It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top-5 Illuminati-Occult Hollywood productions. This should raise an eyebrow.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by TylerKing

Interesting that you mention that...

I almost always use various symbols, numerology etc, etc in all my work... logos at 33 degrees, pyramids occult numbering...

As I said above, the question is

Do i do this as you say "because i'm interested in the subject"

Or did someone condition us to so without our awareness?????

The commonality of all of us in the business sharing the "interest" is very ...well, Interesting

I always rationalized this "behavior" as an "interest" of mine and "trippy" and "maybe it works or i'll get attention via it"

But I literally Litter my work with symbols

Just part of the creative process and sort of common thing the imaginative would be interested in?

Or were we affected or induced to this sort of thing?

I think if you look deep enough, you might find your habit of adding these things to your work, as well as mine and many others, is not actually your own idea.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by mopusvindictus]

No, not at all. I have to think to do it, I don't zone out and then find these images on the page when I wake back up. It all began when I started researching, and if I can connect the villains with these symbols/ideals all the better.

I also used to rattle off all the flagged words when I used to call my girlfriend on our land line (before the cell) just in the hopes of pissing someone off, because it was funny. Not programming.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Um...Kubrick EXPOSED these Illuminati-mind control-NASA Lies-et al!

I won't hear of anyone using Kubrick as an Illuminati aid in any form. He was opposed to them and this shows in EVERY one of his movies. He was actually killed for his last movie "Eyes Wide Shut" which EXPOSED the Illuminati and their secret dealings.

Please get your facts straight. The other movies you listed probably are pro-Illuminati. NOT and I repeat NOT Kubrick.

Thanks for listening.

wZn

I mean no disrespect to any, but it seems just plain funny as all get out that these movies are either Illuminati material... Or they're not!

There's nothing so clear as obfuscation, eh boys?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

One of the most striking features of Holly is it universal sacredness to all developed pre-Christian cultures throughout the world, especially with its properties for prophetic dreams, hallucinations and magic. It is arguably the most sacred plant of human history considering its association to hero, myth and ritual.

source

It seems holly wood has been symbolic for quite some time.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivycutler

One of the most striking features of Holly is it universal sacredness to all developed pre-Christian cultures throughout the world, especially with its properties for prophetic dreams, hallucinations and magic. It is arguably the most sacred plant of human history considering its association to hero, myth and ritual.

source

It seems holly wood has been symbolic for quite some time.

few things are as sinister as we make them out to be. even the most evil characters usually show a sympathetic side. we're at least being de-sensitized and that isn't necessarily a bad thing. just try not to panic or pre-judge as things unfold...in fact, it's nobody's place to judge at all. none of us have the whole picture.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I love The Big Lewbowski, and to suggest that it was an illuminati production stretches credulity to the point of breaking.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think most of us here agree that Hollywood is highly influenced by Illuminati/occult, but it seems to me like you're focusing WAY too much on trying to find sun/pyramid symbolism and not much else. I think the influences are probably more subtle than one would generally assume.

The Matrix is absolutely a metaphor for the world we live in. A false world imposed upon us by a hidden, malevolent force that has enslaved us, and is now using us for our labor/energy value.

Big Lebowski? Eh, not so much. I think you overdid it a bit there.

Clockwork Orange, possibly, although that was a book adaptation, so I would look at the book first and foremost. There is such a thing a simple, creative writing and ideas.

Wizard of Oz I can see, though maybe not for the reasons you supplied. Again, I think you focus FAR too much on sun/pyramid symbolism, as you do in all of these, but not enough on the simple things, i.e. "man behind the curtain," etc.

Has anyone seen "Hot Fuzz?" I just saw it a few days ago. Funny ass movie, but towards the end I think it becomes VERY much a metaphor for the Illuminati theory.

My guess is that many of these movies are not necessarily DIRECTLY influenced by the Illuminati, but perhaps are made by people who are "in the know" and either oppose it or find it entertaining to give us hints with little metaphors.

Worth discussing, anyway.

Cheers

[edit on 11-1-2009 by suterlaben]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by suterlabenHas anyone seen "Hot Fuzz?" I just saw it a few days ago. Funny ass movie, but towards the end I think it becomes VERY much a metaphor for the Illuminati theory.

I got your Hot Fuzz breakdown right here...

Not my movie... but I thought I should post it since you mentioned it.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Hahaha damn that was fast....

Whoever is making these videos is completely absurd. They'll just show a random clip where a main character has blond hair and throw in "cult of the sun" over it. They're just completely overdoing it. It makes the rest of us look bad. Haha, ludicrous.

If you watch the movie, it's about an exemplary (anal) London cop who gets reassigned to a country village. While there, a series of strange murders begin to happen, which he begins to see are all connected, although no one else really believes him (in fact, most of the townsfolk seem to regard him as somewhat of a joke). He thinks he has it solved, but is shut down. Then, later on, he discovers that the local Town Watch group (called the N.W.A. (kinda like NWO?)) are behind a scheme to ensure that they win the "Best Village" award every year, and they have resorted to murder and all sorts of crazy things to ensure that they win it every year. They represent the views of the entire town, and have brainwashed everyone in the town into accepting their version of reality. The protagonist discovers the N.W.A., towards the end, meeting in an abandoned castle (or maybe it was a church? minor point), sitting in a circle, dressed in black robes, uttering occultic chants, and then discussing their plots on how to take out their enemies so they can once again win the annual "Best Village" award. I see this as a blatant reference to the NWO, meeting behind the scenes through secret society/occult groups, plotting to control the world in order to fulfill their agenda. It was a VERY, VERY obvious microcosmic metaphor.

Of course, whoever made the above video just seems overtly focused on sun/pyramid symbolism, and only barely touches on what I was thinking of. Thanks for putting it up, though. I think it goes to show how some people look WAY too much into this stuff, so much so that they are missing the more obvious point.

A lot of crazies out there who, like I said, make the rest of us look bad.

Hot Fuzz is worth seeing anyway, because it's hilarious. The Illuminati metaphor is an unexpected, yet welcome, added bonus.

By the way, I went to go see "Valkyrie" today at a movie theater, and they had a preview for a new movie called "The International." Here's the trailer:

www.youtube.com...

What say you?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I just wonder if the person who supplied these Illuminati symbols will take the time to read "A Clockwork Orange" compare it to the film version, and tell us where Stanley Kubrick added the symbolism.

It's very easy to look at clips of big budget films, with tens of thousands of sets and props, and isolate one's that conform to some notion you are looking for.

I'm sure if you had the motivation, you could look through the last 5 years of PLAYBOY magazine and find Illuminati symbolism.

In fact I believe this thread is an attempt to brainwash us about something or other.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Well Op you seemed to have struck a chord with some folks here at ats. Even though this is a conspiracy site many of your detractors seem to not even believe in conspiracies so this in itself exposes them and dis-info skeptics who just try to derail threads with nonsense arguments.

No, not at all. I *do* believe in conspiracies, contrary to the themes of my posts.

HOWEVER... people taking images, film scenes and ideas out of context and then appending them to their "it's a conspiracy/Illuminaughty!" theory/reference holds NO WATER in a logical debate. It's pure conjecture that simply looks ridiculous.

In fact, when these sorts of paranoid delusionists come up with some of these crackpot references, it actually destroys any valid investigations or discoveries *real* reasearchers do. And by real researchers, I mean people who are open minded to the idea that not EVERYTHING in a film is an Illuminaughty reference and can apply BOTH sides of the argument, not just point a finger blindly and running for hills, wearing a collander on their head with pencils up their noses...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
it's a corporate, cut-throat, money-grubbing business. Think about it. You have been given blatant proof over and over. Once they gave us the internet, all bets were off. These are not stupid people. They give us whatever we respond to. We are plugged in, zoned out, distracted and punked on a daily basis.

we've been manipulated into an insatiable need to be stimulated to keep the wheels turning and the fat cats fat.

i don't know about the rest of you, but my nerves are raw.

Tom Hanks at CES

George Carlin Knew (**warning~Harsh Language~warning**)

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
"we've been manipulated into an insatiable need to be stimulated to keep the wheels turning and the fat cats fat."

I think the constant need for more, and enjoyment of distractions is human nature not manipulation. We were like this before Hollywood existed. Also the Dude didn't have a TV in his apartment, only a bowling picture on his wall.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There's got to be a plan underway to de-sensitize the masses and prepare us for a major shift in how we perceive our world.

I believe the human species is inherently good and that we have been manipulated by each other since our creation to become the creators, to inspire and teach each other to learn how to rise above our missteps.

Try not to judge but do get a different perspective about what's going on here. Don't be afraid and let's not blow up any more buildings.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Kubrick?

Kubrick is/was the man! A Clockwork Orange is arguably one of the greatest films ever made. Its social commentary transcends most other film made in 1968, or even more recently. Also, didn't Kubrick direct "Dr. Strangelove"? If there ever was a movie that questioned the influence of the power that be it was that one.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You can't enjoy movies anymore once you become aware of reality.

Fall 1937 – The Rockefeller Foundation funded the project in the fall of 1937 for “War of The Worlds.” Meant to be a broadcast used as a psychological warfare experiment and was conducted by The Princeton Radio Project. (Reference details date October 1938).

NOTE: 1917 - "Some one remarked that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose." John Dewey, New York )

The use of electronic mass media as an instrument of psychological warfare was investigated in the United States as early as the 1930's by the Princeton based Institute for Social Research, also known as the Frankfurt School. The Frankfurt School had transplanted itself from Germany, where it was founded in 1922 by a group of Bolsheviks led by a Hungarian aristocrat named Georg Lukacs. Lukacs had wished to understand why the Bolshevik revolution in Russia had failed in its attempts to spread to the West. He concluded that the problem lay in a peculiar Western belief in the sacredness of the individual soul, and that any political movement capable of bringing Bolshevism to the West would have to be, "demonic", "capable of filling the entire soul", and unleashing "the diabolical forces lurking in all violence." Such a revolution could only succeed, according to Lukacs, when the individual believes that his actions are determined "not by personal destiny, but by the destiny of the community." Mass media was the obvious recourse. Since television had not yet been invented, radio was the weapon of choice.
[NOTE: Lenin and The Bolshevik Revolution was funded by Wall Street and the Iluminati. Reference the relationship between Trosky and Woodrow Wilson]
The Frankfurt School began its 'Radio Research Project' in 1937 with funding from the Rockefeller Foundation. The purpose of the project was to test the hypothesis that radio could be used to "atomize" and manipulate the thinking of the population. Frankfurt School ideologue Theodore Adorno had observed that people "listen atomistically and dissociate what they hear… They are not childlike… but they are childish; their primitivism is not that of the undeveloped, but that of the forcibly retarded." Among the findings of the Radio Research Project were

1) People tend to become addicted to the radio based on a "what happens next?" format.

2) Listeners react to format, not content, as in the famous Orson Welles, War of the Worlds broadcast which many believed was describing an actual invasion, in spite of the fact that there were repeated clear warnings that the show was fictional, and

3) Repetition is the key to popularity. That is, if you play it enough, people will think it's good, even if it's awful, and, most importantly, they will believe it, even if it’s a lie. Any lie can become popular opinion if it is repeated enough times on the radio.

30 October 1938 - The plan to create an artificial extraterrestrial threat to the Earth was first mentioned by the Marxist, John Dewey.

"Some one remarked that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose." John Dewey, New York 1917.

The premise was tested for credibility with the CBS presentation of War Of The Worlds on the CBS Radio Network by Orson Welles and the Mercury Theatre. At 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, on the evening of October 30, 1938, the night before All Saints Day, now generally celebrated as Halloween, an estimated six million Americans listened to the famous Orson Welles broadcast, War Of The Worlds. The broadcast described an extraterrestrial invasion from Mars. An estimated one million sheople responded with sustained credulity and fear. Thousands responded with sheer panic. The broadcast was a psychological warfare experiment conducted by The Princeton Radio Project. The Rockefeller Foundation funded the project in the fall of 1937. An Office of Radio Research was set up with Paul F. Lazarsfeld as director. Frank Stanton and Hadley Cantril were named associate directors. Cantril used a special grant from the General Education Board to study the effects of the broadcast. Cantril published the study as a book titled The Invasion From Mars - A Study In The Psychology Of Panic. It contains a complete script of the broadcast. The book is one of a series of studies sponsored by the Federal Radio Education Committee.

NOTE: Thus begin a brainwashing machine that is unmatched, and a way the Illuminati passes on information to their groups. Red Dawn was a war gaming movie for the next war. Today, for example, Chinese, N.Korean, and Russian Troops are in fact deployed in Mexico. UN and Russian troops are 600,000 + strong placed in the US. Russian deployments are in South America, Cuba, Canadian border, and Alaska. Today.............and have been for a long time. Chemtrails are heavy in most parts of the US and the FEMA camps are just waiting..........time is almost here. In the meantime we watch these movies, get our mental fix and pay for it too boot.............ingenius.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

But just remember this... All these stupid lizard conspiracies, these Niburu theories... Were created in this 1997 movie.
What a crock of # mate, David Icke was talking about the Lizard conspiracy back in the early 1970's, thats the problem here ay, you yankies think u invented everything. get a life

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Ok.. this is an "out there" theory... But have any of you seen the film "The Secret"?

Basically the concept is the laws of attraction. The more you think of something, the more it will happen. You really need to see it all to understand it.

Outright knowledge of the illuminati.. proof, would do them no good. But people thinking about them.. well that lends power to them.

Watch the secret and then apply that to the symbology shown in the films. That theory would actually add up.

Just a passing thought...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Watchzeitgeist,
Kubrick had been developing AI for years and actually passed AI along to Spielberg so that he could finish Eyes Wide Shut. It doesn't take a Kubrick fan long to see that AI is shot like a Kubrick film - as well as Minority Report. At the time Kubrick clearly had a huge influence on Spielberg. I am new to the whole Illuminati thing, but completely believe it all. Once I stumbled across the subject then all of the questions I had about corruption, greed, war, etc. were all answered. I really did feel like Neo, realizing that my whole world was not real and that we are all sheep. Being a huge Kubrick fan, after seeing this thread and the videos, it all makes sense now. During my "transformation" I made references to Eyes Wide Shut and "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" ie: Wizard of Oz - and now it is all that much clearer. The new straw: In '05 the U.S. signed a deal with Canada and Mexico to create a North American Union with one currency. Anyone wanna guess what it will be called. The Amero. How can we stop what is happening? Anyone got Neo's cell #?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join