It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence never solves anything?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
the alamo

what about that one in new mexico sorry done forgot
maybe recall later

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
No, I am not saying use violence in all situations. Im saying that in some situations, it IS necessary. Like when someone mentioned that if someone invaded your country in an earlier post.

Some people think, "oh, talking can solve anything". No. Not anything. Some people refuse to believe anything than their own beliefs. Do you think if we tried to talk to the Al Queda they would listen? Do you think, "aaw, we could have a heart to heart, and then we'll all feel warm and fuzzy inside"? Thats stupid. They wont listen. And when people like that are a threat to your country, or your loved ones, what else are you going to do?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i NEVER once not once said that scotland was better ok i thought u said US not us ok i made a mistake
secondly scotland has invented most of ur god dang technology so stf u
thirdly WE ARE NOT THE ENGLISH ARMY U DUMBASS
fourthly this argument is on another forum so kidly leave it there
fifthly bagpipes are phycological weapons also the german troops used to run when they heard bagpipes in ww2
also u try staying in a debate where every 1 is trying to say which country is better
and lastly for no reason what so ever im going to put this dancing banana up
look im sorry if i lost my head a bit been a bit stressed lately so please dont go
on me
lets face it violence solves things but it is not good but we sometimes must do a bad thing to stop a worser thing do u agree?
lets all chill and have a beer ok?

[Edited on 05/03/2004 by devilwasp]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Damn devilwasp did I strike a nerve there?......LOL

Dont get your kilt in a knot I was just kidding

Make my beer a whiskey you scots are able to drink, right?If you ever get tired of that watered down baby booze yall call whiskey come to Arkansas where we MAKE our own.

But I would leave the kilt at home, after a few shots of moonshine anything in a dress looks good........LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join