It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns Gaza Residents War Will 'Escalate'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by detachedindividual

Everybody knew that israel would solve the issue , and since it could not do it by talks (few Hamas did not want to go on with truce - remember?) it is doing it by force.
You say that rockets are not excuse to kill innocent - and you are also correct. But rockets are the reason for all this mess if you like it or not. So if you count this fact as israeli propaganda - then using same approach dead civilians are just palestinian propaganda. Even if they are a fact. Maybe Israeli spokesman are using this logic - similar to yours by the way?

Zeroknowledge, you must be aware that Israel did not give talks with Hamas a fair chance from the point they were democratically elected. I have some sympathy for that, when you encounter suicide attacks and rocket attacks on a regular basis, but I am of opinion that negotiations through words is the only solution for both people, and they could at least have given it a chance. Apart from time, nothing would be wasted.

Israel is again gonna lose this conflict, like in 2006 while fighting Hezbollah, since the goal of stopping the rocket attacks is not gonna be accomplished... unless they destroy Gaza fully. After Israeli soldiers withdraw, Hamas will once again start firing missiles (and even now they still are)

One way or another, the only way to stop Hamas is through negotiations.

My sincere question to you is whether you think the Israeli government, or Kadima for one, actually want peace. Kadima supports the 'greater Israel ideology, while Livni has stated that there's no place for Palestinians in Israel.

Anyhow, do you know why Israel hasn't deployed C-RAM systems. Hamas doesn't have the capability to fire huge amounts of rockets into Israel on a daily basis, so I assume these could very well defend the Israeli citizens:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Pro-Israelis will see nothing other than:

1). Israel has the nation now, and the past has nothing to do with the present.
2). They will argue that their past has been full of persecution, even though they don't want anyone else bringing up their own persecution.
3). HAMAS won't stop killing Israeli while refusing to ask or care as to why they continue to attack.
4). 1 million Palestinians aren't worth a fingernail of a jew, as quoted by past PM.
5). HAMAS started it, even though they enabled HAMAS to operate in the Arafat era.
6). Jews are more intellectually viable than arabs.
7). Whatever the mainstream media says about the conflict must be true.
8). Opportunism is our right.
9). MASSAD's logline is "War by Deception."
10). We are the chosen people.

Pro-Palestinians or (fair people) see nothing other than:

1). Controlled and structured genocide.
2). Hypocrisy in motion
3). Heartless opportunism
4). An ugly effect to a sinister cause.
5). Worldwide rhetoric and propaganda
6). War by Deception
7). Chosen people don't get blank check.

Do the math. I doubt that either side will ever switch for whatever reasons.

My bottom line is you can't arbitrarily control the lives of another people to the point of prisoning them without an expected backlash.

I ask everyone who may read this... If a group of people came into your town, moved all the people with your hair color to the dumps and surrounded it with soldiers and restricted your freedoms and basic living needs... what would you do?

Also, your mother, brother, father, and most of your cousins have already been killed either directly or indirectly by your controllers... What would you do then?

That's all I'm saying.

Pray for PEACE!

AAC

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
How nobel of them.

This has gotten to the point its a joke.

Isreal is a terrorist regime in and of itself at this point. You drop flyers telling them to get out and then you wall them off and make sure they cannot escape.

At this point Israel is no different than HAMAS.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Basically I think that they took the playbook for this thing from the U.S. and how they went into Faleujah or however you spell it, the task though is a little messy and more unpredictable when you look at the size of the city, and the very well built up multi story places where snipers can hide or insurgents, I say that the strategy is going to be surround the city and then go in straight across, pushing whoever wants to fight into a corner then shooting them like fish in a barrel and god help whoever gets caught in the crossfire.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
is it only me being over skeptical or does it seem like israel is deliberately trying to provoke the arabs (and the rest of the world) into a fight?

They attack gaza, disregard innocent lives, take no heed of the UN resolution calling for a cease fire, bomb a UN school & don't apologise for it, start bombing in the middle of the 3 hour cease fire for the second day in a row, and now are about to begin the Third Phase...

Is it also just me again wondering why America finally abstained from using that horrid veto power a few days ago which allowed the UN Resolution telling israel to stop their war? IMHO, it was probably because the usa knew that israel was not going to follow any international rules so 'abstained' in order to minimise criticism towards them.

why the hell is israel still a member of the UN??? isn't being part of being a member mean that they have to abide by the rules??????

... i personally still think that it is all staged, and america is using israel as a proxy to start a greater war since it is headed straight into a depression. It needs a war to get them out of this mess. All the while israel will do anything to take over more real estate whilst exterminating the 'pests'.

all i see so far is provoking!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here's something I never thought about until just now. Aren't many Palestinians living in greater Israel?

If so, then I'm quite sure there will be reprisals by them on the Israelis because of family members being killed.

Yes this is just the start of something that will probably get much larger.

As Rodney King once said,..."Why can't we all just get along."

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You want more war crimes made by Israel - you got it!

NPA car hit by missile in Gaza

Source: Norwegian People's Aid (NPA)

Friday night a drone missile hit a NPA car that was parked outside the house of NPA employee Mahmoud Hamada. Norwegian Ministry of foreign affairs characterizes the attack as a violation of humanitarian law, according the Norwegian broadcasting NRK.

It was friday night at around 11 pm that a drone missile hit the car. Secretary General of NPA, Petter Eide, tells NRK that the car was clearly marked with the NPA logo, and that it was impossible for the personell in control of the drone to miss that this was a humanitarian vehicle.

www.reliefweb.int...

How many you will need to see the obvious truth - this is their true goal.

Not good... Not good truth at all!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Isn't Israel the number one violator of UN resolutions anyway?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
oh but remember that the `founders` of israel are the ones who condemned 1 million hungarion jews to death - the budapest mayor was sent as the envoy to meet with the soon to be formed israel to beg for help and was arrested and led away - by the people who formed israel!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's a fact that Palestinian people deserve every thing that happens to them, after all it was the people who voted them in power. Much like the German people and the Nazis in WW2. I honestly have no sympathy for them.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
It's a fact that Palestinian people deserve every thing that happens to them, after all it was the people who voted them in power. Much like the German people and the Nazis in WW2. I honestly have no sympathy for them.

And the world doesn't care about the jews either (except the zionist lobby in US).

You see hundreds and thousands of people around the world standing up for the Palestinians while not even one person stood up fo the zionists.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

And the world doesn't care about the jews either (except the zionist lobby in US).

You see hundreds and thousands of people around the world standing up for the Palestinians while not even one person stood up fo the zionists.

Havn't you heard about the riots in Norway Oslo??? Thought not

Or what about the riots 12days ago in Palestine where Hamas were beating the hell out of the civilians

People like you only see what you want to see...
At this moment in time Palestians are getting taught a lesson, that you can't go around terrorising innocent people.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

At this moment in time Palestians are getting taught a lesson, that you can't go around terrorising innocent people.

Funny I was going to say the same about you
Hello pot? Its the kettle........... your black :shk:

The only lesson being taught here is that Isreal has bascially made a concentration camp out of Gaza. Sure its gussied up for the 20th centtury, but its no different than those they remind us of endlessly as if to justify thier present actions

The only lesson that the Palestinians are learning is that the only way to fight a terrorist regime like isreal is do the same back.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If Israel wanted to remove EVERY Palestinian from Gaza then why would they be dropping leaflets? Thast just a dumb comment to make.

I do think Israel may try to remove EVERY HAMAS member from the strip though. As well they should.

Originally posted by magicmushroom

Well we all knew this was going to happen didn't we and how nice of those humane Israelis to drop warning notices to inform the Palestinians that we are comming to murder you.

Lets face it Israel is not going to stop untill it has removed every Palestinian from Gaza. When it has it will then settle the land with its own people. All part of the grand plan for a greater Israel. And all under the lies of our right to protect ourselves, obviously a right that Palestinians don't enjoy.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

you have the devil inside your soul or you are clearly misinformed if israel bombed your house where you lay your head i wouldnt have any sympathy for you

a great number of people on ats act as if they dont know what israel has been doing to gaza for the past 2 years all of those who dont know the people of gaza have been living off smuggled food and only make 2 dollars a day to buy it with.. yalls religion has brainwahed you to believe what israel does is correct because they are "gods chosen" mountains produce lava like your mouth produces saliva, understand?? allah is the lord of all go aganist the grain you will hang by your tongue

[edit on 10-1-2009 by wise words spoken]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
If Israel wanted to remove EVERY Palestinian from Gaza then why would they be dropping leaflets? Thast just a dumb comment to make.

What exactly do you and the rest of the tools talk about in the shed when Isreal is not murdering children and bombing civilians?

I mean I understand the need for you to parrot press releases from the IDF and AIPAC, but really now.

Lets see they are walled off, cant move out of the the area. IDF planes and drones firing missiles and dropping bombs, IDF snipers on the prowl.

Where exactly are they supposed to go? and you call me dumb :shk:

I do think Israel may try to remove EVERY HAMAS member from the strip though. As well they should.

No doubt, once they kill off all of the civilians it should make HAMAS members easier to target.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if we can get the isreali leadership tried for genocide and crimes against humanity? Hey one war crimes trial deserves another.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Whats the point dropping leaflets followed by clusters and uranium depleted/phsphorous shells?

Its like placing a lab rat in a bottle and than dropping a safety note for it followed by a poisinous gas.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Havn't you heard about the riots in Norway Oslo??? Thought not

Yeh you thought right.I will have a look at it.

Or what about the riots 12days ago in Palestine where Hamas were beating the hell out of the civilians

Palestinians chosed Hamas.What part of that don't you understand?

And vice-versa

Yeh and in-turn israel will have to face more rockets for killing countless civillians and radicalising another young generation of youths.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't believe Palestinians exist.
There is and never was any country called Palestine.
I know the archeological and anthropological evidence of the area going back 20,000 years.
The first people to settle that land and actually build a city or a town were the Jews.
The previous inhabitants were nomadic farming tribes related to the current Bedouin tribes.
Who are all over the whole continent and never lay claim to any land because they are nomadic tribes people.
Palestinians were made up as a part of psychological warfare against "The people of the book" (Jews and Christians), when the Muslims realized they couldn't beat them by force.
These people dying everyday, that Egypt shoots at when they try and escape, are what the Muslims call "Martyrs".
These people are put here on purpose to die.
The proof is here.
youtube.com...
I find this from my own research looking at the situation objectively.
You will notice any youtube video's posted proving this truth are messed with alot.
This is because the religious ideologists have much money and power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join