It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird Dream date: Saturday/10/jan/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ok my day started out normal as can be for me i stayed up all night watching transformers episodes so about midday i was tired so i went to sleep and woke up for dinner before i woke i had a weird moment in my dream it starts of with me in a bedroom made of metal with a bed so it was obvious that i was in a bedroom i decided to go to sleep (so im falling asleep in my dream i didint think is was possible) so in my dream i woke up then i found my self in a solid metal hall i go down that hall a short way turn left into another hall then i take a right into a room purpose of this room is still unknown to me there was 3 people in the room (haven't ever seen them in ever) anyway the man in the middle said i was in trouble with the law or something like that and i said what did i do
the same man pointed to the left side of my shirt thats when i looked down at myself and realized i was wearing a army green colored uniform then a person i think female
entered the room and said something i forgot but i think she said whats the matter Officer
then the officer (the middle man) said i wasent wearing my badge then i think i forgot about 30-60 seconds conversation then the Female hugged me (no idea why) then i woke up i also got the feeling tat i was in a space station or in a space ship
the weirdest think about this dream that it felt real everything seamed solid and the situation i was in seamed serious

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

You know, I was trying to think of some smart a** remark to make about your thread but actually I enjoyed your writing style. And your imagery.
I have cool dreams too, so I can relate.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
just a small note ive never had a dream quite like this before not even close well i did have a nightmare about green aliens twice when i was 7-10 both times i woke up in a pool of sweat

join