It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Occult Symbolism all over my house!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor

The whole illuminati symbol brainwashing thing is bullpoop cmon people,.

the purpose is not to brainwash anyone

showing people suns doesnt brainwash them, thats totally absurd!

how on earth COULD it brainwash you??? that makes no sense at all man

the POINT was that *If* the heads of industry are secretly in a Sun Cult, they are paying HOMAGE to their religion by putting the symbols everywhere

Like how christians put crosses on everything

get it??

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
sorry i just re read all the post, i had previously been looking at some youtube videos on movies being a brainwashing power. because they shown a pyramid or a symbal that represented a sun in some way. Same as human genes things get passed down from generation to generation so havin symbals around today that represent somthing from years that have passed is inevitable

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Don't worry about it dude. You're probably right about the masonic architecture of your house, but that doesn't make you masonic.. it just makes you part of the greater masonic society.

Occultism is not Satanism anyways.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by annefran
Much of the stuff there looks like Art Deco design which frequently used the motifs of sunbursts and ships - style was prevalent from 1925-39, but many of the motifs have stayed in fashion. When was your house built. This may give some idea as to the intent of the motifs?

Art Deco, thats what i thought too. Then i thought then what if the OP is kind of onto something but actually in art-deco but appears to be everthing around him because his house could be art-deco. Well i looked it up and found the below information taken from the link below:

The name "Art Deco" comes from the 1925 Exposition Internationale des Arts Decoratifs Industriels et Modernes, held in Paris. This movement began much earlier than the time of this Paris exposition, but this was the first time it gained public attention. Although it began in Europe, America quickly took over control of the movement.

Art Deco was essentially a style of design, and decoration, and was applied to furniture, jewelry, and clothing, in addition to buildings. Ironically, it was inspired by both the 1922 discovery of King Tut's tomb, and the fascination it generated with ancient cultures, and their designs and symbols; as well as the attempt to capture the sleek look of the machine age!

Art Deco ornamentation consists largely of geometrical designs, often expressed with zigzags, parallel straight lines, floral patterns, and chevrons. Vivid color, strong lines, bold geometric blocks, and undulating, repeating patterns are a trademark of this design. Many designers used these design elements to decorate cars, trains, appliances, and other products of the industrial age.

In architectural design, many taller buildings began to use the "setback", where upper stories were pulled back from the lower stories, which also mimics the Egyptian pyramid. This terraced pyramid is known as a Ziggurat.

Art Deco buildings usually have many of these features:

Vertical emphasis
Flat roofs
Geometrical designs and symbols
Vivid colors
Strong lines
Repeating patterns
Ziggurats (setbacks)

source:
www.therealgalveston.com...

and another extract from a different website:

In 1922, archaeologist Howard Carter and his sponsor, Lord Carnarvon, thrilled the world with their discovery of the tomb of King Tutankhamen. Reporters and tourists thronged the site for a glimpse at treasures which had laid nearly undisturbed for over 3,000 years. Soon a fascination for Ancient Egypt found expression in clothing, jewelry, furniture, graphic design and -- of course -- architecture.
The term Art Deco was coined from the Exposition des Arts Decoratifs held in Paris in 1925. Robert Mallet-Stevens (1886-1945) helped promote Art Deco architecture in Europe. In the United States, Art Deco was embraced by Raymond Hood, who designed three of the most distinctive buildings in New York City: the Radio City Music Hall auditorium and foyer, the RCA building at Rockefeller Center, and the New York Daily News building.

Art Deco architects often lavished their buildings with symbolic images. Perhaps the most famous example is New York's Chrysler Building, designed by William Van Alen. Briefly the world's tallest building, the skyscraper is adorned with eagle hood ornaments, hubcaps and abstract images of cars. Other Art Deco architects used stylized flowers, sunbursts, birds and machine gears.

source:
architecture.about.com...

Great find OP, taught me something i didn't know about art-deco

[edit on 10-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Good bit of research i suspect thats closed the case on this subject A* + a blue one ;P

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Vertical emphasis ( Yes)
Flat roofs (Yep!)
Geometrical designs and symbols (Yes Sun shapes)
Vivid colors (no)
Strong lines (yes)
Repeating patterns (suns)
Ziggurats (setbacks) (none)

awesome research there

this is the logical answers my brain needed

funny it did turn out to be based on egyptology afterall

appears to be more of a populist movement rather than anything overtly sinister

but then agian, i still always question

interesting avatar btw

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Well you're either really paranoid or you're onto something....

I highly doubt that you're onto something though.

I suggest laying off the conspiracy theories.

Sometimes you wonder if there's enough tin foil.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Sorry..but that post you did there just made my night. Brilliant comeback.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
To the OP -

Consider yourself in the possesion of a worthwhile investment.

Take care of that house, you never know who might be interested in purchasing a home laden with "illuminati symbolism".

Heck - if I had the money and were in the market....your home would be the perfect complement to my personal collection.

Alas, I am but a poor student.

Also, if said imagery bothers you - you can easily replace said doorknobs and various hardware with a quick trip to the local "Home Depot".

Word to the wise ": keep the original hardware in storage if you ever wish to sell. Some people really fixate on original history.

Cheers, and congrats on an interesting home!

*edit for errant spelling anomolies.

[edit on 1/12/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
interesting thread.
i would say that (some) illuminati symbolism is based on geometry, but that doesn't mean geometry belongs to the illuminati. anyone who's ever built or designed anything knows that symmetry is not only attractive, but easier to work with.
if someone draws a house with all the angles aren't square, it becomes WAY harder to build to spec. even with everything being square, it ends up slightly out of whack, as the guys who put up drywall and flooring, doors and windows will confirm. so, when making designs for industrial products, symmetry is preferred over asymmetry.
i would say sometimes a sun is just a sun.

more elaborate designs which are tied into myth and 'magic', i feel, ARE sometimes the symbols of the shadow rulers.
you don't have any two headed phoenix designs in your house, do you? that would be something.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hi all, new member here from Melbourne, Australia. I too have some incredible symbology in my house. I've always been fascinated with the ceiling designs, but it wasn't until I started feverishly researching Thoth, Egypt and Ancient Cabala that I realised how intricate these designs really are. Enjoy the visuals:

Ceiling designs in dining room and loungeroom:

French doors leading from dining room to loungeroom (birds both facing left - check out the difference in the birds):

Light fixtures in dining room and loungeroom:

Light patterns in dining room:

French doors leading from loungeroom to front room (birds now facing each other):

Tetragrammaton type image on ceiling in front room:

Masonic/Egyptian style ceiling design in hallway:

I definitely believe there is some significance with the birds (Ibis? AKA Thoth?) and how they face each other leading into the room with the tetragrammaton type symbology. Would love to hear your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I know what you mean, I just took a look around my living room and it's full of Illuminati symbolism:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Dude, I almost choked on my Cheezles when I read that. Funny # hahaha!

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mels_bells]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

One purpose of videos like this that repeatedly show images of planes crashing and police brutality is to stoke fear into you.

When will some people get over this method they have for wanting to be afraid of their government to the point they make videos like this for all or the world to see? It's like you like living in fear because that's all you've known.

I recommend not viewing these shock images and shock videos. They really hurt you more than they serve you, as evidenced by the fact that I bet that successful people (entertainers, businessmen, etc) do not sit at their computers dwelling on how out of control things appear to be. Notice I said appear...because somewhere there's someone of higher ability (I believe anyway) who ultimately calls the shots. They apparently know things that keep them and those like them in power.

So, I tend to have this love / hate relationship with certain websites and corporations. LOL. They try to inform us while all the while making most people feel they are powerless. Well, I'm not powerless. I have abilities and intelligence and personal power, and I'm "evolving" everyday. So are you, I hope...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
OMG I have found Illuminati symbolism in my house too! On my skin:

Actually this is a burn I received by accident using a flat iron on my hair.

Seriously, these shapes are everywhere; they have been used as artistic, architectural, and design elements since the beginning of, well, art, architecture, and design. Would you rather all of your lamps and windows be shaped like amorphous blobs?

Illuminati symbolism is visible just about anywhere you look in the corporate world. But imagining it in your coffee mug or the shape of your lamp shade might be a little much.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Don't listen to Revolutionary 2012, the first photo of the window over the door is indeed Masonic. You see it in all of Thomas Jeffersons architecture and he was a leader of the Enlightenment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join