It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns Gaza Residents War Will 'Escalate'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Flyers can you indicate to the mass murder of Israelis ...

The attempted mass murder of Israelis - on a daily basis - by those in the Gaza. Rockets fired in ... suicide bombers ... it's attempted mass murder of Israeli civilians. For which Israel is defending itself.

Since the inseption of Israel

then you admit that Israel is a soverign nation and has been for decades.

I would like to know what anyonme would do if someone came to take their land and property.

Israel has been a soverign nation for decades. Those terrorists who continue to hit Israel need to get with the situation and move on.

Would it be right for native american indians to start bombing NYC in an effort to get land back that belonged to their ancestors? NO. I'm not sitting here demanding land back from white America because of what happened to my native american ancestors and I'm not sitting here demanding land from the British Crown because of what they did to my Irish ancestors.

Live in the here and now. Move on. If you are always looking backwards then you will just stubble along and never be able to move forwards.

What if another country came to the usa and said ( like mexico ) or any other country that once had land in the US and said " god said this land is ours get out it belongs to us now"
What do you think we would do? would we not say " Hell NO ! F*** You ! " and then start fighting them for our land ?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What Really Happened in the Middle East

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Lucid that is a concept totally lost on all the Pro Israeli American supporters here on ATS. They cannot grasp the fundemental issue that it is against the law to kill rob and murder. Its ok for their Government to do it to others but not the other way round. And yes history is full of age old greivances between neighbouring countries that lost land and territory to the so called victors.

I wonder what their response would be if the native American Indians said they want their land back or at least its current day value in money and reperations made for the fact that they were almost made extinct by the white man. No doubt these armchair hero's would not be supporting the Indians as they do the Israelis.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
For that reason, I think that Hamas deserves at least as much blame as the Israelis for the current suffering of the Palestinian people. They have no means of victory, and as a result, their attacks on the Israelis only serve to further enrage their opponent.

And I, as an American, would rather starve while fighting for food and water than starve while accepting that my neighbors won't let me have either.

There will be no peace here. The Arab-Israeli conflict has been going on since the beginning of time, and they'll be fighting when time ends. The only right choice anyone else can make is not to get involved.

And yes, while lobbing rockets over the line gives Israel an excuse to retaliate, its an excuse that they look for, wait for. If they're made to wait long enough for an excuse, an excuse will be manufactured, as evidenced by the unprovoked raid on the tunnel that officially ended the cease fire.

They're no strangers to this technique, as the US performed a step by step demonstration of how to manufacture a cause, then implement a war based on that cause with the Iraq invasion. After all, Israel at this point, at least in my opinion, is nothing more than the worlds largest US military installation.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I also love how they're "warning" the residents of Gaza. They drop leaflets warning civilians to leave, but at the same time won't allow anyone in or out. So Israel, what exactly are the residents of Gaza supposed to do?

Who knows, maybe Israel will finally get over the holocaust if they commit one of their own. That's what it looks like they're gunning for anyway.

Someone with bigger guns needs to step in and make two groups. one group of Israelis that want to war with Palestinians, and one group of Palestinians who want to war with Israelis. I'd wager that both groups end up being fairly small. take these groups out into the desert, and give each of them an identical supply of weapons, and let them have a little death match. Meanwhile, all the innocent, non-fanatics on both sides can go shopping and start spackling bullet holes.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Israel has been bombed for three years now off and on by Hammas, they have a right to protect themselves. Hammas had signed a peace treaty with Israel and broke it less than three months later.
The issue with Israel wanting to raid Iran, is because Russia has been delivering nuclear weapons to Iran now for the past (5) months.
In light that they hate Israel and also have the equal feelings towards the USA, we all need to be very concerned, about what their plans may really be in the long run.
For information concerning this please check out: www.aish.com and there
are is a Jerusalem and Israel online news sites.
And no Israel does not want to dominate the Middle East at all. They just do not want to continue to have missles shot at them.
If people want the history of the Palestians and where they fit in with Israel, than I suggest everyone check out this website.
fun.mivzakon.co.il...
For it is very informative on the History of Israel and peoples of the Middle East.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join