It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casimir effect and anti-gravity?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Intothepitwego

It wasn't a string *snip* it was a coil that was (fix)electrically charged to project the ufo into the air.

Anyways this isn't a discussion about John Hutchinson and the question has already been answered to this thread
*snip*

*Mod Edit - Hold off on the personal attacks. Cheers.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by alien]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

It wasn't a string you moron it was a coil that was (fix)electrically charged to project the ufo into the air.

You did not even look at the evidence. You are obviously not referring to the footage that I am. You are obviously just ignoring the evidence that I presented and talking about some other footage.

*snip*

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intothepitwego
reply to post by theresult

You did catch me saying that I am NOT knocking Tesla right? I just have to say something about anyone that publishes their own footage of their antigravity effects with a clear string pulling it up and down. The man is an interesting character and knows how to sell things but he is not a professional film maker and needs someone to observe the entire shot for him so he can try harder to hide things like the string used to do his tricks.

yes i do understand that part "You did catch me saying that I am NOT knocking Tesla "

i did not that !! im not saying you are wrong im just adding to this debate

He based is work on telsa and tesla understands there is a life flow of some kind " i like to see it as our universe growing" but telsa can see it as energy..

think of us as a baloon or something? we are rubbing "the universe" is rubbing on its its outer bieing creating friceion throuout the universe..
we can use this to our advantage

the problem we face is GREED

Who shall run bieng human

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

And good bye to you. Hope to hear from you soon but not on this thread.

"Ignorance is Bliss"

And no I'm not admitting to ignorance but simply stateing the quote in the way you perceive me.

I've read many about John and I have came to my conclusion a substantial amount of his work regarding fusion of objects and matter turning into other mater and even the great levitation acts perform on non-metallic and/or conductive materials is quite compelling and suplemented by a long history of documentation and other scientists. Along with neighbors reporting their refridgerator doors opening and other neat events, that we're in fact eye witness testimonies.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

suplemented by a long history of documentation and other scientists.

What scientists? Please publish a list of their names so we can look into them.

P.S. Your post saying "goodbye to you" is a reply to you. You did realize that did you not?

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Intothepitwego]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That was an interesting read.

So in theory, this could transpire throughout many modifications into possible anti-gravity (considering you have a very powerful energy source)?

The following UFO picture was scientificly analysed and yielded some highly interesting results.

Picture

The SOBEPS members – which investigation methods, based on scientific validation of facts, are reliable – ask for an analysis of the picture to Marc Acheroy, nuclear physicist at the Royal Military School; to professor François Louange, from a private digital imagery laboratory which cooperates with the CNRS (“Centre National de Recherche Scientifique”, National Center of Scientific Research, France) and the French Army; to the photography service of the Belgian royal institute of artistic patrimony, which has an efficient photographic laboratory; and to Dr. Richard Haines, who works for NASA in California. Result, after years of analysis: the Petit-Rechain picture is not faked.

Ten years later, the SOBEPS asks the Orsay Optical Institute for counter-analysis. The purpose of this manoeuvre is to analyse the picture with more recent software and to compare the results with the old data. Result: the picture is not faked, and they have discovered something rather surprising, which was invisible until then: a vortex of moving particles surrounding the vehicle. To this day, no one really knows the nature of those particles. It could be an advanced propulsion technology.

ATS thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now could these particles have anything to do with anti-gravity technology? It would explain the baffling manoeuvres the UFO displayed.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Let me ask one question. Have you ever met John Hutchison, and or seen his experiments in person?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Or reviewed any of his Discovery channel, History channel and Tech TV documents? The guy is a connesuer. He can make batteries out of crystalline rock.

-To intothepitwego

He is also very reputable and every thing I've read on skepticism about his techniques I've realized was a crock of nothing. He was banned from I believe either the United States or Canada because not that he was making ILLEGITIMATE but because he refused to give an explanation to what he was doing with all his nice electric instruments. Until later. Some people believe it's partially pyschokinesis, some people believe its him turning a bunch of nobs. But regardless I've seen an hour long documentary with a guy that crawled into his tight little corridor and video tapes countless events. His camera shutting on and off. etc etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Freezer

Or reviewed any of his Discovery channel, History channel and Tech TV documents? The guy is a connesuer. He can make batteries out of crystalline rock.

-To intothepitwego

He is also very reputable and every thing I've read on skepticism about his techniques I've realized was a crock of nothing. He was banned from I believe either the United States or Canada because not that he was making ILLEGITIMATE but because he refused to give an explanation to what he was doing with all his nice electric instruments. Until later. Some people believe it's partially pyschokinesis, some people believe its him turning a bunch of nobs. But regardless I've seen an hour long documentary with a guy that crawled into his tight little corridor and video tapes countless events. His camera shutting on and off. etc etc.

You are the ignorant one here, inthepitwego.

I am ignorant because you have watched a documentary? If you want to believe that a man pulling on a string to make a plastic UFO float up and down, then go for it. If you want to spend pages fighting to promote that kind of stupidity, go for it. Call me ignorant all you like but so far you have done nothing in the way of trying to convince me this man is anything but a fraud. You have resorted to calling me a moron and ignorant. You have stated that you watched things. Wow, compelling argument. You go on believing it. I have a bigfoot in my freezer out back if you are interested in that as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

*snip*

One set of videos posted to an antigravity website (and later taken down) shows closeups of a toy UFO bouncing around, and then shots of the toy gyrating wildly in the air. When it was pointed out that the movement of the toy was consistent with being supported by a string, and a moving wire or string could be seen in the video, Hutchison claimed it was a power supply:[12]

The string is not string but #32-gauge double polythermalized wire on a takeup up reel with 20 to 50000 volts DC. The main apparatus was turned on, causing the toy plastic ufo to fly all about in amazing gyrations. This was a pretest to Gryphon Productions airing this fall for fox TV. I did not need the extra high voltage 2000 time period so the toy levitated without a high voltage hook up during the filming for Gryphon there was a string on the toy no high-voltage dc but interesting movements.

—John Hutchison, quoted at the American Antigravity website
Hutchison later admitted to being "creative" with the footage, citing pressure from the Discovery Channel to create material for the show and an inability to legally reproduce the original effect, according to Tim Ventura of American Antigravity.[13]

Image of ice cream "levitating" from a cup, from a documentary investigating the effect.In 2005, Hutchison admitted that he hadn't actually reproduced his effect since approximately 1991, though he says the earlier levitation footage from the 1980s is genuine. These videos show objects suddenly flying upwards and never coming back down, and are consistent with objects falling from an upside-down stage filmed with an upside-down video camera.[14]

Hutchison later rejected charges of fakery, and maintains that his "effect" has been demonstrated many times in the presence of scientists and, he says, members of the US Army Intelligence and Security Command.

In March 2006, Hutchison states that he managed to reproduce the effect in his Ash St., New Westminster apartment for National Geographic, as well as for author Harold Berndt, whose film of the event can be found on the American Antigravity website.[15]

It's easy to be skeptical. I was to with John Hutchinson. Then I did a few researches here and there and came to the consideration that he may not be, and I don't believe he is.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I went to the site. I watched the clip.

It is rather obvious that the thin string is being used to pull the saucer up and down.

I agree with YOU.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
hes not a fake...

The problem is the way he does it "is to random" He aint got a clue how it happens but it DOES happen!!

And did you see him on tv? ever? i did.. on the news infact when a tv crew watched him as a sponge hit the roof stayed there then fell back down..

Your would need some cool strings to do that using no hands

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Yep, I seen that one and one Tech TV did where they we're video taping and their camera went off, came back on, then doors on his devices started opening and closeing.

And it was NOT ON A STRING READ THE ARTICLE ABOVE

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

lol i know but the other guy befor said he pulls em with magic strings lol

Anti grav is possible we all know that... can u affect gravity with zero point ??

well sure you can it runs paralel with gravity..all it does is bend its way round or "cancels out" the affect of gravity on a givin object..

or around one ect

I like watching his stuff pretty cool guy and very wacky

btw i came across this guy after i was looking up anti grav also

wacky is good

[edit on 10-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

lol i know but the other guy befor said he pulls em with magic strings lol

Anti grav is possible we all know that... can u affect gravity with zero point ??

well sure you can it runs paralel with gravity..all it does is bend its way round or "cancels out" the affect of gravity on a givin object..

or around one ect

I like watching his stuff pretty cool guy and very wacky

btw i came across this guy after i was looking up anti grav also

wacky is good

[edit on 10-1-2009 by theresult]

I would love to believe this... but can you show me some scientific proof? The sentence "He doesn't know how it works, it just does!" does not constitute proof in my mind. You said "anti-grav is possible, we all know that." Isn't this the entire reason for this thread? The OP asked about the Casimir effect and the possibility of anti-grav technology from it. You make the huge leap of logic and say that it IS possible. Ok.... prove it to me and I'll be your biggest fan. Show me some equations and some experiments that I can reproduce by myself. If you can find even one experiment into anti-gravity that has been reproduced by an independent researcher (that means one not affiliated with the original researcher)... then I will personally apologize to you. It has to be scientific, mind you... not someone else showing a video and saying "WOW, I did it too!". If anti-gravity is happening... there must be a verifiable scientific reason for it.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Do your research partner.

It's easy to be skeptical. I was to with John Hutchinson. Then I did a few researches here and there and came to the consideration that he may not be, and I don't believe he is.

I thought that name calling was against the TOS.

I never said "magic" string and your little explanation proves nothing other than why so many people believe Billy Meiers as well. Just posting some excuse some Hutchinson defender published proves nothing.

How many posts is it going take for you to list all these credible scientists that believe in his work?

How many posts will it take for you to show us something other than debatable points wrapped in empty statements?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

so there are no aliens then i guess in your logic..

2 ways to think of life

you are someones b1tch ie gods

or the creation of life is real and we are stupid...

You cant have it both ways... its real "zero point energy" befor john was tesla.. if u can debunk him then good..

but you cant

That makes no sense at all. Sorry I came into this thread out of interest for the subject and found that it is just a place to promote some fraudster's fake videos. I never said anything about aliens did I? And now I must be someone else's what exactly? This thread is so friendly to people that do not agree. Your little buddy has offered this in the way of proof - "moron, smart guy, etc..." Met him? Who cares. Do you know how he does it? Can you recreate it? Did he explain it all to you and you now do what he does? No. Neither of you can prove this fraud is real in any way shape or form. I can prove he uses strings to make things "float." Apparently that hits a quite the nerve. You all sit around discussing fake videos made my some fraud and calling people names for pointing out how utterly stupid the very idea that this man is real is.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
CUE STANDARD MOD SPEECH

Hi People,

Can we please hold off on the personal attacks, the snidey comments, and the OffTopic stuff.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I went to the site. I watched the clip.

It is rather obvious that the thin string is being used to pull the saucer up and down.

I agree with YOU.

Thanks for actually watching the clip in question instead of dismissing it and offering some absurd explanation that does not even fit the clip in question. It is so obvious that someone forgot to frame up this shot properly and the string used to lift and lower the little ship is clear as day. It is also clear as day that it is a string and what it is doing.
I am sorry for Hutchinson's fans here but the truth is, he is a fraud. Do none of you realize the craziness in that none of you, including him, can explain how he does what he does or how any of it works. None of you has a problem coming up with more than one explanation for how it is not a haox though.

Am I the only one that finds it curious that someoe can explain away a video they have not even looked at with explanations that would only be believable if there were any explanatios of the how in the first place to base them off of?

P.S. Thank goodness a mod finally showed up. Perhaps some of you can attempt to make your point without calling people names now.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Intothepitwego]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've reviewed the video and John Hutchinson admits that it is one what you call a "string" which is actually a wire that has an electrical DC current running through it making it bobble. He also admits he was "creative" in this footage and yes I would admit there is nothing abnormal about the footage however to discredit all of his work with one "hoax" which he openly admitted to as being on a "wire" is just a plain stereotype.

I am quite sure his other work is out of the ordinary.

I will find the scientists, and post them here for your own review. Make whatever commentary you wish.

-To the Mod.

Sorry for my behavior. I do become irradical when people blindly base their viewpoint on one "hoax" that wasn't even a "hoax".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join