It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casimir effect and anti-gravity?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

[edit] Military interest
According to Hutchison and United States Col. John Alexander,[6] military scientists from the United States have been working with him because of the effect's military potential. In the documentary Free Energy: The Race to Zero Point, he states that military scientists were impressed with the effects, but were not able to replicate them on their own without assistance.[7][8][9]

Hutchison later accused the military of coercing the Canadian government into seizing his lab so that it could be passed on to Lockheed Martin Skunk Works for research purposes. Journalist and author Nick Cook later wrote that this had been confirmed by a high-ranking friend of his in the Skunk Works.[10] Boyd Bushman, retired Lockheed Martin senior engineer, later confirmed this in an interview in Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point.[11]

Hutchison claims that "at the end of the cold war" a "military intelligence service" (not otherwise specified) destroyed his lab in Vancouver while he was traveling in Europe. To support this allegation, Hutchison has presented photos of letters allegedly written by various scientific and government organizations, as well as a letter allegedly written by Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein. However, it is far from clear what relevance these letters, whose provenance is unverified, might have.

-en.wikipedia.org...

Now I don't think that United States Colonel would lie. But of course, everyone on the Disclosure Project is quacked out to, right Into the pit we go?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Now I don't think that United States Colonel would lie. But of course, everyone on the Disclosure Project is quacked out to, right Into the pit we go?

Interesting. What does this man's job have to do with his honesty? Donald Rumsfeld stood on National Television and proclaimed to know where the WMDs were and explained where they were. Rumsfeld outranks your guy, does that make him even more honest? How about I give you a list of witnesses that back my point that are also inaccesable for you to ever actually judge their honesty.

I am glad that you think rank in the military equals honesty. Have fun. I really have had all the arguing about this that I need. I just wanted to discuss why people believe things we know so obviously not to be true.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Intothepitwego

Well obviouslly my statement would be nothing of what I'm going to present regarding deragotory terms but,

As I said before in this thread if not another... You are the type to discredit everyone of the The Disclosure Project's people.

As in, regardless of their standing rank they are either high on crack or something of the sort, there is no way possible that what they are saying.

Also. I am not adverting from the John Hutchinson trial(ours) in progress. I would like to inform you however that I will give you tails and I'll take heads. 50/50.

Just for the honest sake that maybe that guy was high on crack.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Rev we are both wasting our time..

hes does not want to belive in it so we cant change his mind...

its all fake and there is no zero point

to rev.. how do you think what hes found out would affect our day to day stuff.. he has some great applications like telsa if hes crorrect.

I liked the melted iron stuff lol dunno what it can be used for but hey melting # is always coold lol

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

So in theory, this could transpire throughout many modifications into possible anti-gravity (considering you have a very powerful energy source)?

It might work without expenditure of energy. Try creating a nanoscale, one-sided honeycomb(closed and smooth on one side, rough and open on the other). Thrust might go in the direction of the 'rough side'.

I think it has been attempted but didn't work.

If anyone wants to investigate, 'working antigravity', look for 'frolov's hat'. It's very simple to replicate but at the current stage of development, it won't lift itself off the ground. Currently it's suspected of breaking Newton's third law and conservation of momentum because a test device has been completely sealed and still produced thrust. 'Reactionless thrust' so to say, no ion wind, air movement was detected outside the device. But I'm suspecting that gamma or X-rays are possibly produced that could be responsible for thrust.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Well obviouslly my statement would be nothing of what I'm going to present regarding deragotory terms but,

As I said before in this thread if not another... You are the type to discredit everyone of the The Disclosure Project's people.

Really? When did I ever say any of these things? Can you find one quote? Can you find one thread? NO. Do not put words in my mouth I have not ever said. I did not call everyone of anything nuts. I never said anyone was smoking crack. I said I do not believe a man who claims to have secret anti-gravity abilities when he forgot to frame up his shot properly to hide the string he uses.

The rest of the stuff you said is either just plane lies or you are seriously ill. Originally, I was willing to understand why someone might believe in this fake but now that you have just described things about me that no only never happened but never even came up or came close to happening, I get it.

Lie about Hutchinson and what he can do all you like. Do not lie about me and what I say, think, or do when you have seen none of those.

As in, regardless of their standing rank they are either high on crack or something of the sort, there is no way possible that what they are saying.

Also. I am not adverting from the John Hutchinson trial(ours) in progress. I would like to inform you however that I will give you tails and I'll take heads. 50/50.

Just for the honest sake that maybe that guy was high on crack.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

Rev we are both wasting our time..

hes does not want to belive in it so we cant change his mind...

its all fake and there is no zero point.

All? What is with you two? When did I ever say that. I am sorry that the one man who cannot explain, predict, recreate, or prove anything he claimse and was caught using string in his film is a little hard to buy but just because I do not believe in one fraud does not mean I dismiss everything else on the planet. Do you all quote stories by Sorcha Faal as well or are you guilty of not believing anything either?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
How about this?

Can you explain to me why I should believe that what I am looking at is anything other than a string going up over something and down to the UFO?

Judging from the fact that you jumped right to calling me a moron, it seems you are looking for a fight. I am not looking for a fight, nor am I skeptical of everything and anything. I just have no faith in a liar who cannot recreate, document, or prove anything. I also have trouble with the footage that proves they are fakes.

Maybe that is just me. I thought this site was about seeking the truth and not blind patronage to every snake oil salesman that ever fooled at least one person.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hahahahaha choose what you wan't to believe, he put the toy on galvonized wire and sent DC current to it, he didn't pull any strings.

I'll believe what I wan't, and it's not like I've bought any off his videos...

But damn, for being a fraud he sure does get alot of publicity on History Channel, National Geographic and Tech TV....

His opinion and theories are also valued by many scientists. I've seen him make a battery from crystalline rock. That indeed powered a lightbulb.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

That is what you believe and you are laughing at me? Wow. I watch both channels quite often and have seen one thing on him and that was a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Even if they showed him all the time, they are television channels, not scientific communities. History gives bigfoot and zeus a lot of airtime too you know.

You can clearly watch the string move with the ship. It is beyond clear that it is being tugged and released exactly along with the raising and lowering of the ship. Why should I believe it is anything else?

Try to stop being so hostile and defensive for a second and just be logical. Can anything he has ever done be recreated or verified by any independant scientists?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Apparently a certain Colonel of the military believes so, and I think me and you both know how elusive they are.

I won't lie, when it comes to things out of the ordinary I tend to believe in the possiblity they might be true when supplemented with evidence, you know, like the Phoenix Lights however that is a much more definitive and hard to deny event than John Hutchinson. I'm not excluding the fact that he may be a fraud, I just believe for the sake of my own imagination and escoteric lifestyle that he may not be a fraud.

=\

Does that answer your question?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The point here is not him realy Tho infact he does what the thead asks IT was NOT him that thought of this

It was infact Tesla and others....

Point is here : CASIMIR EFFECT AND ANTI GRAVITY

Can or does zero point engery exsist.. imo Yes

Can it affect gravity.. imo Yes

Now lets continue the debate ??

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Apparently a certain Colonel of the military believes so, and I think me and you both know how elusive they are.

Why would you even mention this again? Is he a scientist? Has he submitted what he believes in for peer review? NO. NO. NO.

Like I said before, Rumsfeld lied on television and he outranks your colonel so please explain to me how that helps Hutchinson at all. I did ask about scientistis did I not? Apparently your answer should have been a sweet short little "no." Thanks for the long winded version of it though. You are at least entertaining me.

I won't lie, when it comes to things out of the ordinary I tend to believe in the possiblity they might be true when supplemented with evidence, you know, like the Phoenix Lights however that is a much more definitive and hard to deny event than John Hutchinson. I'm not excluding the fact that he may be a fraud, I just believe for the sake of my own imagination and escoteric lifestyle that he may not be a fraud.

Do you think I joined ATS just to tell you Hutchinson is a fraud? I like believing in strange crap myself, pal. I thought that was what brought us all here. Now if I had a thread on the flying spaghetti monster, I would not expect everyone to post how clever I am for highlighting what they all know as a truth. Why do you expect people here to only agree and believe everything?

I believe in things I probably should not and would love to believe in more but when it comes to the ones that have been proven a fraud and actually have NO supporting evidence...well I have to call a spade a spade. I do not know what abundance of evidence you have seen but it cannot be much since he cannot recreate, explain, or perform any of these tasks under scientific scrutiny. Why would anyone believe anything outrageous that just manages to avoid ever really being proven? Plus, the obvious string pulling was a big kicker.

I guess what really bothers me is that this man cannot get any of this stuff to happen in a controlled environment under a watchful eye. He also cannot explain any of it or make it make sense to anyone. People all over the internet have figured out how to do much of what he does though. All you have to do is watch his videos, read all you can about observed accounts, think for about 30 seconds about film making and voila You get fun sites like trailer park science

=\

Does that answer your question?

I am not sure how. I asked if his work has been verified by any independant scientists. I believe the answer you were looking for, again, was simply "no." Whatever you said is great but as far as answering that goes...eh

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Intothepitwego]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

One.

Rumsfield is just as elusive as the Colonel.

Two.

Regardless if he is a scientist, has beein in a interview, does not matter fact is he made statements suggesting Hutchinson's claims to be correct.

Three.

Is there any scientist that has gave you proof of UFOs?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

One.

Rumsfield is just as elusive as the Colonel.

What does that mean? You really do not trust the Colonel either? As I said, Rumsfeld lied. It is a fact that he is dishonest and his rank did nothing to change that. You call the Colonel elusive as an answer? I get that English is not your first language but use your native tounge then if you have to in order to actually answer me.

Two.

Regardless if he is a scientist, has beein in a interview, does not matter fact is he made statements suggesting Hutchinson's claims to be correct.

You are saying that it does not matter if he is a scientist or not because he gave an interview. I have given interviews. Why do you not believe me that Hutchinson is a fraud?

Three.

Is there any scientist that has gave you proof of UFOs?

Not any that I know of but I have no idea why that matters. This thread is not about UFOs and I defy you to find a quote from me claiming first hand knowledge of the fact of UFOs existence. Why would you even say that?

Not one of those was an answer but thanks for numbering them anyway. I get it, you believe but you are not really sure why. You cannot even begin to try to convince me and when asked why you are so sure, you fall apart. I got it now.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intothepitwego
Not one of those was an answer but thanks for numbering them anyway.

And you have answered my questions. You have displayed yourself ignorant yet once in the aspect that even though people with substantial evidence of existance of anything out of the ordinary still do not supplement physical proof.

For anything to mean anything to you it'd have to slap you in your face.

Point being, it doesn't matter if that Colonel was telling the truth, because he's just as likely to be lieing. And the truth is, you're right, but atleast take a gance through my eyes and see that there is a possibility for the extra-ordinary. And there is buddy. Because it happens all the time, however, you are the type of person to discredit any of that kind of information.

You know who you'd get along with great? LowLevelMason. I suggest you two pair up and spread your nazi skeptical terror tactics all over the boards.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intothepitwego
Not one of those was an answer but thanks for numbering them anyway.

And you have answered my questions. You have displayed yourself ignorant yet once in the aspect that even though people with substantial evidence of existance of anything out of the ordinary still do not supplement physical proof.

For anything to mean anything to you it'd have to slap you in your face.

Point being, it doesn't matter if that Colonel was telling the truth, because he's just as likely to be lieing. And the truth is, you're right, but atleast take a gance through my eyes and see that there is a possibility for the extra-ordinary. And there is buddy.

Please let me stop you there before you spill anymore stupid all over my new shirt. I will say this one more time and that is all. I do believe in things I should not. I just do not believe in everything that comes along with no proof or evidence or verification or independant study.

This guy cannot reproduce, explain, or utilize any of the things he pretends to do in his films. Most importantly, he cannot frame a shot properly in order to hide the string he is using to raise and lower plastic toys. Find another fantasy to believe in if you need one so badly but you need to stop telling me that I am right and your proof is crap but on the other hand it is so cool I should believe anyway.

Sorry if I do not work that way.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I honestly could care less if you think I'm stupid. You have no proof that he didn't produce the effects naturually, outside of the UFO incident which might I add AGAIN it was not on a STRING it was on a WIRE with ELECTRICITY DC running to it.

So.

Respectfully, I value your analytical viewpoints however you do not present any proof that factually states he is a fraud. However you do show proof that he may be.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Can we get back to the subject!!!!

Look who cares if the guy is fake "for the sake of arugments"....

Can we affect affect gravity using the "theory" of the effect..

I think we can. why? friction... space is expanding = movement = friction

this thing has to have another part to it.. call it anti matter call it wat you want but its very very real..

Im not a technical minded person to come up with some wizz poker machine to gather this "friciton" that is proven.. but we "science" know it is infact there.

tho saying that if some high school drop out can understand the basicl laws of phyiscs then im sure our goverments "black projects" also know it by now and have know for a very very long time.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I honestly could care less if you think I'm stupid. You have no proof that he didn't produce the effects naturually, outside of the UFO incident which might I add AGAIN it was not on a STRING it was on a WIRE with ELECTRICITY DC running to it.

So.

Respectfully, I value your analytical viewpoints however you do not present any proof that factually states he is a fraud. However you do show proof that he may be.

Watch the video for real this time. Why does this wire with current move up and down with the UFO?

Please explain to me exactly why this wire would need to or even bother to move in perfect sync with the UFO? Why does he need to pull and release it exactly as the UFO raises and lowers?

No, I do not have proof the he did not produce this. He has no proof that he did either though so it is a wash.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join