It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs from the dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ukuli

No I don't have a cat and it was DEFINATELY blood in the bath.I got my hubbie to check it out and believe me he has a very closed mind to anything remotely out of the box! No-one had cut themselves and I have my hair dyed at the local hairdressers,there really is no logical explanation for the blood and out of the numerous signs that is the one that convinces me there is without doubt another dimension of some sort.The number 11 has now disappeared -it was written in a white sort of liquid.All my signs could be probably explained in some rational way but the blood-NO WAY.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You should start by distancing yourself from fear. If they are signs and they are being sent by your mother as a warning then you have to look at them the same way you would if she was sitting with you and talking to you. It is very hard for people to truly communicate because we are so easily distracted and we spend more time trying to think up a rebuttal then we do listening to what the other has to say. If it is your mother doing these things it because you are not listening and before she can communicate she has to get your attention.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Seriously ?

And you wonder why the elite say they have the divine right to control the masses.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The most important thing to remember through all of this is to use your common sense and dont let fear take over, even though some of these happenings are very intense. Have you ever attended or spoke to someone who has a attended a spiritualist church in the UK? I have been going to these meetings and involved with spiritualist work for a while now whenever im in the Uk and you wont find a more understanding, loving or logical group of people (especially the older folks who have been with it for a while) with your questions and help when it comes to spirits, ghosts, supernatural or whatever term you prefer. A quick google search should show you times and location for a meeting near you. Ive attended the church in Denton more than any and Ive never been dissapointed. In the meantime, you do have spirits around you all the time besides your mother who are always there to help. So if its your mother who you are having trouble with at the moment, you may need to ask for help from some of the others around to act as a "negotiator" so to speak until things get worked out. Wish you well and hope all works out soon!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
reply to post by uk today

Im sorry to hear about your mum.

We cant just assume shes in a nice place,espically if she took her own life.My suggestion is to try and get a medium round your house to do a reading for you.Light a few candles at night time and say a Prayer for her and tell her your trying to see if shes alright.Talk to her all the time around the house.She needs to hear your voise as the vibrations in both your minds probably arent strong enough for her to hear you.

That's one of the most thoughtless and tasteless comments I've read on a forum. It's appalling and you probably have no idea why. You might be 'enlightened' but you're lacking other aspects of humanity like empathy or sensitivity. Seriously, what were you thinking

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you so much for your concern but it's ok.I somehow know my mum is in a good place, hopefully with my dad.He died 4 weeks before her and always promised he'd never leave her behind so she did what she did through a broken heart.They were soulmates.And you know the more i think about it I wonder if it's someone else leaving the signs.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

No problem

I'm not a huge believer in signs because what we take for a sign might not even be one. Add to that the problems of interpretation and they can become meaningless and confusing. Check out the average massive crop circle. Signs don't come much more definitive. What do they mean? Nobody knows...

That your loved ones are in a good place? I've no doubt whatsoever. Keep your head up fella, grief never dies but pain always fades away.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join