It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You As Well As Aliens Are Part Of An Illusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Here is some information for the readers to digest.

1) Humanity on record for the last few thousand years is based on detailed accounts from each "tribe environment", whereas a "tribe environment" is the original community from each land mass or country.

2) Each account has been guided and translated into religious ideology for the purpose of maintaining a controlled atmosphere amongst the original tribe as they expand into large masses of human community.

3) The race(s) on land have been nurtured and designed for mass population and mass production, in the same manner that chicken farms or fish farms are designed for mass population for the purpose of sale.

4) The original accounts of life on this plane are diversified in accordance with territory, China, Africa, USA, Canada, etc all have different accounts of inception, as well, all countries have different deities or Gods that were entailed in history.

5) Many scientific observations have been translated into religious myth throughout recent history, including;

a) Chinese dragons were an account of a green flying serpent that fuelled fire, yet these accounts from primitive times were really of winged serpent races that fuelled red colored laser technology...yet, it became mainstream mythology in the religious sense inside of China.

b) Western accounts of the same serpent exist in religious form where the original male and female Adam and Eve were tricked into consumption of a fruit that caused the DNA transformation from ethereal to physical being.

c) Western culture also has myths of and about Vampires (names of Dracula were formed and yet hence, today, the subterra races underground are referred to as Draco), yet these species that removed blood through osmosis in the night were categorized as myth.

d) Subterra races which exist and precede our own society are classified as devils and demons in religious mythology, and the cities built underground are referred to as hell.
However, the reasons behind their developments underground is to avoid sun exposure as the sun is more than light and heat, it is a gravitational center that animates all cellular (molecular, atom and nano as science refers) activity, which inherently creates aging process. This is why many reports of vampires fearing the sun and traveling by night are existent today.

6) From ancient Sumerian to Mayan religions, to western and eastern account of religion, the territory referred to as outer space has been classified religiously as a firmament or heaven, where deities go and come from.

7) All races that have visited this plane with technological advancements beyond primitive comprehensions were referred to as angels, gods or sons of god. The religious accounts in history are evidence enough that some form of politics and advanced technology existed from the inceptions of our races recorded histories.

8) The focus of the subterra race is to maintain an orderly flow of control of our own while sharing the plane we both exist on. They have always sent representatives to fulfill the objectives of their own security by teaching organization to the inhabitants of land, and by appointing the loyal as Kings from ancient times to World Presidents of the globe's national Presidents in modern times.

9) The focus of the angels or extra-terra races has long since been to retrieve raw materials from this plane (and to boldly go where their own species has not gone before...forgive the Star Trek opening line). Their arrivals in the past have various purposes all regarded as beneficial or enlightening. Their display of technological supremacy or sharing of such technology has been recorded in exchange for obedience.

10) Races from below and above have been performing the exact same tactics that our race would as well, hence, where we learn to create structured organizations within community to enforce civil obedience, the process has been guided.

Our race is not entrapped inside of incubators like the movie the "Matrix" conceptualized, but we are in a real scientific and political maze much like the matrix, where we are enslaved in a giant incubator we refer to as planet Earth.

The control and corruption of our race through war, politics, religion and economics, as well as fear mongering of disease, environmental danger is conceptualized in the movie "V for Vendetta" and has merit behind the concept of the movie.

Movies, are derived from thought, and thoughts like dreams have no boundary. Therefore, many of the scripts for movies are based on ideology and are brought forward into production as an illusion of entertainment. The real secret however, is that "thought" is the equally opposing reaction to an action, and hence, thought itself, creates existence of new actions and realities.

Thought is the fastest speed in all existence, traveling faster than physical boundary of sound or light speed, it travels throughout the universe instantaneously, and begins to materialize as an action. The universe as science recognizes today is not space and time fabric, but is instead, a cellular expansion of thought and memory, where the seed of "thought" instantaneously creates existence, and existence, counter reacts with thought which subsequently continues the process.

All living organisms have a "thought" seed, a cellular inception that weaves a physical existence, and in humans, this seed is scientifically referred to as a pineal gland. The seed of a pine cone in a forest fire automatically hardens during a fire and falls to the ground, and days after the fire is over, opens up and spits out more seedlings that will land in the soil and re-create more trees. Our pineal seed as well releases what science referred to as neuron energy upon physical expiration.

There is alot more to explain one day. The inevitable events of the future are as easy to grasp as history repeats itself in similar fashion. The obviousness of UFO (technologically advanced race) visitation, government induced terror to fuel an economically driven war campaign needs no debate, as the obviousness is inherent to all of you who seek the truth.

Unfortunately, we are designed, as is all existence, and our designs schematically does not permit us to really comprehend the obvious reality which animates the physical into existence. As sure as you read this now, there are invisible waves you can not see that sends this message via fibre optics to your computer, much like a TV or cell phone broadcasts visual and audio by invisible waves of distribution. You, 100% as well are an illusion, a physically perceived existence composed by invisible cellular matter, as is all physically perceived existence.

By accepting the illusion, you can begin to accept reality!

Regards.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/1/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
YOU AS WELL AS ALIENS ARE PART OF AN ILLUSION

You meaning ME ie YOU

get a clue..?

dont mean to smack you in face with that but hey this is ats and im smacking you with a fact

You >-- = Me = you

or are you god?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Now now, play nice, after all, this is where friend or foe alike are supposed to be on the same side with each other.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
what?

He is saying he knows more about nothing than me!!!

oh wait i guess hes right my bad...

/me hits head on wall

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
LOL, my first day here and my first friend "theresult", I am excited lol

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

haha..

Why thank you sir

I was not being rude tho just pointing out a fact.. he said YOU ie ME and him are wrong.. hence his thread is..

He could have worded it better ; )

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oh wow. Payback and theresult are trying to out-nonsense each other. This is going to be awesome. I'm going to need some popcorn...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
the result is all good imo, we all have fun expressing our beliefs and opinions, all is great.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
hey its fun!!!

thats what ats is all about keep it civil "sometimes" lol

But yea read what others have to say and give ur opinion..

This site is great becouse it lets us all brainstrom and not matter wha any thread or post.. that cant be bad

Kudos to ats and anyone who posts imo

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
ats is a think tank

lol..

ok so now do i ged paid?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

the reasons behind their developments underground is to avoid sun exposure as the sun is more than light and heat, it is a gravitational center that animates all cellular (molecular, atom and nano as science refers) activity, which inherently creates aging process. This is why many reports of vampires fearing the sun and traveling by night are existent today.

Wait... what? The Sun's gravity is what causes the chemical reactions in cells? The sun's gravity causes aging? Hiding underground will protect you from the sun's gravity?

... oooooookay.

top topics

join