It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs still a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think the title really says it all.

In terms of theory, I project the fact that they are swamp gasses, weather baloons, atmosphere conditions, airplanes, or just plain out CGI?

Reason why I ask is because I honestly want to see how many people still think that there is a rational explanation for these astronomical anomalys that occur on a frequent basis and in sometimes with large amounts of witnesses ranging from police to ex military to airliner pilots.

Are they really rational? Are they really "explainable" no matter what proof supported they aren't?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
im half and half on this area, i believe there is something else out there because well, its a bit hard to believe that were all alone in this and we (as in earth and humans) were the lucky ones and were so called created etc. But I haven't really seen any hard evidence that we are not alone, so im still kind of 50/50

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
sadly, due to the fact i have seen them up close personally, there would be a zero % chance you could convince me its a "theory" or a "hoax"

sorry man, its impossible

i already saw them, and i cannot go back

perhaps it would be nice to pretend they do not exist, but i am not in a position where that is possible

my brain will not let me forget what i saw with my own eyes

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I would agree with Mflash here.. To me there is no conspiracy.. I too have laided wittness with my own eyes.. So did my own mother, and shes not the kind of woman who makes up stories.. Shes very old fashioned.

These beings chose families.. And I am 1 of 1000's of families who have had personal encounters.

But to many.. its hogwash, and they don't belive it..
So yeah, its still a conspiracy.. sadly..

but then again so was the earth being round.. You where a nutter if you thought the earth was round..
Oh how history loves to repeat..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibex08
But I haven't really seen any hard evidence that we are not alone, so im still kind of 50/50

even if the US Govt and Obama came out and said "UFOS ARE REAL!"

it would not make any difference ...

the only "HARD EVIDENCE" you will ever get

is to see it yourself with your own eyeballs

photos, stories, videos etc will never prove it because that is impossible

this is truely something you gotta see to believe

and when a person sees it themselves, they will certainly REGRET making fun of people for it

i know i felt very guilty

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i definitely believe that we aren't alone but i don't believe the videos and pictures that I've seen.

i saw a video on youtube a while ago and it showed just how easy it is to fake a UFO.

1. get a video camera.
2. find something that looks similar to a UFO.
3. attach Fishing wire to it.
4. film it

you have yourself "Real UFO Footage"

Edit:Spelling

[edit on 9-1-2009 by iced_blue]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by iced_blue
i saw a video on youtube a while ago and it showed just how easy it is to fake a UFO.

Your 100% right!!! Its so easy to fake this stuff.. I will add one of my Hoax pics I did to show people how easy it really is to make a mock photo under 10 mins...

But first let me share this with you.. This is a painting... Take what you want out of it.. but this was painted a long time ago.. What does this tell you?

This painting was done years and years before sputnik..

Now a real photo of sputnik..

Does that give you chills? Or does that simply mean those who created sputnik, forged it from that photo of the gods in the sky?
Thats for you to decide

Now for my HOAX photo.. Again this is a HOAX photo I did in under 10 mins in PS.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I actually was actually saying that I think anyone that doesn't believe there is UFO phenomena is completely ignorant.

I to have witnessed a UFO with my Grandfather, and my mother(r.i.p) at the age of 10 and it was honestly something that I will never forget.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by iced_blue

Go to google.com
Go to more tab.
Go to videos.
Type in "Phoenix Lights".

I think 1000's of people beckon differently.

new topics

top topics

join