It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs from the dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Can anyone out there help me try to understand the signs being sent to me please because i'm getting a bit freaked out .My mother said she would send me a sign from the other side when she died and sadly she killed herself a few years ago.The creepiest event was finding 3 large pools of blood in my bath---totally unexplainable.Then came the dead birds,always landing in the same spot on my small patio garden.CREEPY.Things went quiet for a while and then electrical equipment started playing up,which I believe is quite common so I was'nt too spooked by that or by things disappearing and subsequently reappearing.Anyway,yesterday the number 11 appeared on the inside of my kitchen window .Are these signs a warning? Is anyone on ATS able to offer any suggestions on the above especially the blood ,dead birds and the number 11.This number by the way has little significance in my life to date ,apart from me being born in the 11'th month.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I dont think your mother would want to scare you by leaving dead birds on your patio. Did she say what kind of sign? Do you have any pics of the blood, if not if it happens again you should take some.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ryckE

sorry I should have taken a picture but I did'nt think at the time .I was going through hell after what happened and my mind was all over the place.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I too, think it unlikely that you mother would do anything to cause you any distress. Usually, when our loved ones have returned home, and wish to give us a sign, it is very often on the anniversary of their passing, or on their birthday, and expect something more subtle that would remind you of them.
If there were things left unsaid between you, sit down quietly one evening, and write her a letter by candle light, send out your thoughts with all the warmth and love you can muster. Read out the letter then, either put it away or burn it, you may find some comfort in this.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My father comes to me in very lucid dreams. He couldnt eat for the last nine months f his life - we have eaten together in dreams, talked, laughed. It feels unlike any other dream. It's exceptionally real when he is here.

I would recommend opening up your mind to your mother's energy prior to sleeping. Ensure you have 'protected' yourself from any imposters - and wait for her to be there.

My birthday is the 19th April. My dad used to pretend he couldnt remember it and always said it was the 16th April. Sure enough, the year after he dies, he turns up on the 16th of April with a balloon and a hug for me.

Can't explain how real each experience feels - it doesnt feel like a normal dream. Try to invite her to you in dreams. Just make sure you protect yourself so you are not inviting anything else in.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've recalled having seen some really bizarre things in my life. The birds could be from flying into a window or even a gift from one cat to another.

The blood and the other things may be related to you personally such as dissociative identity disorder (which appareently isn't recognized anymore) which involves lost or missing time events. If your mom was using you as a medium, she would probably give you more messages, especially in your dreams....I would think.

Someone might also be messing with your head. idk Be glad it isn't worse like some haunting, which is another question. Was your mom haunted by someone and or where you now live?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by annefran

Thanks for your kind support but i have tried the dream thing. The problem was it was more like a nightmare.My mother was calling out to me telling me how much she loved me but she was surrounded by these almost reptilian looking creatures.I havent tried it since.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

wow I do suffer from time events .I'ts usually time standing still though as opposed to missing time.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Time standing still seems to be more related to aliens or interdimensionals. I've recalled some of this myself and visistors I've recalled at exactly 1:11 am and the clock would as if stop. The X-men and Matrix also reminds me of it. Maybe your mom was an abductee? than that would suggest you are also. Have fun searching the subject anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Now you are freaking me out because some of my dreams do relate to spacecrafts and I've developed this lump on my head----no idea where it came from!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Im sorry to hear about your mum.

We cant just assume shes in a nice place,espically if she took her own life.My suggestion is to try and get a medium round your house to do a reading for you.Light a few candles at night time and say a Prayer for her and tell her your trying to see if shes alright.Talk to her all the time around the house.She needs to hear your voise as the vibrations in both your minds probably arent strong enough for her to hear you.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If you were having seizures or some type of medical problem, you should know more details such as waking up on the floor etc. You might consider seeing a doctor about your problem.

Even an abductee may have health issues from an abduction implant. Not to say that's what it is though. Bump on the head and blood in the bathtub sounds like something more down to earth also. Two of my kids have seizures and I recall having these when I was a kid as well. idk I wasn't there.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I've never had a seizure and the lump on my head does'nt really bother me===but there's definately something going on in this house.It's always freezing cold as well even with the heating on full blast.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I've never had a seizure and the lump on my head does'nt really bother me===but there's definately something going on in this house.It's always freezing cold as well even with the heating on full blast.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I guess you might try some ghost hunter psychic or similar to check it out. As typically those usually claim something like this, except at different times in certain or small areas. Your mom being around you sucking up your energy doesn't sound like a nice thing to do. Two years should be long enough to get used to being a ghost I would think. Draining batteries in cordless phones etc. The house may likely be poorly heated and insulated.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Try lighting a purple or blue candle in the room that the 11 appeared in...and sit there with it, concentrating on your mum. Purple and blue are healing colors, I use them alot and have good results. Also, have a pad of paper and a pen there with you..and whatever comes to your mind..jot it down..dont try to make sense of it. It will make sense later on.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Every close relative in my life came back to visit me in one way or another after they passed. They do it in ways you will recognize and often in dreams. That type of visitation is "normal" and healthy.

You have to feel compassion for the soul that would take their own life. They probably do not understand the scheme of things and have gone astray. That type of soul may be hanging around your place not wanting to go on with the normal afterlife.

The good news is that spirit can do no physical harm. It may be psycologically difficult to deal with! Why not just move out?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
Can anyone out there help me try to understand the signs being sent to me please because i'm getting a bit freaked out.

I have this dead birds problem too when I'm visiting my mother. It is my mother's cat. The cat goes and kills a bird or a mouse and brings it inside. It is very disgusting. Do you have a cat? It is quite likely your neighbor has a cat...

About the blood... I gotta admit when I was a lot younger I was a bit of a goth rocker and tried to dye my hair red... And then it got stuck on the bathtub and there were red stains impossible to remove. Maybe you have a girlfriend who dyes her hair? But also often a person has a little wound that bleeds a bit, and then when the blood is mixed with water it seems like there is a lot more blood. This happened to me a couple of times too. Was there a LOT of blood? Or just a little bit? And are you sure it was blood and not something else, like hair dye?

Numerologists probably have a lot of explanations for number 11. I am not getting into this as I don't care about numerology. How did the number appear? Was it written with a marker? Do you have any children around there? Cause once these hip hop kids wrote something like "ROAST PARK FAMILIES" on my window when I was living on the first floor... Maybe 11 is some kind of a code for hip hoppers?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

Every close relative in my life came back to visit me in one way or another after they passed. They do it in ways you will recognize and often in dreams. That type of visitation is "normal" and healthy.

Hey! My grandfather does this too! I just wonder why he is there since he is supposed to be dead for years now...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Your mother wouldn't leave dead things or pools of blood.

Birds being found dead in same spot - there could be a birds nest or two in a tree nearby and when the birds die naturally then they would naturally fall to the same place. Also - neighborhood cats tend to bring their kills (mice and birds) to the same place, usually the porch or door of a persons house that they feel attached to.

Pools of blood - was it really blood? Are you sure? Rust and runny MRSA mold can look like blood. That's more logical in a bathrub. MRSA is in the orange/pink colored mold that you find in tubs and showers.

[edit on 1/10/2009 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join