It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to George Bush's third term and marshal law?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I guess we must have different calendars.

Mine still says 10 January...

We'll just take a peek back at this thread after the inauguration.

You're jumping the gun...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Obama is not quite the president yet.

But let us hope that we were wrong, that "I" was wrong.....

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If I were G-Dub I wouldn't want another term even if it meant controlling the world. Sure Marshal Law could always happen in the next few weeks. But I would just go spend the rest of my days relaxing on my ranch and sleeping in every morning instead of worrying about Russia, Iran, Terrorism, the economy, bandwagons, doomsday and everything else.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I've been waiting for years to see how Bush was going to pull it off.
To be honest, I almost gave in to this conspiracy as well but I snapped out of it.

Conspiracies are like fads and fashons, which is why I shop here often to see what the latest craze happens to be.

Btw, we didn't get Bush's third term because we got Carter's second instead.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Ten days left until GB leaves office and anything can happen between now and then. I personally do not want anything to happen to disrupt the changing of the guard no matter what my political beliefs. We in this country are in for a rough road of hoe in the future when it comes to the U.S. economy.

No matter who is in as President you know as I do that the setting President does not call all of the shots. When many of the banks went down who did the President and Congress help when it came to the mortgage crisis? It sure was not We the People mortgage holders, it was the banks that they tried to bail out and when they did most of the banks set on the money.

Knowing what I know today I would of changed my vote to Ron Paul for President, one of the few that knew what the hell he was talking about when it came to what was going on with the banks, economy and Fed.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
We are definatly at the mercy of the "Shadow Government " at this point.

who knows.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Definitely Bush will be in there for a third term. Its already happening, and I don't care if there is 1 day left now, Bush is not going anywhere, else there would have been no purpose to him and his thugs doing 911. Its 100% for sure Bush is staying....watch and understand.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I dont know if there were many that truly believed it would happen but there were many that rightfully pointed out the law changes that would make it possible at the slightest crisis. Maybe it was sort of a backup plan if the president elect was not on the leash of the men behind the curtains that truly run the country. With the success of Obama they have no need to force anything upon the nation, people will just cheerfully do and follow whatever he will say. Right?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It takes an Emergency for MARTIAL LAW (not Marshall Law). Methinks that the calls for same were part of a disinformation plan so that when whistleblowers did make the accurate and timely warning,,,,no one will pay attention (ye ole tale of "the boy who cried wolf"). Besides TPTB used Bush to mess up the economy and now we have the "savior" to bring about "Change" and give us "Hope" while the temp gets turned up on the collective pot of we the frogs. Enjoy the "hot tub" while it is tolerable.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Those doom sayers underestimated the power of the shoe.

Seriously though, within a month they'll be predicting Obama starting martial law and will call upon the GFL lightship to reveal his reptilian army to unplug the matrix.
As much as I dislike Obama and the bad policies he is pursuing, he is still no Blossom Goodchild... well maybe

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I don't believe for a minute that Bush will leave office. I certainly hope that he does, but I have a hard time believing that he will. I think that the Gaza crisis came about a little too conveniently, and that somehow between now and the inauguration, we will enter into the conflict and Bush will declare a state of emergency. We will have to watch to see how this unfolds, but I don't believe that he is going anywhere. If he does, then Obama will just do the same things Bush has been doing.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by statickitt3n

Obama will just do the same things Bush has been doing.

Which is exactly why Bush will be gone in 9 days.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
in a similar light------what happened to all the WAshington Sqaure timeline prophecies predicting imminent doom as well

they were all the rage last summer i believe

all the steps and distaqnces between stuff in washington having meaning and such predicting future events

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

I've never heard of that one...maybe that one was before i started posting here.

But yeah i have no idea what that one is about.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link to Washington timeline above

everything was built to mean something , exact distances between objects describe things etc etc

a quote fronm that thread:

In summary, the architecture of Washington D.C. is such that there is a timeline built into its very foundation. The landmarks along the timeline illustrate events leading to the end of the line ( the fountain in front of the capitol building).

also that thread has links to youtube videos explaining the whole thing----t the time it was pretty interesting and seemed to fit,,,, but what happened now,,,,, i think the next predicted event never went down,,,, it may have been attacking iran

maybe someone else can schime in with the last predicted timeline event

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Why should people apologize for forming a conspiracy on a conspiracy theory websight? Isn't that the point of this sight. Everyone has their own conspiracies that they believe in otherwise they wouldn't be on this sight in the first sight. I don't think it's fair to redicule them. I'm not directing this at the op but some other people that posted afterwards........

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well, I am one that still refuses to give in and say that its all over and the guard is changed. When BO stands on the steps and takes his oath, then I will give in and agree to be wrong on Bush's power stranglehold.

As others have said, he has already been flexing his muscles over Congress, proving he is not afraid to use all of the powers given him. Anything can happen between now and next week.

To add, all the Gaza conflict has done is strengthen my resolve that Dubyah has something up his sleeve. They have committed atrocities before, I doubt they have any problem doing so again.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
As some have already pointed out, Bush never really controlled anything so I wasn't waiting for him to extend his term or declare Martial Law. If there is any conspiracy I might consider right now, it would be a change of the Constitution that would allow Arnold to run for office in 2012 or 2016.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Their too embarressed to post on this thread

Seriously there are way to many paranoid people out there living in the basement in front of the pc , a breath of fresh air now and then is said to be healthy.

Instead of ridiculing people that are/were paranoid you should be gratefull that someone more qualified will take office and hopefully repair some of the damage done after 8 years of corruption and war mongering.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've never been one to follow the NWO BS, but I admit the discussion about FEMA and Martial Law did get me here a few months ago.

To be fair, Bush has done some amazing things that I never would have thought you Americans would allow. So declaring Martial Law and becoming a dictator wouldn't actually surprise me.

And I honestly think you'd all let him, as long as you still had enough burgers to go around while you watched him explain that it's all to fight the "evil terrorists" on your giant TV.

I am not surprised that so many people believed it was possible. He has done so much damage, and there is a system in place to allow him to do it.

And like others have said, there is still time.

I don't see it happening though

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join