It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casimir effect and anti-gravity?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

hey im still here!!

gunna check u2u

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
reply to post by Intothepitwego

i told you a real word working appliction...

No, you did not. All you have said is "look up Tesla." Guess what, there is not one working zero point energy system to be found there. There are rumors and plenty of pseudoscience about it but not one working system. Sorry to burst your bubble but an example would be...well an example. Telling me to look up Tesla is not an answer. Say anything different this time to clear it up?

Look up telsa its clear that you aint..

You must not be an English speaking adult. That must be the problem here.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

i talk how i want... dont start flaming my grammer or english .. i dont even care im from liverpool we talk to fast lol i guess we type to fast aswell..

neways.. YOU are not getting the point of WHAT ZERO POINT ENEGERY IS

tell me what you think it is ??? cmon? what is zeropoint energy

or aint you got a clue..?

i await your findings..

and yea my typing sucks but ill rap ur # in math so hard it will make ur head explode

have a nice day

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Seriously, I have to prove myself to you? Why do I need to define it for you? Don't you know what it is? If so, you should have no problem showing me the working zero point energy system you are ranting about. Poor grammar and mispelled words are one thing. You type like you are texting on a phone to your 15 year old friends. I believe I can address that because it is in the TOS not to post things like "NRG." So what definition would you like? Mine, wikipedia, or one of the other 8000 that i can just google for you. This is the internet, asking someone to prove they know what something is is pretty pointless. I am having this conversation because I do know what zero point energy is. Perhaps it is you that does not understand the concept since after how many posts you are still yet to offer that example I aske for so long ago.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Seriously, I have to prove myself to you?

yes you do...

becouse that is the nature of the debate

or are you going to avoid my question and flame me again.....

read back what you said..

and tbh i dont really give a rats ass how my english looks or sounds to you...

I can prove what i say and understand you cant or you would have..

very petty and simple..

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Seriously, I have to prove myself to you?

yes you do...

becouse that is the nature of the debate

or are you going to avoid my question and flame me again.....

read back what you said..

and tbh i dont really give a rats ass how my english looks or sounds to you...

I can prove what i say and understand you cant or you would have..

very petty and simple..

I can define zero point energy a few ways. The thing is that I asked first, and I have asked many times for just one example of a working system. Since you refuse to do that, why should I now start answering to you? Either give me that one example or there is no reason to ever answer you.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I have told you what it is about 1000000000000000 times already!!!

ITS USING THE EXPANSION OF SPACE TO POWER STUFF or are you so stupid u cant read what i just said in capslock?????

ITS FRICTION OF THE UNIVERSE EXPANDING

man u piss me off....

u cant do ANYTING other than flame my #ing spelling and grammer

fs... i wish to god u was here i would hit u on the head with a math book!!

HARD COPY

mods im sorry but omg this guy wont listen!!!! and yes i did flame him for being tit and not giving any evidence even WHEN I HAVE...

Tesla.. oh look up telsa is all i can say

im soooo going to get a temp ban

but tbh ur worth it..

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

STOP SAYING YOU CAN AND DO IT..

omg you are so anoying!!

ANSWER THE QUESTION

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS? YES OR NO.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONSCEPT ? YES OR NO

IF NO THEN SHUT UP AND PAY ATTENTION...

you are infact a TROLL go away

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I have told you what it is about 1000000000000000 times already!!!

ITS USING THE EXPANSION OF SPACE TO POWER STUFF or are you so stupid u cant read what i just said in capslock?????

ITS FRICTION OF THE UNIVERSE EXPANDING

man u piss me off....

u cant do ANYTING other than flame my #ing spelling and grammer

ah you are cute. That is not an example. Do you know what the word "example" means? I am not trying to flame your grammar here but you have not given one example let alone "1000000000000000." Sorry if it makes you mad that I am calling you out on your claim. I would get pissed too if I was making claims that I did not know how to back up.

fs... i wish to god u was here i would hit u on the head with a math book!!

HARD COPY

mods im sorry but omg this guy wont listen!!!! and yes i did flame him for being tit and not giving any evidence even WHEN I HAVE...

what the hell is "fr" and "tit?" I know what one of those usually means but not in your context. Threatening violence against me now? Is giving an example really that hard?

Tesla.. oh look up telsa is all i can say

im soooo going to get a temp ban

but tbh ur worth it..

I sure hope so because then you will not have to try and offer any more excuses for not giving an actual example as I asked you to.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Intothepitwego]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

P.S. an example would consist of telling me what system and where it is working. What does it do? Who built it? What country owns it? Etc...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

do you understand the consept of atoms fricition? i guess not

i shall refain from using caplock at this point as you are way down low atm.. you are a troll..

I gave you a working system of the zeropoint "theory"

its called electricity...................................tesla

you didnt look it up you have no understanding of what it infact means

how would one transmit and electical charge thru thin air?

You do not know what the word "example" means. I am sorry I even attempted to talk to you about this. Whatever you class is working on now must be super cool but if you are going to TF and NRG me and then refuse to give an actual example...you are a lost cause. Rant and rave all you like. Call me names and threaten to hit me. None of those make anything you have offered an example. Sorry. If you find someone who can explain to you what an example is, then I would love to move on from there. Until then, have fun texting your buddies.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Ooookkkkkk righty

In physics, the zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have and is the energy of the ground state. The quantum mechanical system that encapsulates this energy is the zero-point field. The concept was first proposed by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913. The term "zero-point energy" is a calque of the German Nullpunktenergie. All quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy. The term arises commonly in reference to the ground state of the quantum harmonic oscillator and its null oscillations.

read that ok?

now post something THAT MAKES SENS...

you may spell nice have good gramma BUT THE LOGIC YOU HAVE IS FLAWED

go away u troll...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Ooookkkkkk righty

In physics, the zero-point blah blah blah blah.....

I am well aware of what zero point energy is. You are not aware of what an "example" is. Where is this working zero point energy system? Just tell me who has it and I can go question them instead....or....do you have no clue what it means to give an example still? Try looking that up instead of trying to explain things to me that I do not need explained. All I asked for was an example. How many pages do you really want to spend arguing without just giving an example? I am a little bored with this.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Ooookkkkkk righty

In physics, the zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have and is the energy of the ground state. The quantum mechanical system that encapsulates this energy is the zero-point field. The concept was first proposed by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913. The term "zero-point energy" is a calque of the German Nullpunktenergie. All quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy. The term arises commonly in reference to the ground state of the quantum harmonic oscillator and its null oscillations.

go away u troll...

LOL- like that? I used your terminology. You forgot to credit wikipedia with your definition, silly. Look familiar?

source

Perhaps you should have kept read reading...

As a scientific concept, the existence of zero point energy is not controversial although it may be debated. But perpetual motion machines and other power generating devices based on zero point energy are highly controversial. Descriptions of practical zero point energy devices have thus far lacked cogency. Experimental demonstrations of zero point energy devices have thus far lacked credibility. For reasons such as these, claims to zero point energy devices and great prospects for zero point energy are deemed pseudoscience

The very page you plagerized to try and "teach" me from also claims there are no working zero point energy systems. Who is the troll again?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Intothepitwego]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

omg...

turn on the computer... ELECTRICITY.....

its a working application of ZERO point ffs!!!

dont u even try to pay attention?????

I noticed how you cut of my quote when i told you what zero point infact was or shall i spell it out again.. infact i will..

In physics

do you know what that is? i guess not its all unreal and not proven!!!.. ok

The concept was first proposed by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913

and they are nuts??

okkkk lets move on shall we...

All quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy

what is quantum theroy based on?....physics

you are so simple its unreal.. stop being a troll and try to pay attention infact what is your point

You want me to show you zero point in action??

trun ur tv set on.. there u go i gave you one

its a component of the same thing you screwball... think abit it helps!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

omg...

No, no, OMG...

As a scientific concept, the existence of zero point energy is not controversial although it may be debated. But perpetual motion machines and other power generating devices based on zero point energy are highly controversial. Descriptions of practical zero point energy devices have thus far lacked cogency. Experimental demonstrations of zero point energy devices have thus far lacked credibility. For reasons such as these, claims to zero point energy devices and great prospects for zero point energy are deemed pseudoscience

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

turn on the computer... ELECTRICITY.....

its a working application of ZERO point ffs!!!

OK, clearly you do not know what zero point energy is. You know how to steal words from wikipedia but not what they mean. My computer does not run on zero point energy just because it is running on electricity. Sorry, you do not know what you are talking about. This is why you insult and threaten violence. Bye.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

For reasons such as these, claims to zero point energy devices and great prospects for zero point energy are deemed pseudoscience

read the last line smart ass..

then look up the word pseudoscience

its there for a reason it means its REAL its just not manufactured..

the guy who funded telsa PAID for him to research his ideas..

do you know what happend when he found out about transmiting electricity thru thin air?

how can we make money selling airials.. so please go back under the rock you came..

and on another point if u wish to try pove im wrong...

look up

HAARP

very good expample "and its working right now"

based on telsas work..

silly man..

and just to add:

As a scientific concept, the existence of zero point energy is not controversial although it may be debated

first line ; )

is not controversial why? becouse its PROVEN...

the application is very veyr controversial becouse RICH PEOPLE MAKE NO MONEY FROM FREE ENGERY

or are u missing that part?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

For reasons such as these, claims to zero point energy devices and great prospects for zero point energy are deemed pseudoscience

read the last line smart ass..

then look up the word pseudoscience

its there for a reason it means its REAL its just not manufactured..

Wow, you really do not know what words mean do you? Please look up pseudoscience yourself before I embarass you yet again.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join