It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gremlins are Real (Operation Vigilant Shield '09)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
antifascist-calling.blogspot.com...

On November 17, U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM) and the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) concluded Vigilant Shield 09 (VS09), described in a press release as a training exercise focused on "homeland defense and civil support."

Launched by President Bush in 2002 in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, NORTHCOM has been mired in controversy since its creation. Among its more dubious accomplishments were illegal domestic spying operations in conjunction with the Pentagon's shadowy Counter Intelligence Field Activity unit (CIFA) that targeted antiwar activists.

Details on VS09 are few and far-between. However, according to U.S. Northern Command News, VS09 "included scenarios to achieve exercise objectives within the maritime, aerospace, ballistic missile defense, cyber, consequence management, and counter terrorism situations."

The training exercise ran concurrently with "other Department of Defense-sponsored and international exercises to more realistically test the synchronized response of federal, state, local and international mission partners in preparation for homeland defense, homeland security and civil support missions in the United States and abroad."

A November 5 press release described that the concurrent exercises included "U.S. Strategic Command GLOBAL LIGHTNING 09 and BULWARK DEFENDER 09; Canada Command DETERMINED DRAGON; California National Guard VIGILANT GUARD; and the State of California GOLDEN GUARDIAN."

Global Lightning 09 is a plan to use nuclear weapons in the event of a surprise attack while Bulwark Defender was described by Matthew Rothschild in The Progressive as the Pentagon's "cyberspace protection outfit."

As Army Times noted, the BCT's "new mission" is the first time "an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities."

The Congressional Research Service (CRS) issued a 46-page report November 10, 2008 on the National Exercise Program (NEP). Entitled, "Homeland Emergency Preparedness and the National Exercise Program: Background, Policy Implications, and Issues for Congress," the document outlines, among other concerns, the domestic implications of military participation in national emergency preparedness drills such as VS09.

Now this is what I know. I attended a briefing at Northcomm in 2004. There I was informed about GPS software developed by NORTHCOMM in the "event of a dirty Bomb"

The GPS software would track every Police car, ambulance, firetruck and military vehicle nationwide. "In the event of a Dirty Bomb" The software would accurately detect "safe areas" as well as unsafe areas according to the current weather conditions.

Locations of this possible event were not disclosed, however if you notice a build up of military, DOD, Homeland Security or NORTHCOMM presence in your area, you might want to take a closer look or get out of the area.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

[edit on 9-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I guess this is not important. Meanwhile everyone will continue to speculate "what could happen".

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wow nobody huh?

I guess ATS is in lala land. I'll check back later on.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well, it's been happening for years so maybe between that fact and a bazillion episodes of 24, people are like *yawn*.

There just so much to worry about and only so much energy to be spent worrying about things beyond our control.

And don't take it personally - no one reads my threads either!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm seriously considering renaming this "gremlins are real". Perhaps that would get more attention?

There was a movie called "Right at Your Door" about this very same scenario. Perhaps someday soon people will begin to wake up. We can only hope!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
S@F, your thread has great relevance to the world we live in today, however *Oh look a pretty butterfly!* ah what was I saying? Oh yes relevance in the world we live in today, the problem is people are so busy and distracted with the multiple stages all producing dramas world wide to STOP for a minute and take inventory of what they intrinsically know from the evidence so far.

One situation barely ends before the next and more dramatic stifles them from doing anything but staring their way through the day with a glazed look on their eyes.

What I would do if I were you is to go through and pull up a few of the threads which tie together with your Op, think about it, the first thing that came to mind for me was the one about military setting up road blocks to check for drunks...

The title to your thread was what caught my eye and yours was the first thread I checked coming in tonight.

Our attention spans are being destroyed by the countless unsettling events happening and nothing being done about any of them which gives us hope or peace of mind.

Ill check back later to see if we are on the same page, for now the kids want on...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
from the time I hit send you really DID change the thread title! Funny funny you!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thank You so much for your belief in Gremlins

My life was essentially ruined by them, wife divorced me, many months at the institution...

and all that water for them to multiply in...

It's only a matter of time now until they are everywhere, thank you believer!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
...wait... what, no gremlins ?!

[This line intentionally left blank]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well back on topic, there has been alot of talk about this but nobody has started a thread about the false flag OP's that they have been in prepration for since the dawning of 9/11. We all need to be on the look out for strange military activity in our major cities. One place that was mentioned in another thread was Ohio, of course the thread about FEMA in Texas.

Where I am it could possibly go unnoticed because I am in the belly of the beast where these things occur on a daily basis.

On a less serious note...if you see a green gremlin....kill it!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I know Gremlins exist because I have personally witnessed, up close, a real Gremlin. It was hideous looking, and I'll never forget the encounter as long as I live.

According to the U.S. DOT, it is estimated that at least 670,000 Americans have had Gremlin encounters between the years 1970 and 1978. Stunningly, I've heard rumors that there are actually a few of them out there still lurking!

Photographic evidence: www.decodesystems.com...

Warning: The photograph in this link should not be viewed by younger persons born before 1978. Or those older individuals that may have personally had experience with a Gremlin and would suffer debilitating flashbacks and/or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptoms brought about by suppressed memories of their personal Gremlin encounters.

Sadly, I personally know several people that to this day refuse to acknowledge their past encounters, however brief, with a Gremlin. In fact, some Gremlin encounters first experienced by parents, are later passed down to their children, thus devastating entire families. As most behavioral experts will tell you, admitting you have had a Gremlin encounter is the first step towards recovery. I just pray that these victims get the help they so desperately need.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
LOL...I was expecting a shot of one of the movie Gremlins. You bested me there. Now if only it was an AMX.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Maybe they should work to develop a detection and response system for national emergencies such as...oh..I don't know.....HURRICANES!!! You know - where you can direct people to safe locations and out of harms way.

kind of sickening to think of all the time and money used to prepare for something they've created/invented/facilitated

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
here is a thread that discusses both domestic and foreign troops on us soil. www.abovetopsecret.com...; near the end of this thread it discusses foreign troops. i certainly believe in your thread.

and here is a map showing world commanders and area of responsibility

notice alaska?

here are a few more you might find of interest

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... this is in regards to Singapore

www.abovetopsecret.com... here cops use fingerprints to scan at checkpoints (drunks in texas, i think)

www.abovetopsecret.com... billions are poured into Georgia for military upgrades which is not normal

www.abovetopsecret.com... fbi/homeland security behind martial law exercises in Indiana

[edit on 16-1-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So that would make Alaska split between the US and China?

Thanks for the links, I will look onto them.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

it appears to be. now if you factor in the shanghai cooperation organization. we are in deep crap! they are a sorce to be reckoned (sp?) with.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
So that would make Alaska split between the US and China?

And how are you coming to that conclusion?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just going off the pretty colors on the map.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Antar, here a couple that I went and dug up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

hi jerico65. as evidenced by the link above it shows world commanders and area of responsibility. color coded for easy viewing.

coupled with the fact

Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is an intergovernmental international organization founded in Shanghai on 15 June 2001 by six countries: China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. Its member states cover an area of over 30 million km2, or about three fifths of Eurasia, with a population of 1.455 billion, about a quarter of the world's total. Its working languages are Chinese and Russian.

SCO's predecessor, the Shanghai Five mechanism, originated and grew from the endeavor by China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan to strengthen confidence-building and disarmament in the border regions. In 1996 and 1997, their heads of state met in Shanghai and Moscow respectively and signed the Treaty on Deepening Military Trust in Border Regions and the Treaty on Reduction of Military Forces in Border Regions. There after, this annual meeting became a regular practice and has been held alternately in the five member states. The topics of the meeting gradually extended from building up trust in the border regions to mutually beneficial cooperation in the political, security, diplomatic, economic, trade and other areas among the five states. The President of Uzbekistan was invited to the 2000 Dushanbe Summit as a guest of the host state. As the first meeting of the five heads of state took place in Shanghai, the cooperation mechanism was later known as the "Shanghai Five".
www.globalsecurity.org... and en.wikipedia.org...

this organization for originally formed to counter-balance nato and the un. also, i believe the north american union is just about to be ushered in through the back door.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join