It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting Another Ruling Bloodline Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In my opinion.. those claiming should be drug out to a dark alley ... beaten and shot.

They are they reason the world is the way it is.

H_H is more or less a poser in my eyes. Its not ignorance that makes me mad ... it's arrogance.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Suterlaben,

I had wished that I could have contacted you via U2U but it seems I am barred from that until I post more. However if this is the way to contact you, then so be it.

I wish to apply for the job. I beleive I may be of assistance in both educating and entertaining the people here at ATS.

I have read Master Hidden Hand's posts and have found them stimulating, as I have seen they have been to all of you. However I feel that further elaboration is necessary.

If my vibration seems different than Master HH's it is because I am of a different "house" (we have a different symbol for this in our "house" many times we will use the term Group Mind or Life Force). I should tell you ASAP that my house is not of the "Ruling Bloodlines" because we have a different way of conceptualizing leadership and other ideas. Our symbol corresponds to Strong Servants.

However with an analysis of Master HH's vibration, I beleive myself to be in a compatible range to his rank and reputation, and thus proper to offer my services in this context. Since he has decided to fly his banner, in respect I shall do the same. I am a member of the Sethian Life Force, a house close to the House Lucifer.

If you have any questions about the feasibility of this, please either post here or contact me via U2U and we can discuss this until you are satisfied or dissatisfied that I am of suffient value for your purposes.

Until then, thank you for your attention on this matter.

Joan

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here is the thread, questions for Reconpilot

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Suterlaben,
I was not ridiculing you. The only way I can deal with some things is to use humour. If you want serious, here goes...

"I can see how from the perspective of higher density, suffering and death in a single lifetime are insignificant, as this is just a "game" and we are supposed to learn from the negativity. To know what we are not helps to know even better what we are. But it's difficult to take that view of death and suffering, as they seem so real to us. I didn't think H_H was suggesting that we accept it, but rather we use it as the tool that it is, meaning do all we can to eliminate negativity without creating more in the process. If it helps us to become more wise, evolved souls in the end, then in the cosmic sense, I guess that would be doing us a favor..."

Do you have any idea of the amount of anger that is focused on the western world as they sit back, talk a little philosophy and act cool as their governments caused unprecedented pain around the world? To call the suffering and pain of the millions of starving, sick and war ravaged people's of this world a "game", and "insignificant" (your words) is a gross, unforgivable act of dehumanisation. Not only this, it is denial in the extreme, nauseatingly arrogant and selfish to surreal levels. Do you really think all those people are suffering just so you can get deeper into your sixth density meditation? Thanks starving millions, for your "favour" to America's spiritual elite.

"...some kind of violent revolution or a solution which otherwise will create negativity while attempting to remove it. Alex Jones promotes this a lot and in doing so I think he really helps the NWO thrive by creating so much fear of it."

Alex Jones is a proponent of peaceful revolution. He may get angry, yell and burst veins in his neck but he has repeatedly said he doesn't want to start any violent revolutions. He's aware that the NWO want that so they can impose martial law. I've listened to 90 per cent of his shows this year, and I know that you won't be able to point to any quote or video in which he advocates a violent uprising. So don't even try twisting his words.

I U2U'd you the Reconpilot thread a couple of days ago. The other reason I was messing with you, was to see if you walked your talk. You talk about the insignificance of suffering and death, while it is all around us, and yet, when someone plays around with your digital ego, you get on right your high horse. Your "philosophy" is just empty words and falls apart under the slightest pressure. Sure, suffering and death, insignificant, but don't DARE prod my exalted digital ego.

We can talk about philosophy all day, but ultimately 90 per cent of it is just rearragement of words, useless without action.

Some questions:

1) What *practical actions* would you recommend for someone who wants to help end the corruption and pain in this world? Not attitudes, philosophies, but practical steps for the individual? You've "risen above" Jones, so what's the alternative?

2) Do you think as individuals we should raise awareness of corruption in the executive branches of government? If so how?

3) You didn't comment on my previous statement:

"I promise you if evil ever comes into your life you will know it is for real. In Guatemala the CIA cut indigenous women's breasts off in front of the rest of their village as a warning to rebels. Yes, I am giving the worst examples I can, I know. Please do not tell me you think the force that did this had humanity's best interests at heart."

2nd example, between 1993 and 2003 100,000 Indian farmers commited suicide because of debts to GMO companies.
Two examples of man against man out of possible thousands.

What do you think the highest ruling bloodline's attitude is towards these atrocities? Neutrality, benevolence, indifference?

You can act aloof and find an excuse to dodge these questions if you want, but I'd like to hear some concrete answers from you or anyone else who believes this HH stuff, including "Joan." If you answer, do me a favour and number your answers, it's easier than wading through a lot of text.

Peace

[edit on 17-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thank you for the invite, HiAliens. Yes, I think some comments before talking with Suterlaben would limber me up and get to know the people here a bit better.

Do you have any idea of the amount of anger that is focused on the western world as they sit back, talk a little philosophy and act cool as their governments caused unprecedented pain around the world? To call the suffering and pain of the millions of starving, sick and war ravaged people's of this world a "game", and "insignificant" (your words) is a gross, unforgivable act of dehumanisation. Not only this, it is denial in the extreme, nauseatingly arrogant and selfish to surreal levels. Do you really think all those people are suffering just so you can get deeper into your sixth density meditation? Thanks starving millions, for your "favour" to America's spiritual elite.

I think an elaboration on the symbol The Game is necessary here. I understand your harsh words on this subject. I think I can provide you knowledge to understand this symbol, what it means, and why it is important, why it exists.

I will use Master HH's symbology as best I can so that there is some continuity. It is a symbol most ancient, translated to english as The Game.

There was a debate within the Mind of God as to what to call this process. Its a natural process which causes much suffering, much courage and much change. It parelleled the human art of warfare, so there was a desire to call it War. However, this caused a strange resonation within the Mind of God that propelled humans to think it was time for war, and they warred physically many times, when a cycle was completing.

The levels of human emotion were painful to God and not of the kind of rythmic, sustained suffering that propels mankind and God forward in their progression. In other words, it was, for a part, needless suffering. This was observed by The Morning Star, and the other houses and the wastefulness and tradgedy was felt deeply to varying degrees throught the dimentions.

It was found that by calling this life process The Game that it reduced resonation within men to war on their plane, the physical, by misinterpretation of psychic events.

It also was implied in its meaning, that one should play it as a Game, in other words, what happened to you was what happened to you and it was just your misfortune if you sustained a lot of suffering or little. It was a Game. Human ideas of revenge, avenging and justice were not to be applied at this time, as this would cause the Mind of God to overly fixate on sustaining the suffering in ways where beings were tempted to work beyond the parameters of propriety and normalicy.

For example, if you hurt a man's wife, he would hunt for the wife of another in the offending group, and hurt her, then he would feel, to retain his honour (the husband of the second hurt wife), like exacting revenge that he would do the same back. As you can see by this logic can lead to an exponential expansion of the Game, which is not the intent of God nor Mankind.

It does seem sick when the symbol is not understood, but when it is understood, it should prompt a man or other being to meditate upon the truth of the matter at hand, that the symbol means these things that I have mentioned. If it is a game, and the positive aspect of the symbol cognized and choosen in universal destruction periods, it should cause a Warrior (for some reason, this symbol was not changed, however, by extention you could call him, Player) to work within the parameters of The Game, and not stray to abomination in harming life.

That The Game must be played, this is a forgone conclution by beings with long memories who have seen several cycles of it happening, this is true. However please try to play The Game correctly. It is both skillful and wise to maintain our Universe in the proper ways, accorting to the Traditions most ancient.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As an individual you have 2 choices that makes sense. You can (1) go to work, raise your family, respect your leaders, and be a good and productive citizen, or (2) you can try your hand at progressive change. 99% of you will choose (1), 1% of you will choose (2).

What passes for (2) around these parts is submitting to fear, anger and a host of other neagativities, and saying all manner of nonsense like if we kill guy X, all our problems will be solved, or the big bad reptiles will kill us all. You would think that science would have dug up atleast one of these reptiles, an erect reptillian figure. Oh, we can dig up millions of other things, but somehow with tens of thousands of scientists running around diggin stuff up, we can't come up with one of these damned things? My point is, your boogie men ain't killing anybody anytime soon.

But to be empathetic, I know you are feeling something. I feel it too. This cycle was rough for me, but if I was honorable, so can you. I held my toungue, I chose to be civilized, and I did my best to be a good example to those around me. I still played The Game, that miserable, horrible stinking thing that it is, but I was positive about it. I figured it my duty as a human to do so. And I am glad that I chose to do that.

We are at a point in time where The Game is being played. It will cause all manner of frustration, anger, fear, finger-pointing, and barbaric human behavior if you let it. The trick, the practical solution, is to not submit to fear, but endure it well. You notice me getting a little heated. This I think is OK. Let the psychic energies pass through you and over you. As The Christ has said, resist not evil. Let then negative emotions flow, for they will, but be men and control yourselves with mind and rational thought.

Do you think as individuals we should raise awareness of corruption in the executive branches of government? If so how?

Corruption? Who told you there was corruption? You want zero corruption? Not possible. However, when was the last time any of you were asked by a cop to cough up $20 cash? I can't remember the last time. The Masons, who are of the same family as Master HH, built this country well, not perfect, but well. And so did Jesus's House, who teach in the religious tradition for those that need that form of instruction. You want to see what normal levels of corruption look like? Take a trip to Mexico.

You feel this urge to do something, anything. The first thing that a rational being does when he feels these feelings is he looks for solutions.

Blaim and talking about PERMINATLY DESTORYING someone or something or some group, are not solutions. You know how the Buddhists and the Mason's handle these times so well? Simple, they go out and do something nice for people. Feel like you aren't doing enough? Volenteer at a homeless shelter, go down to one of Jehovah's schools, the Churches, and say "Hey, I'm feeling really angry/ fearful/ got-to-do-someting/ megomaniacal/ anxious right now. Where's the ladel so I can scoop some soup into some homeless guy's bowl." It works, I've done it. Doesn't make it hurt any less, but it keeps me out of trouble, and it makes me feel like I've done something positive.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You didn't comment on my previous statement:

"I promise you if evil ever comes into your life you will know it is for real. In Guatemala the CIA cut indigenous women's breasts off in front of the rest of their village as a warning to rebels. Yes, I am giving the worst examples I can, I know. Please do not tell me you think the force that did this had humanity's best interests at heart."

2nd example, between 1993 and 2003 100,000 Indian farmers commited suicide because of debts to GMO companies.
Two examples of man against man out of possible thousands.

What do you think the highest ruling bloodline's attitude is towards these atrocities? Neutrality, benevolence, indifference?

(shakes head) Oh gosh, you need to find out what Heirophantry is conceptually. Next time though.

BTW, I agree with Master HH, you guys show a lot of potential here. I can feel it.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
OK Joan the Blind I'll chat with you-

I specifically mentioned the executive branch of government to distinguish it from normal everyday corruption. You are going to have to answer the following accusation again and again from many posters if you stick around here:

"You are a member of a ruling family attempting to shill or divert attention away from the NWO, and encourage people to "work on themselves" in an attempt to keep them neutralised and away from political actvism. Sure, work in a soup kitchen, help the homeless, but don't give out films or movies about high level government abuses. "

Please speak to that, look forward to your response

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You are a member of a ruling family attempting to shill or divert attention away from the NWO, and encourage people to "work on themselves" in an attempt to keep them neutralised and away from political actvism. Sure, work in a soup kitchen, help the homeless, but don't give out films or movies about high level government abuses.

OK, let's answer this in stages.

Firstly, I am Sethian, not of the houses that are known for ruling. My life force is more ruled than ruler. I was rather suprised how Master HH used the term "enslavement" and made references to slavery and stuff. Real old school stuff (impressive to me because I fancy myself a student of history) right out of the annunakki playbook. He's amazing that one, skilled heirophant with just a touch of old school, and he played you guys like a fine fiddle (or, because he was talking about house intermarriage, maybe I should say a fine bango).

I know all you guys are envious of how he just walked in, talked, and got the response he got. Me, I'm just a soldier, but even so, it was one of the more impressive things I've seen, and I've seen a few things. And I've got some of that education he was talking about, kind of the community college version of it is a good analogy, and it was quite skillful from a heirophantry point of view...I thought. Whether you agree with the ideas or not, or the person or not, I doubt anybody was left wondering if the Illuminati wouldn't mind having a guy like that around.

And about the NWO, it done, kuput, put a fork in it. Its there, just needs to stand on is own for a few more decades and it'll be there for a while. You know, democracy, freedom, the American Way, the UN. Everybody knows its there, its running things, people are pretty happy, a few gripping for changes. Chinese and the Russians looking to compete with the US in business instead of militarily. Heck, unless someone does somthing stupid it should last for a while. THere are a few things the Sethians are concerned about but the Illuminati has always treated us fairly (though lately there have been some pretty heavy burdens some of us have had to bear....darned Nephs grumble grumble). We have our ways. Might bore Master HH into it if he gets back here.

So unless your DVD's have like cash in them, its basically a done deal for this cycle.

But about political activism, maybe your people need to rise up the ladder a bit, get a little more power, I don't know. Might be a good idea, lead to more balance. I don't mind the nodes in that life force, pretty cool people I think. DVD's are a good place to start, however I heard that something pretty amazing was going to happen where the houses were going to give you guys a free lift up and see how you would do things. Just something I heard somewhere. I just hope you guys like little guys running around with pitchforks though, because there is something to that whole Lucifer and Hell thing. LOL, the gentlemen behind me mockingly did a pretty good impression of a Jehovic congrigation. Got to love them. (BTW that pitchforks thing is a bit inaccurate).

But something I would ask Master HH if he does come back is why did they choose to ceed power, in favor of democracy. I mean, why get control of the world and then just hand it over to whoever the people want? Why are light-bringers these days handing out soup, and meditating, and just generally chilling out (as much as it is possible to do with things as they are)? If I were you I'd get some answers to these questions. You see free will as an idea indicates that you need accurate information in order to choose where to go. If you can't figure it out, then choice is a bit irrelivant.

About these conspiracy theories, I mean, its enough for me to see that two airplanes hit two buildings and they fell down 45 minutes later. And I'm OK with the idea that burocracies will always waste a bit of money, and there will always be people who desire power. It is what is.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks for your answers Joan,
They are well written and interesting but I need to ask for a few clarifications... Please do not just repeat yourself, I am asking you to get deeper into the subjects if you can.

1) So you are saying the NWO is here, established, irrevocable and benevolent? Is that correct? I don't want to put words in your mouth.

2) "So unless your DVD's have like cash in them...." Don't understand this phrase. Please explain.

3) When do you think this "cycle" ends?

4) "something pretty amazing was going to happen where the houses were going to give you guys a free lift up and see how you would do things."--- So you are talking about a rumour that the "houses" were going to willingly cede power to the "truth movement". Again, I don't know if I've understood this right.

5) "Why are light-bringers these days handing out soup, and meditating, and just generally chilling out (as much as it is possible to do with things as they are)? If I were you I'd get some answers to these questions." Could you provide any answers to this? It certainly interests and confuses me.

6) "About these conspiracy theories, I mean, its enough for me to see that two airplanes hit two buildings and they fell down 45 minutes later." So you don't believe that factions within the U.S. gubberment planned and carried out 9/11?

Clarifications over... Questions...

What's the deal with Pakistan geostrategically?
Do the Loominati plan to start WWIII this year?
What do you guys think of Alex Jones?
How far up is Dr Brzezinski in the ranks? How powerful is he?
The NWO have openly talked about drastic population reduction. Do they still wish to carry it out, how and when?
Is it at all possible to make the ruling houses lose their power?
How could we beat the ruling houses?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
HiAliens,

I received your message and, as I have not posted enough here, I cannot respond. However, I do need to clarify something. While I think that we all need to be on guard regarding HH's message, I feel this is true with any message or words we receive from any human. What is to be trusted is that we find when we go within and commune with God, or the Creator, or whatever you want to call our Father. I don't think that the word used to identify matters so much as the love attached to it. I think of the Creator as my Father. So, I refer to Him as such. I also see the Creator as male. Just stuck with the old ways I was taught I guess. Yet, I don't see the view of the Creator as taught by traditional religion, or maybe any religion, as the whole story. We, man, may never have the whole picture, we may not be able to hold it in our minds. I do think HH had an agenda of some sort that may go beyond what was posted in the thread.

Though I can't reply to you, it was pretty cool to see that you had sent me a message. Thanks!

I should add that, since reading the entire thread, I have had some amazing expriences as if it opened a door inside of me. Yet, I still am on guard given that HH did say he was from the House of Lucifer and, like I said, I have not let go of all of the traditionalreligious teachingt hat I received.

I am extremely glad to see the poster BlindJoan on here. I have read her posts and appreciate what she is adding to the discussion.

BlindJoan,
Can you explain to me why I, as a result of reading HH's posts, am experiencing an awakening. For instance, I was steeped in fear due to some of the life experiences I am going through. After reading the HH posts, this has lessened; and, I am able to see that what I am going through is a time of rest, so to speak, during which I am to further "develop". In your posts you did not say that HH was attempting to deceive us or had negative intentions. Do you think HH had negative intentions and if so what do you think they were?

Also, I have had numerous experiences throughout my life which folks would label spiritual. On some level, I now see that some of these were "spriritual" in nature and some of them were a matter of receiving messages from those that are here with me (mostly unseen) to help guide me to the purpose I am to serve in this life.

Some folks identify themselves as Starseeds and some as Walk-ins. I am not sure if I am one of these or not. However, I do have this "memory", which I should add, something HH said explains, which gives me the impression that I am a Walk-in. Just what does a Walk-in do? Why does a Walk-in come here? Same thing for a Starseed. How would a person know which they were? Do you know if there is such a thing?

Are all human beings one thing or another? Do we all originate from some type of "House" as described by you and HH? You mentioned the Masons. Did all Masons come from the same origin? My Dad was a Mason. I don't think he progressed very far because he tended to like hanging around his children at home. The man seldom went out just to make sure we were acting properly and not being mistreated. (We didn't have your normal family set up.)

To everyone:

Would anyone have a problem with me asking BlindJoan questions that are specifically directed to things I have experienced? I think my doing so would be a bit selfish. That is why I ask. Also, BlindJoan, as with HH, I am not going to just accept everything that you may choose to tell me as Truth. I do pick up this level of serenity about you (that is the word that most appropriately seems to fit your "vibration".) So, I feel like you have a level of understanding most people, including myself, have yet to understand.

Also, please someone tell me how to do a spell check on here. Worrying about my spelling interrupts the flow of my words.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi Little Star!
Your spelling is fine, we all make mistakes on here. If you are worried just copy and paste it from a word-processor, but really, there's no need. :-)

Ask whatever you like, it's not up to us. My questions were just as 'selfish' as yours. We all ask things we want to know from our own perspective. If someone doesn't want to answer they don't have to...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
HiAliens,

I hope you take this in the way it is intended. I like you!

JoanTheBlind,

I am sorry I had your name wrong. I am bad with names. Also, what do you know about Empaths? I have read instructions to improve what is picked up or to control the feelings of fear that may come with it. I kind of worry about this. I appear to be empathic. I don't want doing exercises to improve the quality of my empathic distract me from, what maybe, more important spiritual development, or it all could serve the same purpose. What do think about this? Thank you so very much?

Also, there is a link provided earlier in this thread that leads to another thread on another site where a purported Insider. That Insider provided a link to a DVD or something or another, that is said to open the Third Eye. It also says that it gives one the ability to see demons and stuff. Given this, I am hesitant to listen to it. I mean, reading this stuff we have already opened our beings to influence. If we listen to something, we may be opening ourselves in an even more powerful manner to something that may not be good for us in the end. What do you think about this?

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sorry to be a wet rag, but I am not getting any of the same feelings or even similar ones from Joan the Blind that were evoked by Hidden_Hand.

It seems a bit odd that someone (a soldier) in the army of the elite would use the word "ain't"

I also take note of the term Master in regards to HH.

But have fun with it. I could be wrong............wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
HiAliens,

Did you get anything out of HH's thread at all? Did you experience anything like that which I described?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

No, I am not getting the same type of feeling either. Also, in terms of the language like "aint" both of them are human beings. So, they would use language that is accepted in the region where they live. I lived in Texas for seven years. Everyone, everyone, educated and not, uses the word "aint" there. It is in the dictionary now and has been for a while. I have had to work hard, after returning back to North, to stop saying it.

The energy I pick up from JoanTheBlind is more serene. From HH is was one of pure confidence. I am not sure what could be making the difference here. But, I also pick up sincerity from her.

Did you experience anything after reading the HH thread? I have been asking around and so far no one is responding and answering this. Could it be that no one wants to admit that they have? I think it is important for people to say if they have or not.

I do wish that someone had asked HH if he came in the name of God and Jesus. So, I would like to ask JoanTheBlind this question. Did you?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
OK, let's answer this in stages.

Firstly, I am Sethian, not of the houses that are known for ruling. My life force is more ruled than ruler. I was rather suprised how Master HH used the term "enslavement" and made references to slavery and stuff. Real old school stuff (impressive to me because I fancy myself a student of history) right out of the annunakki playbook. He's amazing that one, skilled heirophant with just a touch of old school, and he played you guys like a fine fiddle (or, because he was talking about house intermarriage, maybe I should say a fine bango).

I am grateful that you aren't trying to pick up the ball and keep running with his New Age bilge. Since you mentioned it, what is your take on these "Annunaki" theories?

Is your "House" related to the Sethian Gnostics, who likewise saw themselves as being part of a superior race of Elect? Or is it associated with Set, the enemy of Osiris? Or is there truly no difference between the two?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Little Star
reply to post by interestedalways

No, I am not getting the same type of feeling either. Also, in terms of the language like "aint" both of them are human beings.

[I agree that in and of itself saying "ain't" ain't that big of a deal. That isn't really the sole reason for my misgivings. It seems odd to me that a person appeared so quickly in response to your request and seems to me to just be gaining some overflow attention from the HH thread.

I might have missed the explanation but whom is Joan claiming dispatched her to answer these questions? On who's behalf is she speaking?

Just what does a "soldier" in the "families army" do?

No offense meant to Joan the Blind I hope none is taken.

Did you experience anything after reading the HH thread?

No, Little Star, I didn't experience anything...................I did enjoy the thread, I gained a bit of possible insight from it as to the way things could be understood. I think some truth was shared in some form, but I don't think it was pure.

Just my opinion, not meant to take away from another's experience of it, we are all in different places in this simultaneous journey! (like the oxymoron?) hahaha.

I do wish that someone had asked HH if he came in the name of God and Jesus.

I'm pretty sure he said he came in the name of a Luciferian tradition. Which some could say that Lucifer and Jesus are similar in nature, but NO, I don't think he claimed to come in the name of Jesus and God to him was the Creator, Ra.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Jesus and Lucifer came for different purposes. But, I guess some could say or think that they each provide keys to the Truth. Albeit, from very different perspectives. Additionally, Lucifer was an angel, at least according to Bible tradition and Jesus was put here in the body of a man and was the son of God, not an angel being. There is some difference in the results one would get with different points of origin. Though HH seemed to say, if I remember correctly, that he came, Lucifer, from a higher post than Jesus; this really does not seem possible given that Jesus was more of a direct appointment created for the direct purpose of dispensing Truth. Whereas, Lucifer started as an angel, and was sent here after messing up in the heavens. Some could say that Jesus came to undo some of the damage done by Lucifer. With that said, the experiences that I had after reading the thread, were positive or appear to be so. I have had similar experiences related to Jesus, which were much more powerful in nature. It amazes me how so many want to detract from the importance of Jesus. Like almost every single being that comes onto one of these sites to deliver "knowledge" has something to say that basically says Jesus was not that important. Just the type of thing one would expect from Lucifer, given that Lucifer is Lucifer. But, who knows what is really up with all of this? I just want to gain as much as I can possibly gain from it. I want to make sure that it is of God and not to throw me off.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow, I'm gone for one day and all of a sudden there are a bunch of new developments. I have a lot of typing to do, so here we go...

HiAliens, I'm sorry if I offended you by using the term "insignificant." It wasn't the right word to use and I think it caused confusion. What I was trying to convey was that suffering and all the things we perceive in this life/realm/etc. as negative (such as those horrible atrocities that you mentioned) are a part of "The Game" (as it's being called), and that if one is operating from a higher spiritual realm or from a position that is not within this particular game, or if one knows what that entails, i.e. having a "Bigger Picture," then what one person experiences in a single lifetime is just one small part of the many experiences they will have lives that they will lead. This assumes that you believe in the reincarnational cycle, which I do.

So, that being said, I want to clarify that by no means do I think that makes the effects of extreme negativity (such as what you mentioned) okay, and I wasn't trying to downplay the fact that these are indeed absolutely horrendous and inexcusable things that have occurred and continue to occur. They are incredibly significant. I chose my words hastily before. I also believe we have the duty to do all we can to make the world a better place as it is THE ONLY WAY for someone who is choosing the positive path, which is the right path. And just because I refer to this as "The Game" that doesn't mean I think that what occurs within it is insignificant; you seem to think that I mean "game" in the traditional sense, but I absolutely do not. That's just how it is being referred to.

You attacked me pretty hard based on the fact that you misunderstood the point I am trying to make. This one stood out:

"You talk about the insignificance of suffering and death, while it is all around us, and yet, when someone plays around with your digital ego, you get on right your high horse. Your "philosophy" is just empty words and falls apart under the slightest pressure. Sure, suffering and death, insignificant, but don't DARE prod my exalted digital ego."

You are completely mistaking my points. If I didn't make them clear enough then it's my fault. But you seem to think that I am up here blankly spewing my philosophy and not giving a damn about anything bad because I am part of the "American Spiritual Elite." I really take offense to that. That is absolutely not who I am, and I thought I made it clear before that we are on the same page on most things. I am not trying to hide behind words or some digital ego. And I am not trying to paint myself or my views as being better than anyone else. I have said it before on this thread that we are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs and I don't think it's anyone's place to act as though they're absolutely right on anything. I will expand on this later, in response to something else.

I haven't really explained some other things or made points clearer which I think would make you see what I mean. If you still don't understand where I'm coming from then please say so, but your attacks are unwarranted. Part of the problem here is that we are relying on typed words to discuss things that are very important to us. In doing so, I might forget to add something or try to briefly state a viewpoint which is more complex, so sometimes something that I or anyone else says might not come across as it's supposed to. I REALLY wish we could have these conversations in person.

I'll answer your questions.

1) The first thing I would do is wake others up. But the problem with that is, as I'm sure you know, most people are not easily swayed. The vast majority of people who have the ability to make a difference by combining their efforts would think that the very notion of the NWO or anything that we're discussing here ridiculous. They are very caught up in their own lives and the false world that they've been given.

continued.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join