It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top-5 Illuminati-Occult Hollywood productions. This should raise an eyebrow.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I am sorry to inform you of this, but you are WILDY misinterpreting these films...I mean bad, like I am truly amazing at the amount of paranoia and fear extruded in this post. Have you actually watched the films or just the clips put into a particular context for you? Or did you watch it witha close mind thinking you knew everything the entire time?

YES I am very well informed, YES I know there's lies all over the place. YES I know about the "big bad" Hollywood & everyone else "out to get us", but sorry dude...

*buzzer sound*
Thanks for playing though, it's always nice to see the current shade of fear people are painting the boards with.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
the truth is that there is tons of symbolism in Hollywood movies. Can we all agree on that?

If so, then there is a need to discuss it and dissect it to reveal possible meaning.

I believe we are running into obstacles when we try to impart our interpretations as being THE DEFINITIVE meaning.

Perhaps the focus of this thread should be to discover agreed upon symbolism or hidden meanings and then we can collectively discuss it and from our broad ranges of taste and understanding, we can come away with something more.

Yea... I think people are completly missing my point... The movies I've pointed out (except Figt Club in another thread) aren't used as tools of Brainwashing or nessasarily serve any form of a NWO conspiracy....

I'm just pointing out that they all have MASONIC symbolism in them. And thousands of Hollywood movies do the same thing in every scene.

Is that such a crime?

But like I've pointe out before... I don't believe this 1997 Simpsons image is a coinsidence.

but that's just me.

And as far as The Fifth Element not being a Hollywood production... that even adds more fuel to my argument.

I knew this thread would once again be divided.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why is the Illumanati bad again? Because they don't like the church? I have never understood why the illumanati is supposed to be bad. Either I researched too much or not enough.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I scanned most of the posts and did not find Blade Runner mentioned. I think you will find a veritable gold mine of illuminati symbols in that movie. It's probably on youtube somewhere I didn't run a search.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

Of course there is tons of symbology in Hollywood movies. But there is a long stretch from symbology to deliberate NWO brainwashing.

I'm not saying that it might not exist, in fact I think it probably does, but you have to do better than just shout "OMG! NWO! LOL!!!!" every time you see a triangle, circle, cross or eye.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

I am sorry to inform you of this, but you are WILDY misinterpreting these films...I mean bad, like I am truly amazing at the amount of paranoia and fear extruded in this post. Have you actually watched the films or just the clips put into a particular context for you? Or did you watch it witha close mind thinking you knew everything the entire time?

YES I am very well informed, YES I know there's lies all over the place. YES I know about the "big bad" Hollywood & everyone else "out to get us", but sorry dude...

*buzzer sound*
Thanks for playing though, it's always nice to see the current shade of fear people are painting the boards with.

It's not fear... It's fact that the symbolism is there?

Is it so bad to suggest that the Big Libowski had Masonic subliminals in almost every scene?

And if the Cohen Brothers are Masons... maybe it's not that big a deal... but atleast acknowledge that the images are there.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Now that we are on topic of movies like this.

Was Jurassic Park one of these too? With mentions of dna cloning ancient reptiles and the scene with t-rex glaring with his eye ( not sure if right ) .....

just a suggestion.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
reply to post by Game_Over

I'm not saying that it might not exist, in fact I think it probably does, but you have to do better than just shout "OMG! NWO! LOL!!!!" every time you see a triangle, circle, cross or eye.

I agree completly with what you are saying.

And I'm not doing that at all... NWO? no... I'm not trying to even mention the NWO...

However since you bring up the NWO... Do you find it ironic that in the movie the Big Libowski the Cohen Brothers had this...

On the date of the check he is writing... it's 9-11 1991. Wasn't that the day George Bush Sr. announced a New World Order? And you even have George Bush Sr. in that scene... Coinsidence? I think not.

and there you have Saddam Hussein in the movie as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What you're pointing out is just out of nowhere, and the connections are loos with no real attachment to the actual story that was presented in the movie itself.

Look, I can do it too! Lets look at all the Batman movies, shall we.

Batman was created by a comic book artist and writer Bob Kane. He took the looks of the protagonist(Batman) from Da Vinci's inventions called the ornithopter.

Now, knowing that Da Vinci was in the Illuminati means that Batman is a tool of the Illuminati. But wait, theres more! Da Vinci also worshiped Satan, cause the same sketch for his invention, was inspired by the devil and how he looked.

So, that means by watching ANY Batman movie, that you're supporting the Illuminati and you worship Satan in the Occult. FACT.

And all these so called "911" in movies and the media prior to the events is absurd. Do you actually think the Government put those in movies to show people that 911 was coming?

-Evil Government: We have to move forward on the plan that was set out. 911 must go down today!

-Regular guy: But why?

-Evil Government: Because, you fool! We've been alluding to 911 for YEARS in the movie The Matrix and cartoons like The Simpsons. If we don't do it now, then all that hard work will go down the drain!

Oh no, baseball is an Illuminati sport! They play on a triangle(all seeing eye), and they use a ball(the sun). By watching baseball, you are supporting the Illuminati.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"The Matrix" definitely has some (not so hidden) messages, but they are somewhat different from what you may expect. These messages come mostly from Christianity, Gnosticism, and Buddhism.

As they say, you should hear it "straight from the horse's mouth":

whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com...

One piece of information that is lacking from that page is this - in Gnosticism, the "toll collectors" of this dark world always come in groups of 3. If you pay attention, you will notice that "agents" in "The Matrix" come in groups of 3 as well.

Here's what Gnosticism has to say about it:

The Master said: James, behold, I shall reveal to you the path of your redemption. Whenever you are siezed and you undergo death-pangs (mortal fear), a multitude of Archons may turn on you, thinking they can capture you. And in particular, three of them will sieze you, those who pose as toll collectors. Not only do they demand toll, but they take away souls by theft.

( source: www.metahistory.org... )

Some of this original Gnostic teaching managed to survive in Christian tradition up to this day, even though Gnosticism was persecuted mercilessly by all the formal Christian churches later on in the history... which should show how any organized religion can be turned into its opposite, if only enough power is concentrated in the hands of the few.

The part that managed to survive the persecution is this:

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

One can argue that "the rulers of the darkness of this world" had really been mistranslated, and that it should actually read as "the rulers of this dark world", but that's beyond the point right now.

There is much more in "The Matrix" than people usually think, but the only intent I can see behind it all is to educate. It's hard to spread knowledge of something that people are not even aware of, and I guess that's why subliminal method is used sometimes. It's just a tool, and like any other tool, it can either help or harm. It all depends on who is using it. The hardest thing, thus, is to recognize who is using the tool, and to what end. Let me tell you, it can be pretty confusing sometimes.

By the way, "12 monkeys" is yet another good example of a movie with "hidden" messages. Actually, it's the best movie I have ever seen about time traveling, and consistent time loops. And, of course, there are also some references there to the Son, the Father, the consumerism of human society, the games (games, games, games... more games... political, economic, social games) that make vegetables out of all of us... etc, etc...

You have to know what you are looking for before you can recognize it.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Does no-one know or care that ACO was originally a book written by Anthony Burgess? If you read the book it's pretty obvious that AB was very against mind control.

Personally, when I watch movies, I look out for the number 23 and am usually not disappointed. There's a thread on here somewhere I started about it but I can't be bothered to dig it up.

Anyway, the ultimate statement on this is the law of fives... although the occult part II of the law of fives is not given in this link.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

And all these so called "911" in movies and the media prior to the events is absurd. Do you actually think the Government put those in movies to show people that 911 was coming?

[edit on 10-1-2009 by TravisT]

Well... That's what I would like to discuss with open minded people.

And do yourself a favor... Did I mention the Government? No I didn't so stop bringing that up.

You need to think more about the paranormal to even begin to have a clue at what I'm suggesting.

But that would be insain to suggest that something like the paranormal could occure in Hollywood... even though we have a board in ATS all about it.

Get your mind outside the box for a second.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I hate the fact that The Dude is being pulled into all of this. I have always been suspicious about Bavarian Cream Donuts being connected with the Illuminati, but not Jeff Lebowski. Is it because Bowling is the oldest sport know to man. It started in Ancient Egypt, that would explain the triangle.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The last thing I want to do is insult but I am a staight forward guy. Most writers, film producers etc, etc are artists. These artisit draws on what society gives them for thier idea's. If I am writing a comedy I am going to draw on the experience that I have had in my life and my knowledge of past and possible futures to make jokes that work. As a science fiction writer I am going to draw on the knowledge that I have in front of me along with the fears of the society in which I live in. I truly believe artists have an inside connection to humanity's soul. So its not absurd to believe that I writer could anaylize what is going on around him and take those views along with folk lore, ancient history, mix in some sublimal links(btw that was a week long discussion in my language arts class when we were discussing written works of art, to make something more believable add in folk lore and symbolism to make it more believable.
FOR EXAMPLE: Take the long running hit "Stargate SG-1" and the movie. They took our real history, tweaked it so that our past Hero's, Villans, World Rulers were actually aliens and then added in the symbolism to link these idea's to the storyline. Which in my opinion is what made the show a hit. One half believable mixed with one quarter scifi mixed with one quarter symbolism.
The movies you have linked were written and directed by very talented artists, I believe your belief in a consipiracy btw these movies and the symbolism just shows how talented they are. They have created a story that with a stretch answers questions we dont have the answers too and thus makes us want to believe. I am not trying to pound on you or your beliefs because by all means I could belong but in my life I use the Ockham's razor's philosophy in my life and judgeing things around me(Usually the simplest answer is the right one) which has a current version too we sometimes refer too as K.I.S.S. or keep it simple stupid(a bit harsher).

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by muzzleflash

The Wizard of Oz and the Dark Side album, is just that, a coincidence.

seriously? have you ever actually done it--listened to the album while playing the dvd (start right after the mgm lion roars three times) with the sound off--it will blow your mind it is so spot on--could not possibly be a coincidence!!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The Big Lebowski a pro NWO Film?????? I don't see it at all.

All the dude ever wanted was his rug back.

No offense but I don't think ATS need a board dedicated to Hollywood I think it can be discussed in a number of existing places.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by drock905]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger28

seriously? have you ever actually done it--listened to the album while playing the dvd (start right after the mgm lion roars three times) with the sound off--it will blow your mind it is so spot on--could not possibly be a coincidence!!

How could it not possibly be a coincidence? For every moment of synchronicity, you could find handfuls of lyrics and musical moments that have no bearing on the film. First off, the movie is about 90 minutes longer than the album, and after the side 2/changeover to color, there's almost no correlation at all

The thought that the members of Pink Floyd sought to consciously construct an album to play along with 47 minutes of an old, completely unrelated Hollywood movie for no profitable end is absurd.

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory, but even The Dude himself would find this one a little far out, man.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

And as far as The Fifth Element not being a Hollywood production... that even adds more fuel to my argument.

I knew this thread would once again be divided.

I don't see how it would add more fuel to your argument. If you understood the basic premise of that movie you would understand why all of the said symbols appeared in that movie. Many different concepts are touched on in that movie. There is an actual theory in connective physics referred to as "The Fifth Element" Theory. Many concepts in that movie were pulled from that school of thought. It's quite interesting.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by antonia]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Is this paranoia still going on... . . . . . . . . . . sometimes its not always great to think to deeply

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This whole thread is stupid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join