It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real CURRENT video of Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I noticed that there were a couple threads about the situation in Gaza. I also noticed that they were from 2005. I found this video of what it looks like over there right now, I hope this wasn't posted yet.

I didn't get a chance to see the other video, but I really feel for all these people.

Heres a link in case the video don't work
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It appears to be a new one Kagin. I haven't seen it yet. Thanks for posting it.

I too feel for those people. Kinda sad that they have to go through this because of both governments involved.

It needs to stop! NOW!!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If this video is a true depiction of the majority of destruction leveled, think about the dollars, even if a cent of your money, which could have gone to rebuild poor neighborhoods or slums here in America, help someone in need here instead went over there and was used to cause this and is creating even more squalor and death, what does it say about our society and the world to have let this happen? even worse behind a cloak and media blackout to the world with no outcry, no embedded reporters, no U.N. sanctioned troops to possibly record attrocities, now our money will go to rebuild these ruins possibly, because thats what this place is now, ruins, unfortunately when you pay your taxes there is no checkbox to say no to giving any country taxpayer money for aid before ours.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by phinubian]

new topics

join