It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Business Plot (Takeover of the White House)- 1933

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
"I do not think we can look at these 2-3 conspiracies, without looking closely to their connection to Continuity of Government - which many of the same players were/are involved in."

*****All of the same players are in fact involved. This conspiracy was formally finished in details and for present and for future operations, in conceptional terms, on May 1, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. It was adopted by the Rothschilds primarily, and 12 other Illuminati famlies dedicated their infant children to this conspiracy, in many ways I won't go into now. However, each generation would plan for the present and quantified the conceptional plans for the next generation. Now, they pick up other families by different methods, and societies, along the way. Once in there is no getting out. There are 13 major controlling families.

"We may not have enough information to put this all together yet, however, certainly we are under the impression congress has no official access to this info."

******Myself and many others of us, have all the information we need to establish the links and evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt this conspiracy. The evidence is in fact irrefutable and scholarly supported. The problem exists that many are in denial, bribed, unaware and don't want to know, blackmailed, murdered along the way etc.......fooled, or willingly following alone for many more different reasons.

"I believe 9/11 and the changes made to Martial Law are important parts of the puzzle as well."

*******911 was planned soon after the first attack by the CIA, Massad, MI5 and 6, and the Illuminati. There is no doubt or question about that. The purpose of 911 was to set up the next boogee man to bring on WWIII. Another major purpose was to justify the passing of the Patriot Act, a Constitution killing Act and then the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act of 2006. Its always done in phases. You create a need or fear and then fill that need or fix that fear. These two acts along with the 1,000+ letters starting with Bush to Clinton to Bush, written to take over the Different government agencies when they declare a national disaster and subsequently martial law. The 3rd Army Division just back from Iraq in September, was put on "Domestic Disturbance" duty as of October 1, 2008. According to the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 this is illegal but what the hey.........they must know something that we don't. /sarc, i wonder what.
, they will instigate another incident to justify declaring a national disaster, and then martial law. The stock market and dollar will fall but it will not be coming up. They will eventually move the North American Union AMERO in place of the USD backed by silver. At some point during our civil war, based on the racial card, the Chinese, North Koreans, and Russians in Mexico will launch an attack. The UN and Russian troops are already in the U,S. as sleepers. Russians are located in Cuba, South America, Canadian border and Alaska. They will hit the US with chemtrails barium, nuclear strikes, and a civil war and a deadly flu outbreak to check any significant resistence.

"The only real blow we could land, imho, would be to repeal the Fed Reserve Act and issue Constitutional money based on silver (as Gold can be cornered too easily)"

******Yes, and it would have to be organized and started yesterday. Most of Congress is in their pocket, bribed, blackmailed or isolated.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

video.aol.com...

www.youtube.com...

or murdered.

"If that cannot happen then perhaps a paradigmn changing technology may fall into the right hands sometime in the next 100 years to radically shift the balance of power in "free humanities" favor."

******Its not going be 100 years. The NWO will start the next phase in 2009, and the North American Union by 2010, USD shift to the Amero any time during then and a national ID card by the spring of 2009.

"The best we can do is to stay fit, informed, and prepared for an opportunity to present itself."

*****That opportunity is coming around soon............

"I remain - as always - cautiously optimistic!"

******That is the ticket and the optimistic part is that Jesus Christ is coming amist this in the right time.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
FDR knew all about the conspiracy and was part of it. There will be two more planned coups after this one that failed. The fourth one is coming now. Long long story short.

“There exists in this country a plot to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before i leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot!” - JFK

[edit on 14-1-2009 by tgambill]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Too bad they couldn't make it happen. Since the 30s the government has done nothing but rob us through "taxes" and spend it on useless pork barrel projects like $150 million to butterfly migration and bridges to nowhere. I don't get why people want Obama in office and want all these things from the government. This is America, get an education, get a job and get out there and make your own. Don't rely on the government for anything.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"Too bad they couldn't make it happen. Since the 30s the government has done nothing but rob us through "taxes" and spend it on useless pork barrel projects like $150 million to butterfly migration and bridges to nowhere."

*****They planned to drive us with FDR's blessings into a dictatorship as bad as Hitler or the communist are now. We funded Hitler in 1928 through Wall street. We would be linked with Adolf Hitler had the coup won.........Smedley Butler, General, USMC blew the whistle and stopped it. FDR was a massive traitor working for the elites.....as has Bush, Bush, Clinton and certainly Obama plans on putting the final nail in.

"I don't get why people want Obama in office and want all these things from the government. This is America, get an education, get a job and get out there and make your own. Don't rely on the government for anything. "

*****Exactly...............better start soon for those that have this in mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just came across this thread and it seems that we have now more proof that links Obama to the elites, as well...

Obama and the Bilderburg Group

Strange, very strange...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Great thread theMyth

As for Obama David Icke posted some awsome info of the people who are behind Obama all CFR, Bilderberg etc

Heres the link: www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tagmtl

Much thanks for the link and very interesting what Ike ha sto say, I am not a fan of David but I think he is not entirely wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Breathing life back into this thread to help expand knowledge to those who do not know about this. I have uploaded some videos on Media@abovetopsecret, if you would like to view them:

The Business Plot- Part 1

The Business Plot- Part 2

The Business Plot- Part 3

Hope you enjoy and add your new ideas to this thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
S&F.

I do not have any information to add to the thread except that if this was true it certainly does make me feel a little bit more weary of the Bush administration.

The way I look at it is like this. If one secret plot to take over the government fails it might be heard about.

If a secret plot to take over the government succeeds...well, it was secret so of the people who would really *know*?

According to Woodrow Wilson in his book, 20 years before this attempt, Wilson knew there already was an infiltration;

"" Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. ""

According to the movie the Corporation, the corporations became "people" in the mid 1800's, which I feel is the source of what Wilson later talked about.

The schools were also infiltrated as well. That was Carnegie, and Norman Dodd told that story;

hidden agenda transcript

realityzone.stores.yahoo.net...

Then there COINTELPRO

So, what I'm saying is, this puppy is just a tip of one of the icebergs.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The takeover of the white house is no longer a conspiracy theory, it's already happened a long time ago. Many people have spent their lives exposing just who done this also, and now is the time I feel that we , as a responsible group of americans, stand up and remove those that are in the position of power and influence so that we may then be able to show the american public, and the world that these den of vipers can only control us if we allow them too! I remember a quote Benito Mussolini made one time when he said : America shall fall and not a shot will have to be fired! End of quote! Well, we americans have the chance to rewrite history, and change the world for a better place, and show americans that "real change" can be had, cause "Yes We Can"! As a whole people, stand up and eradicate this monster before it gets any further!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Yes, I tend to agree with this. Chances are if the plot really failed, they were able to gain control through some other matter. But if the Plot really worked, we have been doomed for a long time...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Yes, this is also true. I did not see your response before hand and I apologize. Great quotes to add evidence, I just wonder how far all of this leads down the rabbit hole. And of course who is at the end of the tunnel...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Given the focus of the news on the McChrystal-Obama spat, I thought I'd bump this thread. It's important to look at history when trying to understand current events. I'm of the opinion that history does not repeat, but it often rhymes.

If the Business Plot were to happen today, who would the conspirators choose as their General? From the ranks of retired generals,Shwarzkopf is famous, charismatic, and well trusted by the American people but is more than 20 yrs older than Butler at the time of the Business plot. Powell is equally well liked but more known as a politician than a warrior, and I highly doubt he would be willing to lead a coup detat against the first black president. Fred Franks (VII Corp Commander during Gulf War I) is highly respected as a warrior and was highlighted in a couple of Tom Clancy books. Tommy Franks who was in charge during the early part of these current wars, has been attached to a scandal or two since retiring.Russel Honore would be an interesting choice, black, Louisiana native gained national attention as I Army commander during Katrina.

Petraus and McChrystal are the only two currently active generals that have national name recognition. Petraus doesn't seem to have aspirations higher than Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. McCrystal on the other hand could build this spat with Obama into a political career.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by jefwane]

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. I just stumbled upon this information and was going to create a thread on it.

Truly fascinating information.

S/F...a very late one but much deserved!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
AKA

GOP's friends

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Id go so far as to say the takeover is already complete, its just a matter of implementation now..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join