It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

childrens homes lsd hypnosis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
does anyone know if you can brainwash a child with lsd and hypnotising them to do crimes when an adult. this happened to me i was 7 years old in a childrens homes in wales.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi read between the lines and welcome to ATS.

I'm sorry to hear of your plight, did this brainwashing happen to you in a foster home? Please tell us a little more of your story. Do you remember many details regarding the people who did this to you and what methods they used? Are you currently comiting crimes involuntarily?

I'm pretty sure '___' abuse and misuse can lead to some pretty warped perspectives on reality that could lead individuals to being easily manipulated. Especially if it is administered to children in their formative years when they are still grasping to come to terms with the reality they live in.

I look forward to your response

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
this happened in a state run childrens homes most of the staff were involved, and social workers. a police officer was running the home and his son was 18 years old who told me i was going to be made famous when an adult, and to expect hell in font of me. i dont do crime involentry but if i was given lsd i would be a big problem especialy when drinking. i was told that i was conditioned to do thing against my nature, i think they were trying to turn me gay but only on lsd as i am a red blooded male, if you know what i mean. another thing i want to know is can you make somone think they have done crimes by giving them lsd.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello Read Between The Lines,

I hope you are well now. First thing I would say is that really the best thing for you to do is to focus on the now as much as you can and what you want from the future, even though the past I know will keep popping into your mind all the time. You have every right to be angry and confused about your past.

But don't let that past dictate and make your future to.

Try and stay away from anymore '___', is a really good thing to do. Dont take it until you have your head clear, and have this all sorted.

It is hard to know really for you and others if what happened really happened, as you remember if you were given '___' at such an early age, you might have had a Bad Trip as such and it brought up memories of previous abuse.

Hypnosis works without drugs, and hypnotising someone on '___' does not take much, but it usually is not a full hypnotic trance, as the effects of the drug are soo powerful they usually make you soo Awake as such, its difficult if not impossible to get the person into the required Brain wave patters to make any suggestions last.

Most people find they cant remember much of a '___' experience in great detail, so I wouldnt worry about that too much.

The thing that you do need to sort out more is the effects of '___' when soo young, makes it a bit harder to get over the experience, especially if you were abused when on it.

Many people especially children if they have had difficult times, face their worst fears around it when given '___' and it seems very real. It is very difficult to tell the Hallucinination from what really happened, or a memory of another time.

I used to work within, not children's services like that but youth work on the mental health side, in your country by the capital.

I know lots of bad things happened years ago in the "wards" and "Units" and "Homes", and one of my old clients was put in ice cold baths and tied to his bed all night many times, before the time I joined in the late 70,s and early 80's, because the staff were untrained and horrible, and couldn't deal with his needs, and behaviour. They learnt it from watching other people doing it. Its wrong and My heart goes out to you for what you must have been through. I know as well that there was a big cleanup of the services a few years before I started in the feild, and many of the perpertrators went to Prison etc.

I admire you and think you are strong for managing to get through life to talk about this openly.

There is a way forward for you. Many of the people who were placed into care and abused then, got together a few years ago and brought a Mass legal action against the people who worked there and did this. Some of them got quite a large amount of money too to help them start afresh, and had the release of seeing these scum behind bars.

If you were under the same care as those whose have been convicted already you could add your grievance to it now to.

If not you would be able to get some of the kids who saw this, were with you at the time and do this yourselves, your fear of doing it is a lot more than any risk, and once it happens your life would be much better.

If you dont have contact still with any of your friends from the time, you still could go to the police yourself.... take a train or bus trip out of the county where the police man was from, and make the call in another county or force area.

The police will protect you, even give you witness protection if relevant, and move you somewhere new for a fresh start.

You probably have a Social Worker already, so tell them... things are different these days, you can trust people again, in the caring industry not all are like you found, as you know The Care Field attracts the best and some of the worse people into society into it. I think most of the organised and service wide scum have been locked up by now.

If you don't feel safe doing that, why don't you go to your doctor and explain it to them?

The one good thing about this is its anomynous before any thing official, and he, or if you want, its your right, demand to see a female doctor, she can give you a quick exam that could later be used in court to state that certain sexual acts have happened in your body, but obviously not confirm that it was not willing by you or the age it happened. The Doctor would be able to on your behalf find the best way forward for you, and work with Multidisiplinary Bodies, to get you the support, and closure you need to sort this out. That is they can access almost straight away help with protection, counselling to come to terms with this, a psychiatric exam to help you prove this happened help you with the feelings you have about it now.

I know it is difficult but trust someone again, I think the doctor is the best thing to do. You might be very happy and surprised how quickly things will get better for you, and how much help you get if you go and explain and ask for the help.

Make an appointment and ask the receptionist for a double or treble appoint time. When they ask why tell them its "Personal" and you will only discuss it with the Doctor.

If you dont want to take legal action you can ask them to make it confidential and just ask for help with dealing with it.

The doctor then is able to report the concern to the police but as long as the people who did it dont work with Kids anymore they wont take immediate action, but investigate separately and without your consent to make a statement, they cant convict them or take it anywhere, so you have the power no one else.

I know its confusing, and you are pissed of, that is normal, I know too you probably feel guilty and scared and alone. But dont feel guilty, you are the victim in this and have nothing to be guilty of, you should be proud. I think you are amazing to have made it in life in one piece and alive to post this here, keeping this to yourself, many people are not as strong as you and remember that!

So stay strong and try and trust again, just once for 15 minutes with your doctor and see what they can offer to you to make your life happier, and to start afresh, it will be your choice as to whether to accept it, you will be in control no one else.

Prayers and positive vibes admiration for U.

Good luck with a fresh start in this life, you are a hero to have got this far, don't bottle out at the last Moment, see your GP... they do care really and its not false honestly.

Elf

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
cant trust people in wales when your clever ,and you were turned into a criminal.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by read between the lines
cant trust people in wales when your clever ,and you were turned into a criminal.

ReadBetweenTheLines,

I understand you feel you cant trust people, and I am not preaching to you or anything, I have real "trust" issues myself. Everyone who I should have been able to trust broke that trust, some very badly in ways I dont have the courage to be as open as you have.

But you must try and start again, or it will keep going in a pattern spiral for ever, you know you can trust yourself, your knowledge of what is right for you to do in any situation, you know what the right choices are to make, you can trust that.

I hope you sort things out, and ReadBetweenTheLines I think you may have heard this below before?

Something I used to say to describe someone in my life who broke every trust they could even though they were in positions of authority in my life, and others where that made it even worse,

If you want to know the truth about "name" just look at the opposite of what they are saying is happening, and the events they describe. That is what the truth is.

Has been a good compass for me in much of my life with people you cant trust, if you have never heard of it before.....

Elf

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hi,

I have had a horrendous '___' trip that had led me to chronic PTSD for over 20 some years. I have something that may help you at least deal with the '___' experience itself which in turn may also prove helpful in your search for answers.

First of all, the US government tried to use '___' for mind control experiments without any success. The British government tried to use it to control troops without any effectiveness as well. The Germans an Russians tried as well without success.

Here is an excerpt from a declassified experiment regarding programming people:

The MKULTRA veteran maintains that he and his colleagues were not interested in a programmed assassin because they knew in general it would not work and, specifically, that they could not exert total control. "If you have one hundred percent control, you have one hundred percent dependency," he says. "If something happens and you haven't programmed it in, you've got a problem. If you try to put flexibility in, you lose control. To the extent you let the agent choose, you don't have control." --remember these are paid professionals trained by their governments and they admit it can't be done.

If the German, US, Russian and English governments can't make it work, I highly doubt an organization with limited funds could pull it off either.

Here's more food for though. The reason '___' can be so traumatic is a very simple, easy to understand reason which should be sigh of relief for anyone traumatized by the crap. The reason is when you are under the influence of '___' or other strong hallucinogens you see reality completely differently than before. "Normal" people, those whjo are mentally stable and not users of hallucinogens have only one glimpse of reality...there is only one way they perceive this life unless they have a spiritual experience then they have one more way.

Those of us who did '___' or other STRONG mind altering drugs may have thousands of ways to look at reality, we maybe uncomfortable with those ways until we understand the following: that the good news is...no matter how you look at reality, from the mundane "normal" BS of never had my mind expanded to the over the top trippyness of drugs my mind has been blown, the person or core (the ego) that experiences the realities never changes, they are ALWAYS the same ego they were before the experiences although they know a lot more about reality than others that haven't tried mind altering drugs or been force-fed them.

****I don't advise or condone the use of drugs btw one reality is plenty imo.****

In other words, we that have either been slipped hallucinogens or did them out of curiosity have became part of the ranks of about 100,000 years of shaman and other seekers who eventually realized the truth about it all. That we may have seen many different angles of reality, we may have been told many things while we were under the influence but the bottom line is that our true nature over rides it all, our true nature will not allow us to be anything other than who we really are, not who or what others tell us we are or we will be because they can't change our core...and after we accept this it (the experience(s)) eventually turns into things that aren't nearly overwhelming anymore and then they turn into understanding and self-acceptance.

Albert Hoffman put it well (you know, the guy who stumbled upon the drug) he said:

"Of greatest significance to me has been the insight that I attained as a fundamental understanding from all of my '___' experiments: what one commonly takes as 'the reality,' including the reality of one's own individual person, by no means signifies something fixed, but rather something that is ambiguous—that there is not only one, but that there are many realities, each comprising also a different consciousness of the ego. One can also arrive at this insight through scientific reflections. The problem of reality is and has been from time immemorial a central concern of philosophy. It is, however, a fundamental distinction, whether one approaches the problem of reality rationally, with the logical methods of philosophy, or if one obtrudes upon this problem emotionally, through an existential experience. The first planned '___' experiment was therefore so deeply moving and alarming, because everyday reality and the ego experiencing it, which I had until then considered to be the only reality, dissolved, and an unfamiliar ego experienced another, unfamiliar reality. The problem concerning the innermost self also appeared, which, itself unmoved, was able to record these external and internal transformations. Reality is inconceivable without an experiencing subject, without an ego. It is the product of the exterior world, of the sender and of a receiver, an ego in whose deepest self the emanations of the exterior world, registered by the antennae of the sense organs, become conscious. If one of the two is lacking, no reality happens, no radio music plays, the picture screen remains blank."

I hope to God this helped you because I understand just how traumatizing it can be.

Peace and God Bless.

top topics

join