It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to George Bush's third term and marshal law?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I will have to admit someone mentioned the Gaza crisis being a tad convenient. however, if we do go into Gaza or participate somehow allowing bush to remain and he declares Marshall law.

I don't feel he would be able to supply enough troops for the Gaza and keep enough here to control the people.

It doesn't take a conspiracy theory to know that if Marshall law is ever declared it's not something people will take lightly some will rise up against it...some violently.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
With the Patriot Act and all the executive directives passed during the Bush regime stripping the American citizen of most of his/her constitutional rights and giving the president practically unlimited power under a national emergency WITH the sole power to declare anything he chooses to be a national emergency, you don't have to wear a tin foil hat to reasonably wonder whether the administration that passed those laws might just want to utilize them. A logical analysis of WHY any president would pass such a plethera of laws giving him such a concentration of power leads one to the natural conclusion that the chief executive in question would most likely at least consider utilizing those powers. Otherwise, why go to the effort? I, for one, will not rest easily until the Obama administration rescinds most if not all of these laws, for their very existence is a threat to the continuing vitality of our constitution. Further, the fact that the Obama administration has already released a statement that they will not explore the possible war crimes committed by the Bush administration is troubling to me. It sends a dangerous message that the president is above the law and can act with impunity while in office, sowing the seeds for further corruption of the office by future administrations.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

Those doom sayers underestimated the power of the shoe.

ROTFL!
That soooo made my Sunday a brighter day!
If we'd only known years ago!
HaHaHaHaHa!
Thank you...

*leaves the thread chuckling*...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaBears

Why should people apologize for forming a conspiracy on a conspiracy theory websight? Isn't that the point of this sight. Everyone has their own conspiracies that they believe in otherwise they wouldn't be on this sight in the first sight.

Dang, 33 points and you're already posting pure gold.

Welcome to ATS - hope to hear more from you.

As for Bus, well, we'll still have to wait and see...

Thanks,

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysterysoul

Perhaps some die-hard republicans want iran to get mad and start launching missiles at israel. Then america will declare "war" on iran and good bye obama...........

It certainly doesn't hurt to be suspicious!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Counting your eggs before theyre hatched? Bush is still POTUS.

It aint over til its over.

Remeber 9-11-01? Alot can happen in a day. The world can change.

Even if Inaguration days goes off without a hitch.... The real powers behind Bush may have a checkmate move planned to take place during the Obama Presidency.

So i guess what Im saying is.... they are up to something. Something big. All the changes in government that have been altering our soceity have been put in place to give the US gov more power for martial law.

Putting administration or time table limits on the wicked schemes of the illuminati is counter productive. They transcend administrations and time. So..... keep watching and always be prepared.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
it is hard to fake incompetence....but the 20+ yrs of heavy drinking could have caught up with him (even tho he supposedly quit at age 40)!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
the NWO idea has to transcend presidential politics and terms...it is much to big to accomplish in one term under one administration....remember the "shadow" administration isnt going anywhere,,,,.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wait, it's only January 11th.

I thought GWB still has the office until January 12:00 pm January 20th.

A lot can happen in 9 days, folks.

(sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
LOL

I was actually going to wait until Obama officially took office before I threw this in the face of all the fools who cried that Bush wasn't going to leave office. But since the OP beat me to the punch, I'll jump in now and beat this dead horse!

I can't tell you how many threads and posts I've read over the years on this site where people swore up and down that Bush wasn't going to leave office. They said he would stage a large terror attack, possibly nuclear, and then declare Marshall Law and suspend the elections.

Well... where are all those people now? I doubt they will come forward with the same ferocity they had before and admit that they were wrong. They're too stubborn to do that. In fact, they are probably too occupied with whatever their latest conspiracy theory of the week is. And just as they were wrong about Bush, they will probably be wrong about whatever crap they're posting this time! But you'll likely never see most, and especially not all, of them coming forward like respectable individuals and admitting that they were wrong all along and that those of us who opposed them were right all along.

Most of these ATS members allowed their unfounded hatred for Bush to cloud their minds. While swearing up and down that Bush was a moron who couldn't even speak right, they simultaneously assigned him conspiracy theories that could only be carried out by an evil genius. According to them, he planned and directed the 9/11 attacks... possibly the single biggest and most successful conspiracy in the history of mankind. Yet, these same people accused Bush of being an idiot and wearing an earpiece during his Presidential Debates so that he could be told what to say. To make a long story short, these posters constantly contradicted themselves. That's what happens when you are consumed with such hatred and have such a negative obsession with someone, in this case the POTUS.

Someday history will show that Bush was a decent guy, a real visionary, and a great leader that was far ahead of his time. Someday the Middle East will be free and it will be thanks to Bush and the brave men and women in uniform under his command. But, just as liberals have rewritten history to give credit where credit isn't due, they will slight Bush because they simply hate the guy. Hate is a terrible emotion to foster. Many of you hated Bush before he was even elected and long before you ever took the time to learn about him. Sure, he's not perfect. He's far from it. The same goes for all of us. And, yes, he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and, yes, he has used that to his benefit (albeit never to its full potential). But that is not his fault. You can't expect someone to divorce their family and change their name simply because they were born wealthy. Any success he has had or would have had would be attributed to his family name irregardless of his efforts. He has always been in a lose/lose position as far as his detractors are concerned.

But, now I've rambled on far too long and sort of went off the trail a bit. So, getting back to the original topic: HA HA! TOLD YOU SO!!! If you don't have the guts to flat out admit you were wrong about Bush serving another term, then so be it. If you are shy and would rather not publicly admit your foolishness, then feel free to PM me. I will still respect you for recognizing your mistake in a private setting, and I will not make your comments public.

Good day to all!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Did you guys forget about this? The fact is the ransom was paid. Bush will be leaving office now. I promise you if the bill wasnt passed and the blackmail paid marshal law would of been declared. So needless to say that trillions spent in bailouts were probably well spent.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well we have only 9 days left till inaugaration day. I only hope and pray that Colin Powell was wrong when he said that some type of attrocity was going to happen around that time, does he know something that he aint allowed to leak to the people? Will he have to hide tears from the public again? Yes the Bush administration does still have a few days left, just as "Darth Cheney" smirked about recently. And due to this horrible record breaking violent escalation between Gaza and Isreal, I just wonder. Yes I hope and pray that we make it to the inaugaral speech with out marshal law being declaired by Bush. And this Jeb Bush. Will it ever end. Why would one want ANOTHER BUSH in authority???? Family interest,, FAMILY BLOODLINES. Remember "Skull and bone"?? Illuminati bloodlines? Hey american folks! That's Georgy. Till the twentieth, I can only chant: NO MORE BUSH! NO MORE BUSH! NO MORE BUSH! NO MORE BUSH! Muntata Iyenzeenie threw the first one.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Are you sure I don't need to buy gold, store massive amounts of food, buy guns and ammo, and duck and cover for the apocalypse? Wait, I already do this. I am an idiot, but a well meaning one!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Scroll through this search list and you'll find a number of threads about a third term for Bush combined with martial law, which is not to be confused with the other Bush "third term," which was a mantra of Obamanauts warning about McCain's possible presidency.

Bush: Third Term

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

the other Bush "third term," which was a mantra of Obamanauts warning about McCain's possible presidency.

The crazy thing is that he's going to be just as much like Bush as McCain would have been. More spending...more government.

He's going to spend us into the ground and most people won't know what hit them.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

No only that but they got rewarded very handsomely by their chosen one during this presidential term, they almost got over with taking the treasury department for their own personal use.

Still this week congress is about to vote to repeal parts of the first bail out bill that oppose to congress oversight and to give congress the right to get transparency on whom the treasury department gave bail out money too and what it was used for.

Things are going to be very interesting as the powers behind the government will fight the next administration that seems to be trying to make their power a littler hard to exercise.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Don't you worry they'll be back.

But this time it will be Obama!

Then whoever becomes President after him and after that President etc etc, until one day, someone WILL declare marshal law. This will be time the tin foil crew will say "I (my grandfather) told you so!!"

This is a good point.... but why is it that so? It wouldnt have anything to do with the way the laws and executive orders are written up and laid out by chance would it?

Fact is, as long as certain laws and Executive Orders are on the books ANY President can put them into effect under the right circumstances. Is it within the relm of possibility that Marshal Law could be declared? Yes. Is it within the relm of possibility that elections can be suspended? Yes it is. Feel free to do some of your own research and read those Executive Orders for yourself.

That being said not everyone has said Bush would do it. I myself have said for the last year, Bush is not the one to worry about, it will be someone AFTER him and as long as these things remain on the books, they will always be possible.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Bush will be gone on the 20th, he won't be declaring marshal law, and I give it 6 months before ATS is filled with threads complaining about Obama's policies. I doubt it will take even that long, but that is my conservative estimate.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I wasn't a heavy participant in this conspiracy theory, although I was open to the possibility. I was actually surprised that the 2006 elections were "permitted" to happen, myself. So the prospect of Bush actually leaving office is a bit of a pleasant surprise to me.

If there ever was a plan for him to stay in power, I think they gave it up because the support for the war and the war itself didn't turn out like they expected and economy took an unforeseen dump. (TARP was plan B) If the war had worked out like they "planned" from the beginning, and we were now seen as a superpower in the Middle East, operating out of Iraq, AND the economy hadn't gone down the toilet, I think it's very possible that another "emergency" would have happened and Bush would have been declaring martial law and taking another term.

As it is, their evil scheme just didn't work. So, they decided to quit while they were behind and used the economic crisis to get what they could out of us before they left this mess for someone else to clean up.

Yeah, it's a conspiracy theory. From the members of Above Top Secret. The best Conspiracy Theory website on the Internet!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by michael

i know this is offtopic, but awsome pic you have there michael. colonel Steve, and bigfoot.

back on topic. I think tjeffersonsghost sums it up. if a representative from california, had even heard about it, then it was in, or possibly still is in the works.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join