It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

artist needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok so I'm thinking of getting a tattoo...
I need someone who can draw or generate images VERY well, seeing as how this is kind of important.

I was thinking of getting my guitar (ibanez adx 120 - black...look it up please) with angel-type wings sprouting from behind it, engulfed in a blue flame...

Any attempts or opinions would be greatly appreciated...thanks!!

Edit: By the way, this is going to be on my right shoulder blade in case anyone"s wondering...

[edit on 9-1-2009 by louiekid333]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That Ibanez is a nice axe, but do you want to be a walking advertisement for a Japanese guitar maker en.wikipedia.org...

And who knows you may decide to be a drummer, keys, sax etc. in the future. I started on tenor but now play a standup bass and consider myself a bassman even though I can play most everything.

I love my strat too but I'm damn sure not gonna give em any free advertising space.

choice of ink should be considered for way in the future not just immediate fascinations.

Remember, your body is the temple of God. Treat it with respect.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

i appreciate the concern. If I end up getting the ink, I'm gonna get it in April, when my birthday is. I've been thinking about it for awhile anyway, so I think if I still think it's a good idea by then, then I can trust my instincts. And really...you can grow to regret any tattoo, even your name if you choose to change that for some reason. Also, this guitar was the first one I ever played so it has quite a bit of sentimental value to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Why didn't you U2U me.

I know you like your avatar because you've still got it.

If you can supply info for the guitar (link) and a good idea of the additions you want regarding wings etc, I'd be really happy to help. Dimentions are neccessary too for acuracy. "Ink" is for life eh!

Keep rockin....

cheers...nerb

ps..is this the one?

[edit on 19/1/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yeah that's the one...I'll get back to you on the dimensions and specs. Really not positive what I want it to look like exactly yet

new topics

top topics

join