It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official Blowback Thread! What Is Terroism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Can someone tell me one thing in the middle east that the U.S. considers an enemy that they haven't once upon a time once sponsored?

I would first like intro this short video

Bin Laden(cia), Shah of Iran, 85$Mil to Gaza, Putting Mussaraf in Power etc...

Everything was once sponsored by the U.S.

is it just a coincidence?
I think not!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
They went with the old adage the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Problem being they use a less threatening organization to help take out an organization that is a bigger threat to both of them. Making the incorrect assumption that they will then join your side however they say no you need to join them.

Problem over time with this assumption is:
Problem arises that then the less threatening organization now gains more power because of this and becomes your new enemy and the cycle continues to repeat until you have 2 super power enemies that then can essentially cause a world war.

Edit: To make matters worse they then believe to solve this problem they need a new world order so that the entire world is one nation and there are no longer any conflicts that can't be handled because the entire planet will come down on one area if they act up.

Problem with that is then it becomes a dictator ship even though it sounds like a good idea you end up with a dictator of the world. Only exception I could see to this would be is if there were tons of other inhabited planets around us it would be feasible only then because you would still have different planets watching out for each other.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Darthorious]

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Darthorious]

join