It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting Another Ruling Bloodline Disclosure

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Joan I have had similar experiences myself. However, I reiterate that a human being should have enough strength of character to realize that what they do has effect. Many humans think that their actions carry little effect. While it is true that most have little effect, it is possible for an idea to have lasting repercusions. Human Beings should realize this an apply wisdom when this happens.

Me: He was 15 when he wrote the essay and, as I said, he didn't feel like it was being fed to him. He was thinking about the issues and he started writing them down. I don't generally discuss channeling and things like that with him.

Joan You also mentioned other things about his behavior, especially when he was younger, that indicate to me that you should probe your Mind for wisdom with which to deal with certain aspects of his development.

I think that it does him well to learn "normalacy". You have indicated that he went through a phase of this. I think this proper that he did that. He is increasing his levels of Controllership where there was minimal Controllership. For example, channeling things that you do not understand indicates a lack of Free Will, in that every being should have some say in what is going on around them. If you channel something that is not understood, then no Free Will exists at the channeling point (the Gateway between the physical and whatever dimentions are communicating with the Gateway). This constitutes an unprotected Gateway, through which spirits of any intent can place ideas for possible dissemination on the physical plane.

I applaud him for becoming more human as he grew up. He is a citizen of this plane, and though he might have citizenship on many planes, he must find the way to balance those citizenships in such a way that he does not cause harm on any of them. In the same way that the plane from which the original idea came from does not want destructive human tendancies to penetrate their plane (a la "quarantine" spoken of earlier), they should understand that we too have a desire to not be harmed by potential incompatibilities from their plane.

Me Me He is 20 now so all of this has been dealt with. I handled it by listening to what he had to say and engaged in conversation to pull out how he felt about the subject. He had trouble concentrating at school, either because he was advanced in abilities or he had ADD. I always suspected it was a bit of both. The normalcy thing came from him wanting to have friends and to connect with other people his age. His words "to understand the ocean, you have to swim with the fishes." He was six when he told me that.

Also, his personality is such that he does not take instruction well. He will listen and then go on and do what he wants. He was always polite and sweet natured--just as they call hard headed. I disciplined him appropriately, but, his will was his will. He was a difficult child to raise. I have approached the subject of some of this "stuff" with him, but more in a traditional sense, well to most it would not seem traditional. By this I mean, I took him to a non-denominational church and will discuss more divergent things with him in terms of "what do you think about this?" I have told him about some of my experiences, but not tried to tie him to a particular dogma. That wouldn't work with him anyway.

Joan: Your son has a responsibility here for being a Nexus Point. It requires wisdom to do this correctly. Self-control, compatibility, balance, and the courage to say No when he sees an incompatibility occuring.

Me He went through a long period when he had little self control and that is definately improving. We had some difficult times when he was younger and some of his behavior most likely was related to that.

What do you mean by a Nexus Point?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Little Star
What do you mean by a Nexus Point?

(Joan lifts the textbook for Illuminati 301 from her bookshelf. LOL, just kidding, thought you'd enjoy that though)

Definitions

Life Stream: spiritual connectivity from one being to another.

Dimention: formally, there is a discrete number of dimentions. The dimentions forming alternate realities to that of that of the physical. Aka Planes.

Gateway: a point in the Group Mind where it allows information transfer to cross dimensions. For example a human channeler is a Gateway from an unseen dimention to the physical.

Nexus Point: A being at the point where multiple Life Streams converge, possibly from different dimentions or the same dimention.

Controller: the being that is trusted the most by the beings around it.

Nomecleature: the study of the Naming of things.

Name: a symbol that describes a being.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Joan,

My son would certainly enjoy hearing that he could be described as a "Nexus Point". I think I will wait a while before introducing the idea to him. I did ask him if he knew what the term meant and watched his eyes for recongition. He has this way of looking at a person as if he is looking really deep into you. A friend of mine described his habit of doing this to me when he was twelve after she passed him in a hallway. She advised that I keep him away from older women, which I did. Anyway, I didn't see a light of recognition. He is a very lovely youngman. I am blessed to have him in my life, even if he has caused me many, many days and nights of worry. He set out on the path of purposefully feeling what it would be like to be bad for a number of years. He thought about it and, after having been considered a very "good" boy for years, decided to be "bad". By this I mean, cutting classes, not doing homework, things a teenager does, fights. He told me that he decided it was fun but not very fruitful so he has left it alone. Now, it just seems unusual that a person plots things out this way. But, that is my boy.

Thank you for the definition. It would explain a few things to me. I haven't found that essay yet.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I wanted to tell you that last summer I took a picture of him in our living room. In the mirror that he was standing in front of at the time, the picture captured the image of what looks like an angel with this ray of light coming from it and shining out to the top of his head.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

It is interesting to me that you have described him in this way.

When I was younger, I felt a need to become more adept at influencing the opposite sex. I didn't date through high school, and one day, I decided that I wanted to experience what it was like. So I learned, as I would study a subject at school.

Over time, it became second nature, but it enlightened me to the idea that regular humans figure either you are good at it or not. It is amazing what can be learned if you just decide that that is an experience that you wish to explore.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

Well please tell me what you learned because I still haven't figured them out.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
LS:
Also, for both J and I, a question--have you guys actually experienced someone identifying themselves as being from the house of Lucifer? I mean, I am just curious how conversations regarding all of this might come up. My son has said that he believes he has seen people that were purely evil, just as something he picked up when he walked pass them. I have picked up evil more as an emotion I have seen expressed in the eyes of some people. I guess I am still kind of confused as to how all of this works. Is it that these are "humans" that have awakened to the facts of their origins?

Also, as one that is trying to "awaken" I was wondering the changes that a person can experience. Is this a very personal type thing? What does it depend upon?

I: Hi LS…..

I have never experienced anyone ever coming up to me and stating what house they are from. This is as new to me as it seems to be for you. I do though have two friends that at one point or another have made statements about themselves that would put them in a certain category expressing who they are and what they believe their purpose is for being here among other things. One of these friends is a walk in.
I have met 2 walk ins and the experience I have differs from your previous conversation. My experience is that there is an agreement between both souls. The one that inhabits the body agrees to leave so that the other soul can move in. Both people I know who call themselves walk ins where at a stage in life that was no longer tolerable and would have ended up very bad for them. My friend was very much at the end and I used to believe that one day I would receive a call letting me know when her funeral would be. Instead it worked out different. The other person I met about 10 years ago. She not only was a walk in but also a channeler. Her name is Pretty Flower and you can Google her to find out more if you wish. Meeting her was one of those times in my life that had an impact on me.

I have never met anyone who was evil. I think evil is a matter of perception. I have met people of course who have bad intents. Only once in my life did I meet a stranger who with out knowing me or me knowing her expressed though her eyes and facial features such hatred towards me that I couldn't help looking at her on several occasions just to confirm the emotions I was picking up. I lived back than in Germany and was on a trip with friends of mine. We where in Geneva, Switzerland and this woman was from the Middle East. I was 14 back than with a very free Western attitude. She on the other hand was Muslim and covered from head to toe. Today I know her behavior towards me was because I was a Westerner dressed too freely. I was not acceptable in her eyes. I remember telling my family later that I wouldn't have doubted that she would have been capable of doing me bodily harm that's how intense I perceived her hatred.
We all can pick up other peoples energies but I think the more you are on the path of self realization the finer tuned or more sensitive you become because as you say one is more aware.

LS: I think this is true of all humans. However, I think some of us are being aided by the "other" side. Do you think this is true I or J or anyone?

Absolutely. I believe we are aided by the other side. I think it is a matter of hearing, seeing and listening and being open to there being more than what meets the eye. However I do not believe I am being hindered by anyone from across the veil. Challenged maybe, not hindered. My life is full of being pushed, tested and temptations. It is all about learning and growing but also enjoying the ride.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I:

I didn't dicuss the walk in memory in full. I told about the floating part. I didn't explain that there seemed to be a fondness for the person that I had to get to and a knowledge of that person. When I was a baby I was accidently given an overdose of a drug. What I was told was that I appeared to be close to death and suddenly snapped back. I don't know if this has anything to do with it; but, it would provide an opportunity for a walk-in to walk in. In the memory of floating before God, there was an urgency in getting to this person (me). So, who knows? I am trying to connect the dots.

I find it so amazing that there are people such as Joan and the friends which you described that are so sure of their complete being and not just their human side. Until I came to this site, I never heard of all of this stuff in so much detail. Yet, with Joan's information and HH's I feel a stirring or a rumbling inside of me. I am trying not to worry it too much. I tend to over analyze and push things. I am trying to learn to relax more.

I really want to connect it all to my feelings of closeness to Jesus, not just the teacher, the being that lived. I don't want to risk going over board in the wrong direction. I know there is more than was in the Bible. I believe that it contains Truth, just not the full story, not the mystical end and how we as common everyday people (if there is such a thing) can live as humans and as divine beings as One. I remember once before being "told" that it was all so much more simple than implied in the Bible, but much more complex at the same time. I do think that I am often channeling, but not really aware of it as it is so much a part of me. I am meant to speak through my human voice. Oh, I don't know what the heck it all means.

I just wish I would wake up one night and this "being" would be at the end of my bed and would say "okay, what do you want to know and understand?" "What do you want spelled out for you?" Part of the journey is the discovery. So, I doubt this will ever happen. I just wish I knew what to do to make it all open inside of me so that I can get on with it and this life. That is what I want "life".

Joan:
If my son was sitting in front of you, how much of this stuff, if any, would you tell him about or what would you point him towards in terms of gaining perspective on this or even entertaining the idea of it all?

He sees the odd stuff around him that happens as "unique" or different. Things that most people would label spiritual or mystical. He told me once that he has learned that nothing is as it appears to be so that there is nothing that he sees as para-normal. Instead, he says it is just the way it is. I think he thinks that allowing himself to be surprised would allow himself to be caught off guard and he wants to be continually ready. He also says that often it is hard for him to concentrate because he has felt for a long time that he is continually waiting but he doesn't know what he is waiting for.

Also, you told Inja that if rules are broken we aren't called before a council and scolded. Yet, I have felt when the "council" was not pleased with me. Also, you said it had more to do with powers.

What did you mean by "powers"? Powers taken away? Powers given? Who is it that holds the powers, the person? I don't get the powers thing. Powers of discernment?

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

(1) A number of ready individuals who have obviously studied what he said, and are asking, for reasons of inquiry, not devotion, for more information, or clairification of details of what has already been talked about.

(2) An absence of emotions regarding the source of such revelations. In that they are looking for students not disciples.

I don't do devotion and I am not a disciple and am not sure I would even be a student. Just somebody who is interested in the dialogue and than to decide for myself what value it has for me.

J: An interesting aspect of these "rules" is that they are based on natural laws. It is not like you are called before a Council and scolded, and you loose rank or prestige in this way. It actually is based on powers.

I hadn't thought of that. What you are referring to is what I always call "Universal Laws". Universal laws that govern here on earth as well. So depending on where you are the laws might differ to a certain degree but we are all bound by them even if we don't realize it. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hi LS:

Pretty Flower whose real name is Miranda was sexually abused as a child and ended up having several personalities. She went through many years of therapy and put many of them to rest. Except for one and this was the little girl personality that just couldn’t cope and it all came to be too much. If I recall correctly she was very close to ending her life and this is when the transition took place and her soul left and allowed another to enter.
My friend was into drugs and had ended up becoming a prostitute. She was busted several times and spent some time in jail. She lost her child (has him back now) while all of this was going on. She herself made the decision it was time to go and get cleaned up because she knew she was on a suicide mission. She was so close to dying. While in rehab her transition took place. Afterwards she told me things that where unimaginable. After that she was on a mission that’s for sure. Today she continues down her path but has remained clean, finished nursing school has three children now and while she is dirt poor (the State has to approve her nursing license due to her history as of yet) she couldn’t be more happy.
I am telling you this because your story sounds like it could have happened to you as well.

I myself have been on my own spiritual path since a child and I have been very lucky to have met many people over the years that have in one form or another touched my soul and helped me expand my vision. I do not know if you have ever heard of the Akashic Records. Two years ago I went to someone in my town who entered my Records with my permission and that session completely changed my life. It had such an impact on me that I decided that I myself needed to be able to access the records. And I have taken 3 classes and this has become my medium to help me on my journey. For that matter I not only work in my records for myself but also give consultations and the cool thing about this is that when I give a consultation there is always a message their for me as well. It is always a give and receive time.

The bible for me has some truths as well but I tend to look less at religion and prefer the mystical side. But I do think that what Jesus had to say is of great importance and I think his greatest message was to look inside of ourselves. And if you find answers within your faith there can’t be anything wrong with that.

I can tell that you are taking this all very serious and I understand well how you want the dots to tidy up nicely and for the process to accelerate. I’ve been there too. Definitely have a sense of humor through out all of this and enjoy that you are learning because in all honesty there is no end to it and that is what makes it so exciting. I have learned the more I enjoy my path (including the boring and mundane times or the times that aren’t so nice in life) and this somehow shines out to the outside world and because of this it attracts those who are on the same search as I am.

That being or the voice you hear is as real as can be. Have a dialogue with it. Ask, ask and ask more questions and explain how you would like your answers presented to you. It works. I like my answers simple and to the point and that is what I ask for and that is what I receive more often than the confusing answers. We are constantly in communication with the One, or our higher selves or our guardians what ever one wants to call it…..and they hear us.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Inja:

I ask, but if I am receiving answers, I am not hearing them or seeing them or remembering them. Or, maybe it is unfolding in such a subtle manner, I don't see it. I will keep trying though.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Joan, you said:

"I am here in a support role. It is custom in my house to swoop in after a Heirophant and pick up the pieces, neutralize the process, and answer questions. It is done in a natural way, like how a vulture knows to go where the Lion has been. It is my proper place in the grand scheme of things. As it is done and properly, it will lead to correct formation of the new houses, if I may call it that, in the proper places, and minimum chaos will happen in the Mind of God and humanity generally. When it works this way, it is proper. However, nature does not care whether it happens through much chaos, or order, and the sun still rises even if it should find us fighting with swords and guns.

Always thought nature was kind of cruel for its indifference that way. I am doing my small part to avoid a lot of suffering that the Annunaki went through what we are going through now. We can learn the easy way, or the hard way, and I am all into comfort and easy."

This is part of the purpose of my inquiry here. To understand how your role plays out in your human life would be instructive for me. In the previous messages, you mentioned contact and working with members of other Houses. What I am interested in is how do these conversations begin? For instance, let's say that in your everyday human life you were an elementary school teacher, that is assuming you have a job, whereas HH indicated his family is as rich as God sort to speak, so if you aren't rich, you have a job to support your human life. (You do don't you?) So, when and how do you contact with members of your own House in the physical world or members of another House? Do you guys periodically have meetings or conferences? I am not being sarcastic. I was wondering if, say, you just happened to be located in the same city as I am. Would you, recognizing me as being a member, if I was, of your House, that you had never met, just walk up and say "Hi I am Joan." How do you receive information or share information? Did you find the Ra Material and study it or did you come here with all of this Knowing fully activated in your mind?

There are times when I have been out and someone has walked passed me, looked me in the eye, and there is this kind of kindred twinkle there, as if they know me or recognize me. But, they never say anything just nodd or something.

My son has experienced complete strangers coming up to him and asking him questions like, one day he was just staring off into space while looking down a street and this guy walks up to him and asks him "What do you see out there?" I suspected this was a being that wasn't just your average human.

Do you see what I am getting at? Some people say meditate and you get answers. Others say, meditate, read this or that. I have a hard time meditating so I am hoping that by reading I find that which will give me the key to help me find a path back to meditating and reach that avenue within my meditation that takes me to my "home" or my truth in the same manner you have arrived to this point within your being. Now, please, if you can't answer this fully for some reason, let me know.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Joan,

Me again, I have a couple of other questions. There are a lot of people that are talking about going through an ascension process. Is this what we are all doing in our time here? Is it something that we should all be rushing to do? I get the impression that there is some type of misunderstanding regarding this, as if it is something that has to be completed in one lifetime and in this particular lifetime for an individual. It seems to me that it is the process that all entities continually move towards through many life times. Whereas, this harvest thing is similar, it is different as it talks about an orientation towards the negative or positive. Ascension would be having a balance of both and would related more to the density level progression than attempting to get there in this one lifetime.

Also, these same Ascension proponents are saying, or at least many of them, that humans have a more DNA strains, instead of 3 there are more. HH discussed this in terms of comparison between us and his House or the Ruling Bloodline. Anyway, they submit that we, humans, have this inactive DNA which some ruling force caused to become inactive long ago. This DNA is that which they say has been labeled "junk" by our scientist. They claim that through the ascension process, this junk DNA can become activated. This seems a bit improbable to me as DNA spells out the physical characteristics of an individual and would change the outward appearance of anyone that would be able to acitivate any dormant DNA, is there is such a thing. Do you know anything about all of this? What are your thoughts on it?

Have you ever heard of the Awakening Project? Here is a link to their webiste: www.intelligentinfinity.org...

If you check it out, could you let me know what you think about it?

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

LS: There are a lot of people that are talking about going through an ascension process. Is this what we are all doing in our time here?

J: Yes, Ascention, The End, Ragnarok, Armagedon, Harvest, The Game, all synonymous terms as far as I am concerned.

LS: Is it something that we should all be rushing to do? I get the impression that there is some type of misunderstanding regarding this, as if it is something that has to be completed in one lifetime and in this particular lifetime for an individual.

J: Yes, there is a misunderstanding, but it is being suspected by enough people at this point that the understanding that there is a misunderstanding is becoming known.

However, its not as much about the physical plane as it is about the higher dimentions. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Maybe its like your son says: it is what it is.

LS: Whereas, this harvest thing is similar, it is different as it talks about an orientation towards the negative or positive. Ascension would be having a balance of both and would related more to the density level progression than attempting to get there in this one lifetime.

J: I agree,

LS: Also, these same Ascension proponents are saying, or at least many of them, that humans have a more DNA strains, instead of 3 there are more.

J: I think it needs to be taken into consideration the difference between DNA and spiritual DNA. There is a differentiation made, and thus there must be a reason for 2 symbols.

LS: HH discussed this in terms of comparison between us and his House or the Ruling Bloodline.

J: He did.

LS: Anyway, they submit that we, humans, have this inactive DNA which some ruling force caused to become inactive long ago. This DNA is that which they say has been labeled "junk" by our scientist. They claim that through the ascension process, this junk DNA can become activated. This seems a bit improbable to me as DNA spells out the physical characteristics of an individual and would change the outward appearance of anyone that would be able to acitivate any dormant DNA, is there is such a thing.

Do you know anything about all of this? What are your thoughts on it?

J: I think that there is a process going on within the minds of many beings that they are trying to make sense of what they are thinking and feeling. There are many that aren't so concerned about their intermediate calculations making that much sense.

I think a better way of looking at the DNA vs. spiritual DNA issue is conceptually. That which performs the function of physical DNA within the spirit of a being, what is it?

However many a guru has found that by intertwining scientific terms with their spiritual terms can lead many to beleive that their teachings are better.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Joan,

Okay, with the DNA thing, the spritual DNA would be the same within all entities but be different in terms of that which makes the entity more or less progressed. The physical DNA would merely mirror the needs of the experiences necessary to the spiritual DNA's need to progress. Therefore, an entity would incarnate into a being with the physical DNA necessary to aid in the progression of fully making use of all spritual DNA. For instance, I incarnated into an entity with scoliosis. The medical attention, going through the process of having that corrected, allowed me experiences which added to my spritual development. Does this make sense? So, if an entity needed to experience that which would be borne out in the life of someone with what we term autism or some other illness of the body, it would go into the body of an entity with that characteristic. So, physical DNA is a tool of the spiritual as well.

I suspect I am missing something of importance here. I also suspected that that whole to ascend one must activate their dormant DNA was a major tool of distraction.

Also, the comment you made about warring and my son. He has told me that he beleives he is here to fight in a spiritual battle. I told him not to worry about that and to concentrate on life. I am hoping that now that Bush/Cheney are out of the White House, some things will mellow out. I "felt" a major shift in the densities or energies around Christmas. Things got lighter, less dense. However, they, and those that control them, still have major power. It was just that this nation demonstrated a desire for more positive energies to be in control and that is what lightened things up a bit. An indication of the desire for the positive energies, but it did not solve it, did not really completely shift the polarities.

Also, could you explain what is the Original Thought to me?

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

LS: This is part of the purpose of my inquiry here. To understand how your role plays out in your human life would be instructive for me.

J: I don't think that such an inquiry at this time suits my purposes, and let me explain why? If I was to "instruct" you it would disable my ability to keep Suterlaben and ATS'ers interested in what I had to say. You are quite an advanced being in that you truly don't care the sources of information, just that you receive it. However, others aren't so mentalized and they do care where it comes from.

You have noticed how I have built a bit of a persona around here as a mildly authoritarian figure. This is a bit artificial, but necessary to keep the attentions of those that might listen to what I have to say.

An inquiry into who and what I am, an honest one, would lead to a situation where I could not accomplish my original purposes for coming here.

Most rational people would say that the Pope is the pope whether he is in his gowns or in a tee-shirt and jeans. However, there is a reason why the Pope always appears in public dressed as he is. The people expect it.

LS: In the previous messages, you mentioned contact and working with members of other Houses. What I am interested in is how do these conversations begin?

J: Just as they begin here. The concept of Houses is conceptual, not so much literal. I borrowed from Master HH's nomecleature, but it is compatible with mine.

LS: For instance, let's say that in your everyday human life you were an elementary school teacher, that is assuming you have a job, whereas HH indicated his family is as rich as God sort to speak, so if you aren't rich, you have a job to support your human life.

LS: You do don't you?

J: Lol, actually I don't have a job right now. However with a physical body I do have to eat three times a day and use the bathroom. So I think you are on the right track.

LS: So, when and how do you contact with members of your own House in the physical world or members of another House? Do you guys periodically have meetings or conferences?

J: I am tempted to lie here and spin some grand story of secret meetings, governing councils on the physical plane, grand sums of money changing hands, and many cigars being smoked.

However, there needs to be a maturity developed amoung many, and if these literary devices are needed to keep the attention, I doubt if my message would penetrate very far anyways.

LS: I am not being sarcastic.

J: I know, Little Star, I know. You just want to know the truth behind many of these people like Maben, Hidden Hand and others.

LS: I was wondering if, say, you just happened to be located in the same city as I am. Would you, recognizing me as being a member, if I was, of your House, that you had never met, just walk up and say "Hi I am Joan."

J: To be honest LS I beleive you and I to be of the same House. How did I reach this conclusion? Our ways of approaching things are quite similar. As you have talked, I have noticed a great many simularities. This indicates to me that we have a proximity to each other in the Mind of God.

LS: How do you receive information or share information? Did you find the Ra Material and study it or did you come here with all of this Knowing fully activated in your mind?

J: Yes, the combination of good old fashioned detective work combined with critical thinking, combined with connectivity with my House lead to my current conception of what is. Is it magickal or isn't it? You tell me.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Joan,

I just added some stuff that was edited to my previous post as I did not realize you were on here.

I am getting quite excited as I am really sensing your meaning in a way I didn't before. I also am beginning to understand that, even if I have these higher density entities operating in me, they are here to learn just as the human is here to learn and so they are not perfection. Alot of folks see these entities as their "higher self". They are and they aren't. They are just as dependent upon the human as the human is upon them. But, I am feeling that I am getting a handle more. I require a great deal more study. But study is not integration and I, like you, am not currently working. So, the study time is there, but the earth day experience is not.

Today, I actually believe I heard one of these entities ask me why I so seek the employment experience as many aspects of it are not enjoyed and why I attach so much self image to it. When I was a kid, I was teased a great deal and was very lonely. But, when I was out of school because of my operations and had the opportunity to stay out for a longer period of time, even knowing I would be teased and hurt by my schoolmates when I returned, I missed them. It is a similar experience or feeling now. I want a chance to get back out into the grist of life, and money to pay the bills and give to my son for his education. Hey, maybe Hidden hand could float me a loan. I am being extremely silly with this. I know that even this experience of unemployment is part of my learning. I would not take from the house of Lucifer to lessen the difficulty of making my way in the physical. I just thought it was funny to propose such a thing given what the "world" says about selling your soul as if such a thing happens in that manner. I love the light and the positive, though I have been pretty adept at living in the negative and producing a bit of my own. I don't like it and have chosen to stop having to learn not to react to this polarity. That is why I want back out into the world. To allow myself the opportunity to live this lesson. But, wouldn't it be nice if I had learned it already and did not have to dwell within a mostly negatively charged environment again?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think there was a degree of authenticity to the two (insider, hh) becaue they had contradictory testamony in some areas of importance, however in areas of seemingly less importance they seemed to agree.
This kind of gives credence to their "mission statement", if you will. (they are essentially "tests", manifest.)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

(Joan holds her hands up and shakes them a little) OK, ok, ok.

I know you are excited about this Little Star, but you are neutralizing my original purpose in comming here.

Neutralization is the process by which a being gets distracted, misinformed, intimidated or some thing that diverts them from their original purpose.

Here are my choices:

(1) We can either have a deep discussion about what we have been talking about, and we can compare notes, and have a good old time. I like you Little Star and would love to talk with you about these things. That's why this option is tempting.

or

(2) I can remain focused and apply for Suterlaben's job. This would result in a far less deep conversation, but it would include more people that you and myself. Master HH's original intent was to help facilitate a shift in the group, rather than to find disciples per se.

In my support role, I figure it best to assist HH in his desire to see this happen. I think HH knew it wouldn't happen, I don't think it will happen, but we should not be disuaded by this. It is as how Gandhi says: What you will do will be insignificant, however its still very important that you do it.

It has to do with focus. Do you want a very few that are very enlightened, or do you want a lot of people just a bit enlightened. My perspective is that if one turns to the masses and enlightens them, that it keeps the teacher from walking around with his/her head in the clouds, and it helps the masses as well.

So here is my proposition to you: Will you divert your in-depth questions long enough so that we can get a project together to study Master HH's original material as a group? Can I redirect your attention in this manner, asking you for Service instead of Inquiry so that we can get this show on the road?

I propose that with Suterlaben's help, we set up a new thread, and every 1-3 days we discuss as a group, a section of what Master HH was trying to say. I'll contribute, you will contribute, hopefully many ATS'ers will contribute.

If we do this, I think HH will come back, and where he sees distortions of his original intent, he will correct them, we will listen, and have the opportunity to ask him (Assuming that HH is male) more questions.

It is my understanding that HH's information is the official declairation of his House as to the correct understanding of the Mind of God. It would do us well to decide to help them with it. If it stands, it stands. If it falls, it falls. However, some work needs to be done in this regard, I think, even if just for practicing correct group dynamics.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Okay, I will work with you and Suberlan on option number 2. Actually, the prospect is quite exciting. I also thought HH was a male, thin, with dark hair. Don't know why I got this impression. I also had the feeling he was in Italy. Don't know why. Maybe just my feelings regarding Italy. I am part Italian, and a whole lot else. I just realized, my physical self is very racial mixed, just as my spritual self is very entity mixed. The two mirror each other. Oh, I got off the subject. Okay, let me know when this group is set up. It will be fun and I would love to draw HH back here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join