It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to George Bush's third term and marshal law?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They Cut a Deal .... Today, Obama basically said ... yea, I know I promised it but ... the ressesion is getting worse so I have to break my promise... tisk tisk .....
poor Obama ... remeber we voted Pelosi to clean house and she changed her tune ... and now Obama ... humm ......

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nobody said Mr. Obama was "our" savior. I guess it depends on what your looking for....

If you want a good looking chick that really stands for nothing then vote palin.

If you want an "experienced" republican with a bush style agenda then vote McCain. And yes he is a 100 times better than bush but still a republican.

"Inexperienced" but someone with a positive outlook, good speaker, moderate military, pro-diplomacy, nationwide healthcare, big government, etc....obama.

If you want a double talking "lady"(much like her husband) that only cares for POWER, a pretending liberal, etc....clinton.

Everything is relative to something else and politics is no exception. And if you think I "hate" bush your wrong, in fact I don't even dislike him. I just think he was the wrong person for the job!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What happened to George Bush's third term and marshal law?..

Nothing.. the doomsayers who posted that crap are still here posting more crap about stuff they know nothing about.

These people are the crazy neighbors.. the guys who talk to themselves all day.

It is too bad we couldn't rate our fellow members with a system to tell us who the crackpots are.. they never admit they are "wrong" (almost never) and they ALWAYS have a "reason" for being "wrong" (more shadowy unprovable BS) , then they move to something else and say no more on the subject..

I'll bet most of them are now in the 2012 threads telling everyone the "KNOW" what will happen. Then thumbing their noses at "skeptics" and "debunkers".

It's the circle of life for them...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly

You must be the neighbor who thinks there better than everybody eles, and is shunned by all?

you do know this is a conspiracy site right?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

There's nothing wrong with talking to yourself. I do it all the time.

There's nothing much wrong with arguing with yourself. It brings insight.

The problem only occurs when you keep losing the arguments.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I'm with you Dalan. Bush has been dumb as a fox. He would rather have the American people call him stupid than have them figure out what he is really doing. A perfect cover for a perfect player.
One thing I am concerned about is the mock military exercise coming up before Bush leaves office..after all isn't that what happened on 911?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

My question to you is who runs the U.S.? The trilateral commission? The corporations begging for money so that their companies survive? Explain it to me. I'm very curious.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am also concerned about...

All the goodbyes.....

Real evil cant be trusted. When he is fully out of there and out of our lives, then i will believe it, and i also believe Obama has his marching orders.....the agenda may continue.....

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
It wasn't that long ago that some atsers were claiming that GB was going to declare marshal law and stay for another term.

My question is...what do u think now....since it's NOT going to happen? Or are you keeping your hopes up for the next few days?

[edit on 10-1-2009 by David9176]

He is leaving that for Obama.............

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
We are now just 2 days away.

Any thoughts?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join