It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be NO Cataclysm Of Any Kind In 2012!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
A friend of mine turns 50 on December 3, 2012. I told her we are planning one hell of a party because she only has 18 days to live after that. lol

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Mayan's and hopi confirm this.

Really? This is a Hopi prophecy from 1959. Why would the Mayan be involved? And what Hopi are you talking about? Did the Hopi tribal council agreement with this assessment?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Mayan's and hopi confirm this.

Really? This is a Hopi prophecy from 1959. Why would the Mayan be involved? And what Hopi are you talking about? Did the Hopi tribal council agreement with this assessment?

LOL so when the white man records record of the hopi that is when the date is supposedly new?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence that the Hopi prophecy is older?
Do you have any evidence that the prophecy was known at all before it was told by the hitchhiker?
Do you have any reason to toss in the Mayan?
Do you have any evidence that the Hopi in general support the comet Holmes claim? You know the yellow comet.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Do you know about the Fatima prophecies? Do you know, that 2 part were already fulfilled? Do you know that the 3rd part is top secret in Vatican because it is horrific (the official version released in 2000 is a fake one)? Here is a guy, how knows the 3rd secret and talks about it in a radio interview:
www.youtube.com...
Also later on he talks about why the vatican has an observatory in the USA, and also that this event is connected to the 3rd prophecy. And the event will happened within 20 years (he said it in 1997/98)
www.youtube.com...

He died in 1999, maybe he said too much.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkeye1717

how did you know there will be no epocalypse?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

I vaguely recall hearing of the Fatima prophecies. Part 1 is a vision of hell. Part 2 is the end of WWI. That leaves part 3. The first 2 were no big deal. So why should this be any more interesting.

I can heartily laugh hearing it on the Art Bell show.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meshakhad
We survived Justin Bieber, we will survive 2012.

You owe me a new keyboard dude. It's full of Mt. Dew from my mistimed drink while reading your post.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hope is of all time and people will always have the need to look out for something...

In 2012 they will state that there was a slight miscalculation in the maya's calenders and they will shift the whole thing to 2023 or something...

There will definitely be an increase of solar storms then and the worse case scenario will be that a lot of electrical devices will suffer a bit more than usual.

I also 'hope' (what an ugly word... so flat, passive and hollow) that something big will happen like a global spiritual awakening (not religious for eeem, well ok then, god sake), or maybe even a global disclosure (haha yeah right), but wishful thinking and the actual thing is something totally different.

In my span of life there were so many things that were bound to happen, but non of them ever came out...

People are gullible and nothing more than a flock of sheep... Keep that in a rational mind (while not neglecting the other part of the brain) and you'll be able to stay with a bigger truth, that the world is what you make of it...

(I think)

[edit on 4/6/10 by Eyeris]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Your right not 2012....2011...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Of course there will be. Somewhere there will be a tornado, a hurricane, a volcanic erruption, or an earthquake. Just like every other frickin' year since long before the Mayans.

The people who think that 2012 is really the end of the world or some kind of transition really need to start thinking up a cover story for when nothing out of the ordinary happens. I keep hearing about the timewave zero, mayan prophecy, hopi, bible, your psychic aunt edna.....it's all BS.

The only date in upcoming history for a possible calamity will be in 2029 when that asteroid comes within spitting distance of the Earth. Even then we'll have developed something to eliminate that threat. Calm down people and live your life, or you just might miss it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The lack of thread here is prolly a perfect testiment to the chances of
absolutly no cataclysm of any kind happening 2012. So 2012
will be like a sea of glass.This thread is hokey.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvsSo 2012
will be like a sea of glass.

Shouldn't that have to be:

'A storm in a glass' instead of 'a sea of glass'?

Or maybe update me to what that stands for... Thanks!!

Sorry for not really being on topic here, just wanted to understand this...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Part 1 was the end of WWI.
Part 2 was the begining of WWII.
Part 3 is secret.

Not the prophecy itself is frightnening, but the way the Vatican handle it. Why should it be a secret if it is nothing disturbing? Why the Vatican built an observatory in the USA, which is connected to the prophecy? I thing they take it very seriously.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Three Secrets of Fatima
This is one of the places giving the list.

1. vision of hell
2. end of WWI
3. secret

Here is another
Vatican Discloses 'Third Secret' of Fatima

Interpretations of the secrets vary, but generally believers think that the first foretold the end of World War I and the start of World War II, and that the other predicted the spread, then the collapse of Communism and the conversion of Russia.

It just means that these prophecies are vague. I'm sure that there are as many interpretations as there are people.

You know the saying about prophecies right? Put 10 people in a room with a prophecy and ask them to come up with an interpretation of the prophecy and they'll come out with25 different answers.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ok, then why is the 3rd prophecy is still secret? (the official version is fake).
Why did the Vatican take the 3rd secret so seriously that they built an Observatory in the USA?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Ok, then why is the 3rd prophecy is still secret? (the official version is fake).
Why did the Vatican take the 3rd secret so seriously that they built an Observatory in the USA?

Do you have any evidence for your claim that the 3rd prophecy released was a fake?
Do you have any evidence that the 3rd secret is related to the Mt Graham observatory?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

There are a lot of evidence, that the revealed 3rd secret is a fake. You can find them on this forum. There was a few things that was reveald about the 3rd secret before its official introduction. And the official version just don't match with this pre-known facts.
Malachi Martin who knew the 3rd secret said that the Observatory was built by the Vatican because of the 3rd prophecy.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I see. The fact that previous observatory was no longer useful due to light pollution was not a factor in building a new observatory. The new facility is in a place not prone to the problems encountered in the previous attempt to relocate the observatory.

So your claim about the 3rd secret is that the gossip before the release indicates that the revealed secret is false. So you have decided that gossip usurps fact.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It is not gossip, it is a fact. Read yourself:
www.cfnews.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join