It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gremlins are Real (Operation Vigilant Shield '09)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

hi jerico65. as evidenced by the link above it shows world commanders and area of responsibility. color coded for easy viewing.

All it's showing is Alaska color striped. It doesn't say anything about China at all, at least as far as I can tell.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

That map is so small its hard to really see anything.. I was making an observation about the colors because I can not look at the map close enough to see anything but colors.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Exactly. All you can see are the colors.

So, where does China get involved? Seems like a big conclusion was jumped to just based on a map that really isn't that clear.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I don't know. I was hoping for a bit more clarity on that myself.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
you guys/gals are something else. i am unable to enlarge the external image. i'm certain you understand the colors and grouping and the meaning. anyway. i tried. if you will note, the dark green color is usnorthcom and the area of their responsibility is mexico, united states and canada. the light blue is uspaccom which is the area of china. does this help you at all?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

No worries.
Thats why I asked.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by riff_raff
I know Gremlins exist because I have personally witnessed, up close, a real Gremlin. It was hideous looking, and I'll never forget the encounter as long as I live.

According to the U.S. DOT, it is estimated that at least 670,000 Americans have had Gremlin encounters between the years 1970 and 1978. Stunningly, I've heard rumors that there are actually a few of them out there still lurking!

Photographic evidence: www.decodesystems.com...

Warning: The photograph in this link should not be viewed by younger persons born before 1978. Or those older individuals that may have personally had experience with a Gremlin and would suffer debilitating flashbacks and/or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptoms brought about by suppressed memories of their personal Gremlin encounters.

Sadly, I personally know several people that to this day refuse to acknowledge their past encounters, however brief, with a Gremlin. In fact, some Gremlin encounters first experienced by parents, are later passed down to their children, thus devastating entire families. As most behavioral experts will tell you, admitting you have had a Gremlin encounter is the first step towards recovery. I just pray that these victims get the help they so desperately need.

I plowed my 77 Pontiac Grand Prix into a Gremlin when he decided to make a left turn as I came through the intersection at 50 mph! It was no match for my 2 ton GM monster!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

I have photo evidence showing gremlins are real thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I'm sorry it's late, I'm tired, and not really getting the gist of this post. Perhaps someone can dumb it down for me?
nvm I went to the link and that pretty much cleared up my thinking.
edit on 18-4-2011 by renegadeloser because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Reading through this... of course it was f#@&ing reagan that started this in it's infantile stages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join