to tell you why you cannot see him, since we dont know exactly what he is. Shadow people, opbviously, have a lot of mystery surrounding them, and thus alot of conjecture. Some people think they are shadows that ghosts use to give embodiment to themselves, and some others believe they are related to the Greys, or interdimensional creatures. Other people say Demons. Yeah. Big warning sign, huh?
Bearing that in mind, you can see that its hard to say why we cant detail why you cant see him properly.

In my opinion, I'd wager that its hard for him to keep his form in our world.
Perhaps it takes alot of energy to remain here. I dont think we'll have answers in our lifetime, or the next, so your next best tool is your head, and your heart.

And now my head hurts....

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

whaaat?!

I'm sorry, but this totally caught me off guard.

They can turn people on??

Can you please explain why?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

Hello, and no i realy dont get sense of bad, or mean when im around him. I've been able to tell with humans and spirits if there good or bad (Its a gift i have, it keeps me not in all the drama at school
). And, he doesnt seem that way. But then again, there's a 50/50 chance he's lieing, and that i am gullable

When im around him, it feels almost like a friendship, like best friends or a astrong bond, some what in that nature. What i mean by "Looking out for me" Is, That i can tell he gets nervouse when i go sliding across the ice, or how he gets nervous when i do something remotly dangourse. I can senes he's feelings, like what he feels, i cant see him smile, or see him frown. It's what usally how i speak or understand other spirits, is that i can read there emotions when i ask them questions.

For your second question, i guess i really dont know if he means it or not. He could be totally lieing to me, just trying to get me to get closer to him. Or he could be telling me the truth and we could have seen each other in another life prehaps.

Your thrid question.. I did already tell the story about the guy who tried to ask me out useing offincive words, and drake shut his locker in his hand. I knew it was a mean thing, and i told Drake that when i got home that day. The guy just has a bruise on his hand, nothing that serouise, which im soo glad for.
About the computer, i guess your right. That could have just happened, but Drake was laughing when it shut off at her.

Im sorry to say, I have not caught any videos on him yet. I have been trying to snap pictures, i even asked him to get in front of the camera for me.. But the repsonse suprised me. SOmetimes when i speak to spirits, there able to tell me the answers in there head, but very rarely because for them, its hard to do. Anyway, Drake says "No. That website is giving false ideas. I refuse to be your model, sorry." That did suprise me because i didnt expect him to say anything at the time. so i guess ill try to get him to take one.. but i cant blame him. Some people on here are telling me to get him lost and stuff :\. Or maybe he's just camera shy

Demons.. No from what i heard demons are strong, strong, strong forces of enegry that people can sense. Drake isnt that strong, in fact he reminds me like any other spirit, only a tad bit odd. But then again, he may be hiding him self from me. Who knows?

Just keeping you updated, feel free to comment

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sorry, I guess I missed the part about the guy getting his hand caught in the locker. Like I said, I was hella tired that first day.

As long as your not getting hurt emotionally, mentally or physically, then keep it up. I suggest you keep a journal again.

Let us know how it goes.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kthulu
As long as your not getting hurt emotionally, mentally or physically, then keep it up. I suggest you keep a journal again.

Let us know how it goes.

agreed, also consider keeping a dream journal as well, if you can see him in the waking world, you might be interacting with him in the spirit world as well

by keeping a dream journal, you'll eventually learn to remember your dreams in increasing detail. maybe there are some answers to the questions you have been having in them.

-Jess

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Sometimes these things feed off emotions and energy. There have been many cases where spirits have been attractive to female teenagers especially when going through puberty. I'm sure doing that time in life, these people feed off alot of emotion and raw energy. Spirits can sense that stuff. Even regular living people can sense when someone is mad, sad or happy. Frankly, megan there are a few ways to solve your problem. Like I mention before in another post, there are protection and passing rituals you can use on this thing. Many major religions have these rituals. I would strongly recommend not doing these rituals yourself, but find a professional like a wiccan healer or even a priest. The last thing you want to do is piss this thing off because it will never leave you alone after that.

Many of protection and passing rituals require burning stuff like sage, murr, frankincense , or dragon's blood(hard to find, try online, but very potent). make sure to open all the doors and windows while your doing this, and say out loud a protection or passing prayer. Rock Salt(the same kind of salt they use to be make ice cream) can also be used to warned away this thing. If this thing is attacking you when your asleep, apply a layer of rock salt under your bed sheet or mattress. Anything evil will not be able to get you, Since your mind is the weakness when your asleep. Someone once told me, its like walking on broken glass for these evil things. Make sure to change it every week.

Hopefully what I explain will help you. If all else fails, and you don't have any access to any of this stuff. Prayer is your next best bet.

Below is a prayer that might help:

A final measure for after worship is a prayer called the Leonine Prayer, it goes:

Sancte Michael Archangele,
defende nos in proelio; contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.

or in English:
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray: and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
can someone tell me what was meant by if you get turned on by a spirit you should get away quick?

Is that a bad sign? I am asking because i have never heard of anything like that

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lovelyn

I believe to what was meant to be said is.

If a Spirit turns on you, get away quick.

If I am incorrect I'm sure someone else will respond with the proper answer.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Not that I would ask you to tell us things that would make him go away or stop telling you stuff, "because I would not tell people stuff like that either" but has he or will he tell you or can he tell you any of secrets of the universe? You know afterlife stuff or secret historys. If he can and you could share I would love to read it. If he can and you can't tell your still lucky and congrats. I believe your story megan and love hearing from you.

Latter.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonzo610
reply to post by lovelyn

Im aware of that part, i guess i didn't clarify.

What i mant to ask was why?? what does it mean if a spirit turns you on?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hello All,
*coughs akwardly* Eh.. no the Spirit does NOT turn me on. I'm not sure where you guys are getting this, but he's the one who called me his 'Soulmate'. Not me.... so.. there's your answer?

bcroper: :] Thank you. He hasnt informed me about any 'sercets' yet i havent asked him either... Infact, he isnt the big talker. He perfers to ruin my music sometimes. Example: If a song comes on the radio, he'll mess it all up. make the speakers so all fuzzy, so it sounds like nothing. Some time i even heard a voice, like he was trying... to, talk? I'm not sure if thats possible, or if it was my ears messing with me.
Some one tell me if they've heard of something like that. He also likes to turn my clocks back. Ill wake up in the morning and the clock will read 2:00pm, when its 5:OOam.
Sorry if i havent wrotten in a while, but i've been busy. good to be back :] Thanks for all your thoughts, or storys. Remeber, i really didnt ask for people to tell me if its true or not, im asking for other peoples experiences or questions.
Thanks!

[edit on 23-1-2009 by xxmeganxx]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi Megan

Just thought I would post the links to my experiences with "the Shadow Man"!

Thread 1

Update

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovelyn

Originally posted by gonzo610
reply to post by lovelyn

Im aware of that part, i guess i didn't clarify.

What i mant to ask was why?? what does it mean if a spirit turns you on?

In other words if a spirit turns from being nice, helpful, and watchful, to a spirit that is overbearing, nasty, destructive, overall evil. Then get out of the situation as soon as you can.

As for the OP, Megan, I would suggest trying to ask him questions while recording it on a tape record or something of that matter.
Sometimes we can't hear what a spirits responses are because of the range our ears can hear.
Many times paranormal investigators use the above to record the spirits voices and play them back to see if they did actually respond.

Maybe you can ask him personal questions like:

1) What is your full name?
2) When did you die?
3) How old were you when you died?
4) How did you die?
5) What do you want from me?
6) Where are you from?

Some of these questions may help you to find out more about Drake. You could do some library searches for him if he gives you enough information to look him up.
That may help you to understand him better to see if he truly is a good spirit who wants to help you, or if he has other motives.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

*coughs akwardly* Eh.. no the Spirit does NOT turn me on. I'm not sure where you guys are getting this, but he's the one who called me his 'Soulmate'. Not me.... so.. there's your answer?

From this, page 2, by ravenshadow13

If dark spirits, or spirits of any kind that you are pretty unfamiliar with, turn you on... it's time to make them go away, no questions asked.

Don't fall for it.

Just my $.02

I'm sure she meant that in a different way than everyone is taking it. Hopefuly this will solve it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join