It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childs room haunted...some advice please...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You're all jumping off the edge.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

As for what you see:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Move,move, move. Three rules of reastate: Location, Loction, Location.
If you can't sell it, rent it out, and rent someone else's house. Or stay with relatives. You only live once. Do you want to mess up your precious time with this stress? MOVE.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
You're all jumping off the edge.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

As for what you see:
en.wikipedia.org...

Are you saying that my daughter was imaginging what was happening to her

hysteria,sleep paralysis and dreams have nothing whatsoever to do with what my daughter was experiancing...
I suggest you read the whole thread rather then jumping on the end...what happened was very real & it has now been resolved..whatever it was has thankfully gone & peace has returned...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Move,move, move. Three rules of reastate: Location, Loction, Location.
If you can't sell it, rent it out, and rent someone else's house. Or stay with relatives. You only live once. Do you want to mess up your precious time with this stress? MOVE.

It is not always that simple just to move...there is a recession in the UK after all

I would not let anything drive me from "my" home anyway...I have s right to be there they do not!
All is resolved now,however and the root of the problem was where I worked I think, as since I have left it seems as if a light has come on..only way to describe really.....no ill feelings here now,just calm....its gone to whereever,maybe I left it behind with the job

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by special

Moving may or may not help, some spirits attach themselves to people and things not just locations. So even if you move there is no guarantee that whatever or whoever it is wont stop coming around. The only sure fire way to make sure to get rid of this thing whatever or whoever it is, is to do a passing ritual. Look it up on google, there might be some healers around your area that might do it for you for a donation or fee.

I'm glad to hear the attacks have stopped, I guess the sage was powerful enough to work. Lets hope it stays that way. Another trick I learned is that people sometimes put rock salt under their bed and that usually keeps the baddies away as well. Someone once told me that it feels like walking on glass to them. At least if you did that you could sleep peacefully at night, without worry of attacks late at night when your asleep and most venerable.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Nemox42]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join