It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Occult Symbolism all over my house!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
After watching the videos in this awesome thread by Doomsday2029www.abovetopsecret.com...

I realized that apparently the "Sun symbolism" and to a lesser extent, pyramid symbolism is everywhere.

I got up to go to the restroom while watching the videos, and guess what?

I found Sun Symbolism ALL over my house!!! Its insane!

I think maybe Im going insane!

Anyways, I now present you with my photos.
Are the Illuminati putting sun symbolism into practically every manufactured item these days?? Looks like it to me!

Thats the window on my front door! Its a rising sun on the horizon! I looked outside, and the house across the street has 2 of this very same door! Im not sure which corporation made it but its obvious to me, that there is a Pattern here.

I found a Sun symbol on my light fixture also, notice the "rays of light" coming out of the "sun" in the middle? Crazy I know lol
Ask yourself, "What are the odds that they would make it look like this? Why not make it a square, rectangle, etc?? Why is there "rays" ?? Why not just have a smooth surface with no rays??"

On all the door handles in my house! The photo is kinda dark, but if you look close there is a 8 pointed Star in the middle of it. This is another example of "decorations" that are depicting sun symbology. I know, , I would have been fine with a simple clear glass handle with no symbols on it, but they felt like it was best to put those sun symbols everywhere apparently!

This is my kitchen light. There is a small circle in the middle (sun) and several larger circles going to the outer rim. Each circle (Look Closely) has many lines just like "sun rays" on it. What a wild coincidence!

Also I have found "sun symbols" on tons of other stuff too.
Tomorrow when its day ill get better pics of the other stuff if possible.

Theres a Sun(star) on my Dish washer
Another one on my Oven
One on my computer tower.

The glare caused by the flash is soo bad the pics i got are horrific, so hopefully i can get pics of the other stuff soon.

What kind of Sun Symbols or Pyramids can you find in your house??
Everyone post your photos and share your stories !

Apparently the Illuminati put the sun symbol on almost all of our appliances and even our Doors, Doorhandles, Lights, Light fixtures etc .

Look around your house and share what you find!

And thank you again doomsday 2029 for showing me that this is actually everywhere. I owe you one man!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well you're either really paranoid or you're onto something....

I highly doubt that you're onto something though.

I suggest laying off the conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

I suggest laying off the conspiracy theories.

How about you look around your house and see if you find them and share what you find, and contribute to the thread.

I would love to see what you find.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Woah, easy there! I think you are reading into this a little much, if you look hard enough you will find almost anything, as far as the kitchen light goes thats a common pattern nothing to get worked up over, the "sun" pattern is very common in building materials but is often no reffered to as that, meaning that designers just look for ways to incorperate design into function as in your door window

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'd have to agree with Revolution-2012

You could just as easily say they're shaped like UFO's or discs.

It seems logical to me a door handle should be round to aid in turning it. The lights would be round to illuminate areas evenly. If you're really paranoid, dont turn any more handles or replace any more bulbs in the light fixtures! You may invoke some nasty foes by spinning a pentagram.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by violet]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This seems like reading way too far in to something. Perhaps those are just aesthetically pleasing shapes. I am a conspiracy nutjob for the most part but would never look at a window from that perspective.

Or, is the OP being sarcastic? Perhaps this is to point out reading too far into things. I am not the OP so i am just guessing. It is either one or the other.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Do not feel bad... I am seeing UFO symbolism everywhere, much in the same fashion. See below:

Especially that 4 bulb arrangement. I'm not sure what I see in the foam plate.
By the way, though I am slightly serious, your post gave me such a giggle. It also had me looking around at all the shapes and revisiting the curiosity of 'why' is it that things are built-the way that they are built.

Round things, as with light spread luminescence evenly and broadly. Spreading light-killing darkness.
Crystalline carvings into light fixtures create patterns of light-lessening the dreary of what must have been incredibly boring days.
Anything artistic, I imagine helped to cure boredom for way back in the day before television, when artistic expression onto common items-may have been preferred to ease the dreary?

I dunno.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Much of the stuff there looks like Art Deco design which frequently used the motifs of sunbursts and ships - style was prevalent from 1925-39, but many of the motifs have stayed in fashion. When was your house built. This may give some idea as to the intent of the motifs?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Show me a B.C. Owl in your house and then I'll give you hands down you're onto something...

Till then,

Dernernernernernenrenrenrnernernenrenrnern(twilight zone theme)

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Have you ever been walking down the street of a small old town and seen the Masonic symbol, G inside the compass and t-square, on all the light poles?

What's that all about? Does it mean that Mason's have invested a lot of money to make my life easier or something more sinister?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn

What's that all about? Does it mean that Mason's have invested a lot of money to make my life easier or something more sinister?

Nah i doubt its sinister at all.

Its just paying homage to their religion prolly. Sun worship or w/e.

I actually do see a sun in that foam plate btw lol.

See its everywhere.

And to the other poster I am not sure how old my house is, but I am aware it has been rebuilt several times, and its certainly older than 100 years +.

The current set up is prolly only roughly 20-30yrs old at best.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
First of all...

you are missing my point....

There is a thin line between entertainment and war.

keep viewing the world from American eyes.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

While you may be on to something... many of these patterns were included in artwork that was around long before the Masons were.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

While you may be on to something... many of these patterns were included in artwork that was around long before the Masons were.

"sun worship" goes back to pre-egypt thousands of years ago

and no where did i say it was the masons, i didnt blame masons at all

i said "illuminati" which is a generic term (vague)

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

"sun worship" goes back to pre-egypt thousands of years ago

and no where did i say it was the masons, i didnt blame masons at all

i said "illuminati" which is a generic term (vague)

Wait a second... Was this thread a joke, or are you being serious?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Wait a second... Was this thread a joke, or are you being serious?

oh lol you thought i was making a joke

no way man, im not joking

and btw the RATM song rules (one of my all time fav songs)

all i can find is sun symbols tho, i cant find any triangles at all, or checkered patterns (or eyes)

but the sun symbols are virtually everywhere

i dont really care if everyone thinks im insane

i discovered that sun symbols are in almost all manufactured products (from big buisness)

i agree many things can be questionable but when they have "rays of light" coming out of it, it becomes pretty obvious

does it signify a secret cult of sun worship? IDK
maybe everyone loves putting suns on their stuff for no reason

i do kinda feel its all connected tho and its roots go back thousands of years...

ive been studying these subjects for 10+years now and im amazed i never saw all the subliminal sun symbols all around me

its everywhere!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
well it had me laughing! so if it wasnt a joke it certainly was funny lol...

The whole illuminati symbol brainwashing thing is bullpoop cmon people,.

A subliminal message is a signal or message embedded in another medium, designed to pass below the normal limits of the human mind's perception. These picture messages are unrecognizable by the conscious mind, but in certain situations can affect the subconscious mind and can negatively or positively influence subsequent later thoughts, behaviors, actions, attitudes, belief systems and value systems.

I think the old egyption pictures / symbols may very well be a symbolic or subliminal message as there symbols / pictures show love peace war and worship. But as for all these cracked up thoughts of because its round and has 12 spokes its a subliminal message is obserd and stupid. SO STOP WITH THE PARANOIA PEOPLE

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Last time I checked on a non-cloudy day, I can see a sun in the sky to! I think the illuminati made that one to.

Heheh......

Who really cares if Knights of Templar / (converged) Illuminati have their markings all over the world?

So does Bill Gates. I mean damn, atleast 60% of us are using his OS.

Yes the Illuminati crap is everywhere but it doesn't mean that you're onto the next greatest find in conspiracy history..... No one really cares, sorry.

I mean honestly. Look all around you. My freakin plastic tree looks like it's made my illuminati.

The whole damn US is Illuminati. My DOLLAR FREAKIN BILL IS ILUMINATI!!!

No one really cares, and no one can really do anything about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Please edit that post and take that youtube video down as the part when that bloke gets shot in the head is v disturbing

Admin cmon! tis sick man

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i cant find any pyramids anywhere tho

they claim its easy to find triangles in everything *(cuz your mind "wants to find it")

but seriously, i cant find a single triangle anywhere in my house

all the shapes are irregular or right angles

due to the lack of "triangles everywhere" , im forced to think the presence of sun symbology has Meaning behind it

and it was no accident that it looks like a sun (with rays of light)

which also means when i find a good triangle, it will be significant to me since i am struggling to find any

of course, every rooftop in my neighborhood is triangle shaped but i can chalk that to coincidence, because of Purpose

a rooftop on a house is triangle shaped to let water fall off easier , since there is a known purpose for that, i wouldnt claim it as Symbolic of something

but there is no known purpose for the sun symbols all over my house , except symbolism itself

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join