It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Federation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
mOjOm and Crash

Very good points.

We do not have to reform governments. We just need to educate the public because the only ones who can be mislead are those who don't know any better. One of our nations is already thinking evolutionally and progressively enough to approach first open contact with our visiting races and that is Japan. The rest will have to follow or miss out on the benefits. When it's time to vote for our leaders about it, just know who would tell the truth and who would not.

Due to education, it will be in the publics hands. Our race and mentality are changing a great deal generation to generation right now and the individuals who are moving up into positions of authority are of a different mind than those who are there now.

There is no war of good vs evil either on our planet or anywhere in the entire known universes. That idea is only a stubborn concept in human mentality which we will get rid of with education too. Just like we got rid of the evil spirits who cause diseases when Louis Pasture discovered germs with the new invention called the microscope just a few evolutional moments ago.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash

Well that depends i believe some want to help

Also some could have other uses for us

Basicly in a contoled situation with the right things Earth Humans could be seen as a ready made army

That is Theory #2 that is common amongst people nowadays. That we are being bred as the 'Perfect Pawns' in the Galactic Chess Game. Simple, expendable soldiers that blindly move ahead with a single purpose of almost no strategic complexity. In other words, fodder for the front line, also known as human sheilds.

Once again, if that is Really the Truth behind it all, I doubt any and all degrees of them being 'Advanced or Intelligent'. That being said, I'd love to hear someone expain the reality of that theory and how it would be possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
May I request that when the next Invitational Meeting happens that I am allowed to represent Myself as an individual instead of being grouped in along with the 'Smart Monkey Population'??

Smart Monkey Population!!!!! That was great!

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Makes perfect sense to me. 'Peace' in fact is a pretty simple thing to achieve after all. How this little FACT has escaped people for so long I don't understand, as it requires Literally Nothing from anyone. For example, if everyone one earth truely wanted peace, we'd have peace, instant world peace right that very moment. That's what's so damn cool about it. Fighting, Wars and all that B.S. is what is difficult to do and takes so much time to achieve. It's nothing but a bunch of work. Peace on the other hand, is extremely easy and becomes a complete and total reality the very moment everyone wants it, stops fighting and for the most part does nothing at all which prevents it. Since we don't have peace, the obvious conclusion is that there are a Large Number of People who DO NOT want Peace. Isn't that the most illogical and backward idea you've ever heard?? Yet, it's our reality, held by so very many as normal and I'm usually percieved as being the strange one in the crowd. I tell ya, it feels like I'm taking Crazy Pills or something, cause to me it is so simple to see and I can't understand how others miss it. I mean every child on earth sees it along with many others, and yet there are millions who just don't get it. Explain that cruel joke!!

These Super Intelligent Beings do know that the so called Leaders of the world DON'T speak for all of us, right??? May I request that when the next Invitational Meeting happens that I am allowed to represent Myself as an individual instead of being grouped in along with the 'Smart Monkey Population'??

Our leaders are striving for certain things other than what most people in the public would strive for. The alien races know that very well and that is why they are educating the public through individuals. The leaders can't stop it.

The alien races that visit Earth do not use money. Everything needed is provided by the leadership for all their people. Because of the way they live, they do not have the lying and misleading we have from our leaders to our publics. We are so young that we do not even have common telepathy in use yet. We will believe anybody that wears a badge and nobody that doesn't.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What if it is flipped. Sci Fi is really reality and reality is really Sci Fi. The purpose of the SG1 and other related shows on tv are to acclimate us in some way.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
quote from Earthsister

There is no war of good vs evil either on our planet or anywhere in the entire known universes. That idea is only a stubborn concept in human mentality which we will get rid of with education too.

I could see this taken as a global alien threat to destroy human belief systems in whatever god they worship. An alien threat might be a great way to create a one world government since we would all have a common enemy, the demons from space trying to brainwash us and take over. Now we just need the spaceships to appear.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
quote from Earthsister

There is no war of good vs evil either on our planet or anywhere in the entire known universes. That idea is only a stubborn concept in human mentality which we will get rid of with education too.

I could see this taken as a global alien threat to destroy human belief systems in whatever god they worship. An alien threat might be a great way to create a one world government since we would all have a common enemy, the demons from space trying to brainwash us and take over. Now we just need the spaceships to appear.

I can see the ideas of this threat being fed to the publics by our own kind, but I think we are getting too smart to fall for too much more herding with religious or political fear.

Education about the nature of spirit only destroys dogma, not belief in God. All the alien races believe in one God of all life and their advanced understandings are scientific and spiritual, where ours are mostly dogmatic. They are just people too but they have been at this for millions and billions of years longer than we have.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Peace for most is irrevelent. How can one remain a peaceful person in a dog eat dog capitalism/war hungry societies. When the surroundings are not peaceful peace is hardly an option.

"Cant we all just get long" Rodney King

edit:
stupid keyboard

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by jrod]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The Day the Earth stood still Kicks But!

Haven't seen it a while either, so not sure if I got the above quote right.

With the alien races' visiting Earth and preparing to make a global appearance and first open contact, their greatest fear is that they will have to protect themselves from us. If this happens in any way, it will set the progression of our relationship back again.

It seems to me we've been hearing this since the Adamski days and even before. I know their timeline is different from our timeline, so don't try that one with me.

If these beings are smart enough to traverse space, abduct people at will, even levitate and pass through walls, I find it hard to believe we're that much of a threat.

They could send the entire planet an email. "Saturday, 12 noon, go outside, look up, lay back and think of England." Signed, Us.

I think the world is ready, in fact I think the population is sub-conciously begging for open contact.

Our imagination has surpassed our reality. If you look back to the original Star Trek series, while a great show (Shatner Rules!) even back then I think it's safe to assume the special effects looked fairly cheesy.

Look at movies now, Independance Day, Men In Balck, Star Wars, and pretty much any big budget sci-fi moviem, what you see on the screen in some cases is mind blowing. Matrix (the first one) totally blew peoples minds, the special effects were mind bending.

We see all this fantastic stuff on screen and somewhere in the back of our minds we're screaming "the world is boring, I'm ready for something new".

Earthsister (I think it was earthsister) has a point when she says a new group of people with a new way of thinking are coming up and that's a very good thing indeed.

Look at Bill O'reilly. Now, I'm not getting into a bashing thing here but he is most certainly (for the most part) what I would consider old thinking, on the other side of the coin I would also consider Al Franken old thinking.

But a new generation is coming. I have little cousins bewteen the ages of 7-13 and their all real creepy in their insights. Not in a bad way, it's just well creepy.

They have good parents though.

In terms of your website Earthsister, I went and checked it out and can see that you and your husband are very sincere and I believe you really want to help.

I just have a a hard time believing the best these aliens can do is supply youw with a crude star chart and drawings.

Allowing you to snap a photo and then have the negative tested by experts is not anything that can be used in a bad way.

You should ask the next time you see them, maybe they'll go for it.

All shall worship the Big Giant Head!

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok, well how about this 'what if...' since we are all throwing in our 2 cents here.

FYI, While reading the following 'what if' idea, take extra notice to the key words with '...' around them. Most specifically, the single word 'I' that should be read in the first person. Meaning that 'I' refers to the individual who is reading it. This way, the entire idea itself should then take on the 1st person perspective. If this sounds weird, don't worry, it will make sense as you begin reading....

What if, this whole Reality Construct or Paradigm' is nothing more than the Pre-Established Scenario of which 'I' have designed and which 'I' am the only Real Player?
'I' have designed it purposefully so that all attempts to trick the Construct into proving that 'I AM' the only '1' have been accounted for. However, the most likely goal of the game is to Know beyond any doubt that 'I AM' in fact the only player while everything and every '1' else is simply what 'I' have Constructed in order to hide such possibility of Knowing it.

There are plenty of Clues however, all of which are not only available, but essentially are impossible to miss since Everything in one way or another will lead to the same conclusion if followed to it's end. For example, there are some known conseptual ideas which 'I' understand without any explanation required, showing that All is Programmed, Designed and Specificly Manifest as 'I' observe it, such as:
Patterns of Duality; Black/White, Hot/Cold, Up/Down, etc. which all are a form of Binary 0 & 1. Even Quantum Physics, ElectroMagnetics, Polarity, Sexuality, etc. They all can be broken into + or -, Positive & Negative, In & Out, Male & Female, This & That, Here or There. Yet, this still is not enough so that 'I' Know 'I AM' the only 1.

The more 'I' try and prove that 'I' have Created All 'I' Observe, the more the Construct Demonstrates the other. How far will 'I' need to go to do this? 'I' have even prepared Movies like 'The Matrix, Truman Show, Dark City, etc.' to help teach the consept. 'I' have prepared countless avenues of various kinds and various degrees to show that 'I AM' only 'Playing' a character in a Game, or a Part in a Movie or 'Play'. Religions, Novels, Poetry, Mathematics, Science, Music, Everything! All are of the same design with the same basis in some way, and all point to '1' source. Can 'I' figure out that source?

'I' don't require knowledge of anything to Know what 'I' need to achieve the Goal, but it's there anyway, both to lead and mislead. It's not so much that 'I' need to Find the Truth, 'I' could simply remember that 'I' forgot in the first place. Could such a thing really be possible? The fact that 'I AM' wondering about it being possible would mean, if true, it proves exactly why 'I AM' not yet free from the Construct itself. How 'ManyThings' will 'I' need to find before 'I' Know there is 'NoThing' which hides the source 'I' seek?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Spiderj

Good points.

I guess I should have said, the fear the aliens have is that they will have to protect themselves "against" us. I mean they fear they will have to hurt us to protect themselves, or that we will hurt ourselves and our own kind trying to fight the aliens, and fighting over the aliens.

Of course they have no problem defending themselves from us. They could knock us flat. But that would not do anybody any good.

About a photo: If I had one in my possession and showed it for a purpose of gaining respect and belief in all that I claim, it could just be declared a hoax or stolen property at any time, therefore used against me deliberately, diabolically by those who are threatened by what I teach.

I often have a hard time explaining this in a way that others understand what I am talking about. Is there something missing from what I am saying?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
The Day the Earth stood still Kicks But!

Haven't seen it a while either, so not sure if I got the above quote right.
Spiderj

I think you got it....

The more I think about it, that movie's story was way ahead of it's time. There was no pro-USA message and the Alien could not care less about the differences of the Earth. It was either get it together or "Buh-Buy" Great stuff.

I loved it when the Alien can't get to meet the US president and cannot get the leaders of the world to meet to discuss the Earth's future because they are more concerned with themselves than the good of the whole world.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

About a photo: If I had one in my possession and showed it for a purpose of gaining respect and belief in all that I claim, it could just be declared a hoax or stolen property at any time, therefore used against me deliberately, diabolically by those who are threatened by what I teach.

I often have a hard time explaining this in a way that others understand what I am talking about. Is there something missing from what I am saying?

Then bring a video camera. That would probably do some good. Film them eating or something?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Facefirst

If I had a video, and it proved anything, that would mean that every video everybody else has proves something too, right? So what exactly would they prove?

How would you know which ones are real and which ones are not? Who would decide for you and tell you which ones are real?

With no videos, you can know that any videos people claim to have are fakes.

That is why the aliens do not hand physical evidence of themselves to individual humans who have contact with them.

I am just trying really hard to explain my point. I don't mean to argue or defend myself.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I could think of another reason why other Races from space would contact us

The Planet itself

Basicly earth is a massive stockpile of minerals, plant and animal life as well as other things

Humans currently war a lot and to be honest if i was an other race i wouldnt wait around or take the chance for the inhabitents to wipe out positive things that could be used therfor i would take from the planet what i needed on a regular basis incase it is destroyed at a later date due to another conflict as earth is a very violent place currently

Earth can afford to war so much due to it having everything needed to war and no shortage of it in any aftermath as a whole planet (If it isnt wiped out)

If your planet was the same as africa you wouldnt be as quick to start a war

If your planet was like the EU/US you would have all the materians needed to war in massive quantities and in the end you still would have the food and water supplys ect in the aftermath as long as they wasnt destroyed

This is 1 of the reasons i believe the Western/Northern parts of the world are so quick to war: Becuase they have the nessesery supplys for it even if they lose they still would have enough food/water left as opposed to the southern side which dosnt have any much at all

It has everything you would want to survive and more as it has a massive varity in a lot of what it produces such as food to eat and make drugs to cure problems as well water (which can be used as fuel to power things as they are in use today near some sea facilitys) and earth also have a verity of different continents and eco systems such as if u lived on a warm planet (go to a desert) if u lived on a cold planet (go to antartica) if u were aqua life (live under water) and so forth

This would mean that earth would and could substain every life form in the universe (if not all regarding what we know as climates and lifeforms) in one area

Also we do not really know where earth is situated in the universe (it could be in a very strategic place) as we do not know what propities the space around earth has and if anything is remotly near to it

It is also a pretty young solar system with billions of years left in the sun

I think that to get to an inhabited planet there would be universal rules so that you you would have to form some sort of contact with anything that lives their as it would be classed as their planet

This would stop any races building up massive stock piles of weapons on earth or other "under developed planets" and then letting the plaents occupents who were there before deal with any backlash when some other race disagrees if it broke into a war or basicly just deciding to take over or enslave a race or basicly just push your weight around because you can and so fouth

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by Crash]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The more I think about it, that movie's story was way ahead of it's time. There was no pro-USA message and the Alien could not care less about the differences of the Earth. It was either get it together or "Buh-Buy" Great stuff.

I loved it when the Alien can't get to meet the US president and cannot get the leaders of the world to meet to discuss the Earth's future because they are more concerned with themselves than the good of the whole world.

Yeah, I agree facefirst, it was way ahead of it's time with some good plot twists.

I think it was written to sort of discuss the cold war, much the way Invasion of the body snatchers was.

I could be wrong or have picked that useless piece of information up in school.

Earthsister, I just don't think someone could use a picture against you that easily. In terms of authentification, that's what the negative is for (no polaroids or digital shots). You can take the photo of the alien with your husband as a witness. Most 35mm cameras stamp the date and time on the negative so that's more of a record there. You can then take the film to an attorney, have it sealed in an envelope, direct the attorney to have the film developed and then you have a clear trail.

You should use an attorney you can trust. If the photos look anything like your renderings then I think you'd be hailed as the person to bring the message out in the open.

Again, the next time you see your alien friends just ask.

It couldn't hurt.

If you're worried about money, I can direct you to many organizations that would be willing to listen to your story and possible help out.

You could also contact your local MUFON or CUFOS or OUFOO (other ufo organization) in your area.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Crash

Just one problem. Every race's biology is unique, having develped and evolved with their own world. Races cannot share atmosphere with each other. Everything is poison to an alien race.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Spiderj

ok, what if I had a photo like you said. Would that prove every single thing I have ever said and ever say in the future about the aliens? What if I make a mistake?

Would my photo prove everybody else's personal claims? What if they are not the same?

What if my husband and I have an experience together, and he thinks it means something a little different from what I got out of it? Who would the picture prove was right and how would we prove that?

What if a govt agent visited my attorney and paid him for that photo to "get lost?" What if I came home and found my house torn apart and my friends and family members started getting strange phone calls at all hours of the day and night?

Do you think this stuff does not happen?

What exactly do I need a photo for?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Crash

Just one problem. Every race's biology is unique, having develped and evolved with their own world. Races cannot share atmosphere with each other. Everything is poison to an alien race.

Agreed but the planet could still substain "artifical atmospheres" eg if they were underground and place any "offworld" materials needed in that area

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Peaceful for most is irrevelent. Hw can one remain a peaceful person in a dog eat dog capitalism/war hungry societies. When the surroundings are not peaceful peace is hardly an option.

"Cant we all just get long" Rodney King

I suppose the answer to that question may be found in the question itself.

In a Dog eat Dog, Capitalist/War Hungry Society, the Peaceful Person or People are those who are NOT Capitalist/War Hungry Dogs.

One's own actions, defines One's own self.
That is why it is important to 'Know Thyself', and the difference between 'Knowing the Path and Walking the Path'.

If that sounds like 'Philisophical Nonsense' which is useful only in an 'Idealistic Utopia' and not in the Real World, then you should also think about this: "Everyone is faced with having to decide who they are. That choice can be what you choose to be, or the choice to be what others tell you to be. Either way, the choice is yours and yours alone, what is chosen can be of your design or of someone elses design. You are responsible for your decision or lack of decision in either case. Depending on how you choose, you will be Master or Slave. For example:
If I say you are My Enemy, Does that mean You Are? Who decided it was so, You or Me?
Even in a situation such as that, it still comes down to choosing for yourself, or accepting what others want you to be. The meaning behind that idea is very subtle, but the value of understanding it is worth more than can ever be imagined.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join