It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Releases 'Counter-Blog' Marching Orders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

This is an InfoWar.... "

And we are winning it and they know it - that is why we have to keep up the pressure.

I know for a fact that we are making converts of many of the psyops soldiers, they can't avoid the overwhelming dose of truth we have been giving them lately... It is all about breaking their programming and to that end we have had success.

Just look at how the Israeli & American psyops infiltrated the blogs and forums in 2006 during the Lebanon war.

Then compare that with their pitiful efforts this time around.
The propagandists have had their arses handed to them.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

"I dont know what it is with the paranoia in this country but it has gone way up"

-Especially on the internet;

Where one can no longer be sure he is not talking to a Government Agent...

"I dont know who the other poster was but you Sir are paranoid and should seek medical attention..."

-Are you also a Doctor? You're accomplishments are astounding.

"I believe the U.S. has a right to protect its intrests, they arent controlling forums they are adding to them"

-Adding he says. And our tax dollars pay them to tell these lies and spread propaganda - but not use spell-check.

"people still have their civil rights and will remain in touch with them"

- In Touch with their rights he says. You don't get to have them, but you'll stay in touch...

"the INTERNET is the new battleground,"

-And our side is winning. You are on the losing side. Your propaganda and indoctrination may convince you otherwise, but Reality and the Truth have no competition.

*I Recommend You read the Constitution. You are the enemy that document warned us about. (You are an enemy of the Constitution, you have a right to be informed of this fact so that you can base your future decision with that in mind)

Notice your flowchart - Nowhere does it tell you what to say when the Person you are talking to is Right.... You know why that is, even though you aren't allowed to admit it.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Notice your flowchart - Nowhere does it tell you what to say when the Person you are talking to is Right.... You know why that is, even though you aren't allowed to admit it.

Your very correct Exuberant1...

They report their own to their HQ if you make sense. That's right their own.... you are not suppose to police your own people. That is why one of these days you will hear about some old retired military fart or one who is still serving, who has found out that he reported his son or daughter to the HQ and they are being charged with war crimes or terrorism. Just because they don't like the fact that daddy is defending the media's military and destroying any resemblance of free speech.

I hope it happens sooner than later... although it should be slightly amusing, unfortunately not to his loved one, it should help in waking them up... If they have any minds left...

My 2cents

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Captain David Faggard

The bloggers are going to tear this guy apart if he dares show his face on the internet.

Also, doesn't this whole thing stink of how scientology deals with detractors?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Captain David Faggard

The bloggers are going to tear this guy apart if he dares show his face on the internet.

Also, doesn't this whole thing stink of how scientology deals with detractors?

I already said on that other thread that this guy must have had to fight his way thru grade school.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Oh you guys are heros. Paranoid... Delusional... desk jockeys.

I have no mission, I have no orders, I dont use spell check ( you know I keep forgetting that I am supposed to be perfect in everything I do, because im not human or something? A machine perhaps?)

Dont be childish and make accusations that I "get paid" to do anything, because I dont. I am an EX- Airman. I was Discharged 1.5 months after Basic Training because I lost 30 LBs of my muscle mass because of our continous schedule and the lack of protein at meals. You cannot exspect to do that same on your physical fitness tests (Special Operations) after losing 17% of your entire body weight... So anyways to go on, I had a guaranteed (guess thats another spelling error hunh) contract and i chose to leave. That about sums up my Government Service.

The only people who have anything to fear are people who have something to hide. I dont care if there are officials amongst me, because I do not require supervision as Im not doing things wrong. I think the Air Force has the right to correct people from saying derrogatory comments about them in boards and correct people so they can maybe take a chance and experience a great life in Military Service. Because I to this day regret leaving the Air Force.

Ive been indoctrinated? No sir, it is you who have been indoctrinated, you have become a sheep, nothing but cattle to herd and keep out of trouble... Why should the Government work so hard to protect people who are so arrogant and ignorant to the real reason the Government is in place. As society evolves, so must our Government, instead of arguing and accusing someone of being some government indoctrinated spy or what have you... why dont you become active in the community and make a difference, instead of wasting my time and misleading yourself and others.

P.S. No Im not a doctor, but I have my associates in psychology

[edit on 11-1-2009 by rjmelter]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I know for a fact that we are making converts of many of the psyops soldiers, they can't avoid the overwhelming dose of truth we have been giving them lately... It is all about breaking their programming and to that end we have had success.

Oh, really? Had much contact with these so-called "psyops soldiers"? I'm just curious where you're getting your information.

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Just look at how the Israeli & American psyops infiltrated the blogs and forums in 2006 during the Lebanon war.

Then compare that with their pitiful efforts this time around.
The propagandists have had their arses handed to them.

Are you certain about that? How much do you really know about propaganda?

[edit on 11-1-2009 by jerico65]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeraldzeus
It's all part of an Air Force push to "counter the people out there in the blogosphere who have negative opinions about the U.S. government and the Air Force," Captain David Faggard says.

There seem to be several usaf personnel on ATS. And what a surprise they all seem to be spouting the official propaganda.

Don't join the military - free thinkers and government disidents not welcome. Just do what they tell ya and don't ask any questions.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
There seem to be several usaf personnel on ATS. And what a surprise they all seem to be spouting the official propaganda.

Official Propaganda? And just what that might be?

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Don't join the military - free thinkers and government disidents not welcome. Just do what they tell ya and don't ask any questions.

Yeah, why bother? It's easier to just stay out of the military and make up whatever distorted "facts" you like.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I still say the flow chart is fake and so is the article. I would venture the flow chart and article itself are disinfo to get some type of response to identify individuals or start something not sure which yet.

My guts telling me it's all fake and so is my head as contact information (emails and phone numbers) were all incorrect, then mysteriously changed but were still incorrect. When doing this type of stuff you don't put down your own cell phone number and you don't put down your wrong phone number and personal email along with the wrong military email address.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Originally posted by projectvxn
This is just another propaganda campaign by the Pentagon. Period. We know you lie, we know you commit crimes, and we know that you sprinkle your BS with glitter so that it may shine.

When people here do it it's "exposing conspiracies" "denying ignorance" "searching for the truth", etc., etc., etc.

When the USAF defends themselves, it's "lies" "disinfo" and "propaganda".

I see how that works.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join