It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top-5 Illuminati-Occult Hollywood productions. This should raise an eyebrow.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I feel so sorry for you, if your research has yet to lead you to realize the "holly" "wood" truth.

Call it what you want... but yes, a focus on the phalus, sun, moon, triangle/pyramid, 5 & 6 point star, all seeing eye, and various form of hidden(occult) worship is OH SO present in our world... especially our "PROGRAMS"

Seek the light!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PiusVerum

So the movie Star Trek does it too?

Hollywood keeps on showing us the symbols.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If you go and research whistleblowers from CIA etc on u-tube , a lot say it is in fact true they use movies.Steven Speilberg was hired for the disclosure files thats why all his movies are space based etc..
3 shows on x-files were known to be from fbi/cia files . These whistleblowers have been proven to have indeed worked for the Governments.

edited for bad spelling lol by yobbi

[edit on 4-10-2009 by yobbi]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Most Movie people are Creative so maybe it's just a Collective Unconscious thing.

link   
Ow wait maybe your right

link   
Now wait maybe i'm right?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Or could he be right?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Or maybe nobdys right..

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ok we are all right!

20 Posts Finally!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Talk about synchronicity, this article posted on Rense.com today from Henry Makow.com.

Up in the Air" - Another Hollywood Mindf**k

And this blog referenced at bottom of article.......NWO Intel Briefing
which has a bunch of movie breakdowns, including Hollywood's Satanic Agenda (13): 2001: A Space Odyssey and other movies.

I'm not much of a movie or TV watcher myself, but thought some of you might be interested......

God Bless

sezsue

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Actually Avatar is one of the new super technologized movies that was seen by just about everyone:
Be surprised just how deep into your heads and soul it went with the 3d-fx to name just a few of the embedding technologies (light and sound)
www.youtube.com...

"Your not in Kansas" Wizard of Oz Quote as you will see in the trailer.

Another one of my favorites was "9" WOW
talkin about some heavy 9eleven programing
www.youtube.com...

The best part of it all is the Creator allows them to almost make it to the finish line with all their kaballah sorcery whatever you want to call it and denies them passage just when they know victory is theirs. After working oh so hard to establish their UTOPIA....wahhhhh. At the end it is ACCESS DENIED !!!!

[edit on 16-1-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hello Penny. Thank you for the insight Regarding the post on Black Knight, it raised synchronicities with regards something recently viewed on Camelot with Bill Ryan, & Dave Wilcock which took place recently, and mentioned Phillip K dick in regards to what he and others may have been aware of. Stayed tuned for the Arthur C Clarke video or script hopefully soon.

In regard to your other Bugbare, What do the world managment team spoon-feed whithin holly - wood films! So I fully understand where your coming from or hope too, Any road, with regards mr dick and your comments if you look at the video you will see what I mean.

You will also relate to Total Recall, Matrix, Lord of the rings and rightly what you have quoted, and Bill Ryan. Please take no notice of the Herd mentallity on these fourums with the brain of a pinhead who eat mushrooms in a dark Cellar, it's just they get off on attacking others before they chech there facts. Bad Karma. tHATS WHY I HARDLY PASS COMMENT OR I MIGHT JUST AS EASILY LOOSE IT AS IF THEY HAVE'NT GET ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THERE LIVES, GOSH IM'E COMING ABIT BILL HICKSISH! But these forums are here to enlighten us first and formost, not to attack as unfortunatley some tend to, SO DO YOUR THING AND KEEP ON THINKING FREE!

Anyroad thatnks for the insight. S.W.O.R.D. Regards.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hollywood has making movies for years, the greatest movie of all time should be made about the occult side Hollywood, it's mysterious murders and deaths a.k.a. blood sacrifices, in the movie and music industry, featuring also the begining of rock and roll and project paperclip and other MK ultra projects related to mass indoctrination and manipulation.

I think this would be a real eye-opener for everyone.
There is one thing though; this movie should not be produced by Hollywood or any of it's affiliates

Edit:

Oh yes i could provide with some interesting links that inspired me to write the post above; you might want to check them out.
I only included the first part of the videos in most cases, feel free to dig up other parts from the same user, is not that difficult.

But check some of those videos out, before dismissing any Hollywood's symbolism as pure art or speculation and also... insiders are beginning to speak up. This is some serious sh*t.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by abysss]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Don't forget Sum of All Fears (2002). Tons of masonic / illuminait symbolism. One of the main characters is even named Mason.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Aye, you are correct. Its gotten to the point where I watch a movie to first pick out all the symbols, and when I can read the movie sufficiently, then I watch it again for any enjoyment value. As a result, I don't go to the theaters anymore. Narrows down my first date options drastically. Lol, but anyways, There is an even more in depth thing going on here, involving what the actores have played previously and what they represented in other movies, which is how they get cast. Watch some of soundlessdawns videos. I myself have raised my consciousness levels to where I don't really care about the whole New World Order thing, and my belief is that the Powers that Be want us to to find out this information. The first reactions we get is fear, anger, hate. And this is what They feed off. In fact I think that they are actively trying to make people "aware" of the Inner Illusion as I call it ( the Outer Illusion being the third density) Take for instance the new 2012 movie. They are using their movie "magic" to make a movie about the end of the world. sounds scary. If you watch the trailer, it tells you to go look it up on google. As you probably know, these internet research trips eventually lead right back to some kind of info and if someone is watching the trailer on youtube, chances are they will lookup 2012 on youtube, which will definitely come back with something on NWO.

The question then becomes, why. Why do TPTB WANT us to become aware. How are they benefitting from it? And have no doubt, they are benifitting from it. As you well know, they don't really do things that just benefit us. I would be interested in your Ideas on this.

Can't say for sure, but when they throw us a bone I always assume one thing. I assume that they want to slowly get us used to these things, and it starts with sublminal symbolism. But as David Icke put it, they are doing things too fast and rushing. That's why we are finding such clear indicators. While a lot of people are still too stupid, a lot of people are beginning to notice..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The 5th element ISN'T a Hollywood movie.

It was premiered at the Cannes movie festival in France.

An event that DOESN'T Promote Hollywood movies.

Kinda ruins your theory.

How was it nominated for an academy award then? Last time I checked, the Academy Awards are held in Hollywood California and I'm pretty sure every big name in that movie has had their success from Hollywood.

I'm pretty sure Hugh didn't make his run at Hollywood with Gaston, but "The Prestige" is still one of my favorites.

Dude, I still can't get that picture of him dancing with the shakers out of my head....good stuff!

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Great thread, thanks for the info.

Slightly off topic, but related, has anyone else noticed the ubiquitous use of the American flag in nearly every episode of any police based series? I will let you look for them yourselves, they are always there, in the background. Almost any series in the last X number of years will have at least one flag reference - do I see them because they are there, or because I am looking for them?

Also used in movies, but less so. The best example in a moviie has to be Falling Down, the Korean convenience store - how symbolic in light of what they are saying.

One point I would like to make re movies on this thread, very little is coincidental, millions and billions of dollars are put into making a movie, and I feel that the symbols are, if not intentional and with direct meaning, at least placed knowingly.

Edit to add video link

[edit on 26-3-2010 by 1984hasarrived]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Very interesting, especially when it comes to the 911 predictions. It is almost certain that there are people in the know about what is in the agenda.

The subliminal indications in the movies are put there as if they want to say......never tell us you didn't know because we gave the ones willing to read all the information there is.

On the other hand, beside the 911 predictions, it is entertainment.

If I want to make a movie in this gengre, what do I have to work with to make it exciting? I would use lots of pyramids, illuminati stuff, mason symbols and so on. Would it mean that I am part of a secret elite and should people read between the lines and seek a secret message?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

There is always the possiblity to take it to the absurd.....

What about the knots in their ties? Its a upside down capitated piramid!!!
All those who wear it are members of the same occult organisation.

C'mon.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by zatara]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind most of what we see on tv is propoganda or some form of mind controll.

NLP seems to run rampant on the news too, news anchors using their gestures and body language to further deceive the mass amount of humans.

Alot of people think the tv just shows what people are like in society but thats wrong it carries messages on how society should operate and how people are expected to behave.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join