It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Don Rumsfield?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Has anyone got any info on where Rummy is? Any sitings? I am very curious about where the man is hiding. Anybody else curious? Maybe he is in a far off planet looking for WMDS! Let me know if you have info.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Rummie is now chasing UFOs. He couldn't find the WMDs. Try this...
ATS Rumsfeld Thread

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Er....uhmmmm.....facts please.

I believe the documents in that thread were from 1968.

I believe the OP meant......lately.

It is a good question. Perhaps he is writing his memoirs.

Regard....kk

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Actually I'm curious were Rumsfeld was around the 23rd of March 2008.

If anybody happens to know that would be great, but I doubt his schedule is available to everybody

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why would it matter where he is? He resigned remember? Is no longer in politics..

In the months after his resignation, Rumsfeld toured the New York publishing houses in preparation for a potential memoir.[82] An agreement on a book deal has not been announced.

In May 2007, Time magazine reported that Rumsfeld was in the early stages of establishing an educational foundation that would provide fellowships to talented individuals from the private sector who wanted to serve for some time in government. Rumsfeld would finance the foundation.[83]

In September 2007, Rumsfeld received a one-year appointment as a fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University,[84] joining (among others) retired Army Gen. John P. Abizaid, former commander of US forces in Iraq, and fellow conservatives George Shultz and Newt Gingrich. He will participate in the institution's new task force studying post-September 11 ideology and non-state terror.

Rumsfeld - Wiki

new topics

top topics

join