It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

connection. molech BAD god and freemasons

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

connection. molech BAD god and freemasons

link:tubulcain420.blogspot.com

One of the ancient and now well researched Canaanite deities that was and still is worshipped by the 'Brotherhood' is often symbolised as an owl and is referred to as Molech!!!!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i did not write this it is from a freemason page called 2 bowl cain. im sry but i dont know how to link source. i found the site by googleing molech idols and then clicking google pics. on page 2 off the molech idols pics there is a picture off a gold coin with an owl on it click that and u come to the site.there is also alot off stuff from the bible from what little i know its the story of king solomon meeting the devil in his great temble. as far as i know this is the verysame temble where the knighsttemblar lived at the time off the crusades.the verysame temble where they where said to have found a great relic or tresure. it is not known what it was they found but the it is known that the temblar was very rich after that.almost as if the church was affraid off them and the church did split em up and killed some off them. but alot got away and no1 ever found a tresure. in short they vanish from history or did they become freemasons? why would freemasons have this on there site is it me or is there some connetion there. plz plz go look at the site. kill the nwo. power to the pepole.

link:tubulcain420.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
P.S. it is also very strange to me that for 2,5 week every summer. all the pepole with real power in the world meet 2 do the cremation off care ritual at bohemian grove. again infront of an owl idol = molech. what is going on there really ? if you saw some1 in your town running around in a hodded cloak burning what seems to be a papermashe child infront off a giant owl statue you would call the #ing cops man. and this is the us president and other very powerfull men doing this. what is really going on there.? what are your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi.
I wonder if.
The other night I was reading up on wikipedia demon names, and surfing to further information, as desired, from there.

I followed some information, and read a story article about King Solomon and a box that he put all of the demons in. I really don't remember what I read or where I read it. I was following up on Belial and Iblis, (who as with others is sometimes phrased as 'devil'/satan), and Gabriel and UFOs, who, were somewhat mixed up into my search query. I was following an "Identity theft of the 3rd kind" ponder of fancy.

Belial
Theological Demon Names

I don't recall where I crossed the Solomon story that either had me on this search; or was the topic of interest after this search.

If Solomon met the devil at the temple, or met the Templars at the temple; maybe this is associated to a payout to the work of capturing the demons of this story, I wish I could find it. If he met them both at the same time, maybe, they all helped to capture the demons. Or maybe...a crafty devil infiltrated the organization of Templars to lay the groundwork for their later dispersal.

Imagine: demons are raising havoc, the people are distressed, the king is frustratd; what do you do?

You try to get rid of the demons?
Are you kidding me??
Who do you use?
The god's men.
What a great idea.
How much would it cost?
Alot.
Who's bright idea was this?
The demon who wanted to clear away the competion and take out the Templars, and who couldn't do it without them. (?)
Why hunt the Templars?
1. Because they are the only ones who can take you out (in this theory)
2. To retrieve their cuts of the cash.

I watched a PBS or something about the assassination/hunting of the Templars.
That didn't make any sense to me.

Maybe, through history the survivors entered other secret societies, since it seemed that for some reason there was danger for them to live openly.

Still looking for that story.

You link a source by clicking on the 'globe/earth' box in all those buttons above the posting box.
First you need to have the linking address on hand, either by copying it by hand, or selecting it from the address bar and 'cutting and then copying' (if you know how)
Click on the picture of the globe/Earth, enter a title for the link (make one up or use the articles name), hit enter, a second sentence line will pop up, enter the address of the link.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just a point here:

The god Moloch was always symbolized as a cow, not an owl. The owl was a symbol of the Roman goddess Minerva, who was called Athena by the Greeks.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
one of the ancient and now well researched Canaanite deities that was and still is worshipped by the 'Brotherhood' is often symbolised as an owl and is referred to as Molech. this is from the source page it clearly says that the brotherhood = freemasons has and is worshipping an owl figure they call molech !

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ifitstrue

In other words..you believe whatever you find on google if it sounds cool?

No, there is no "molech" in freemasonry. The whole owl thing refers to the Bohemian Grove, where it is used a symbol of wisdom, and also has no connections to freemaosnry.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Don't Feed the troll....

He's just trolling you, don't worry about it.

One the note of "Molech" and Freemasonry, there has not been any reference to an owl or the name Molech or any symbol, figure or statue or picture of anything that has to deal with Molech at all in any of the degree's i have been through (1-32 + Shrine). The only deity that we talk about is the Supreme Architect of the Universe (which can be your own personal God, Energy, Spirit, etc..). a Rose is a Rose by any other name.

Stop this non-sense about Molech it is irrelevant to freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
IFItsTrue...
I don't know much about 'Masons', or their good or bad-ness.
The owl is a concept of wisdom. Maybe the answer is simple. The owl as a reminder of the 'concept of wisdom'. Not so much an 'idol worshippers' thing.

I am interested in reading about what is found out about your question.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Just a point here:

The god Moloch was always symbolized as a cow, not an owl. The owl was a symbol of the Roman goddess Minerva, who was called Athena by the Greeks.

Yes, and this ties into what the owl has always been symbolic of, which is Wisdom. And in connection with King Solomon, we should not be surprised at all to find him connected with the Book of Wisdom, or Wisdom of Solomon.

Maban recently posted his interpretation of the symbol here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Eh, your link doesn't work for starters, secondly, since when is a blog site proof of more than someone else' opinion?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

And the source would be a 100% wrong.

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
In other words..you believe whatever you find on google if it sounds cool?

I bet he uses Wiki too.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i am sry the link does not work.im a pc newbie. but i have discribed how i found it . and if u would go look at it .it is clearly a freemason blog. and on the very bottom again it clearly says .One of the ancient and now well researched Canaanite deities that was and still is worshipped by the 'Brotherhood' is often symbolised as an owl and is referred to as Molech.thats written by masons on a masonic blog! not by me. and to ALL that have posted replys to this . if your very loginname implies that u are a freemason low or high lvl. your posts are not really off much value to me sry. and when you start attacking me personaly for my lack off pc skills its even more surspiscius to me that masons if they are really good men off god would do that if i hadent hit a nerve here.here is the link again .link:tubulcain420.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
in regard to molech bieng a cow not a owl. i am not saying otherwise i just found a mason blog that says otherwise.but are you saying that a secret society, that can infiltrate goverment. satanic or not . would not be able to change the idol or picture off the god they worship in secret. while the god remains the same?? these are not dumb pepole.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

a rose by any other name...

it is clearly a freemason blog

Unfortunately, the site you linked to isn't "really" a Masonic blog.

The author is a member of Grand Orient USA masonry. Grand Orient is an irregular lodge, which means it isn't recognize by regular masonic Lodges. You can click here to read what regular Freemasons think of the Grand Orient of the US. (I'm surprised LowLevelMason didn't pick up on this, he's usually on the ball for these things
)

It's a bit like me reading a few medical journals one day, and the next day opening a medical practice and calling myself a doctor. (sorry, terrible analogy
)

From their official site, you can see that they accept women and atheists. - A big no-no in regular masonry.

What is today the Grand Orient of the United States of America began on December 27th, 2005.

Grand Orient USA
Not exactly old school, is it? Regular masonry traces their origin back over 300 years.

What made me look into this was the title of the site, "2 Bowl" Cain, a play on tubalcain. Tubalcain is also part of the url, along with 420, a reference to marijuana smoking.

The reason this is strange is that "Tubalcain" is one of the masonic passwords. Masons on this board cannot comment on this, of course, because they have taken an oat not to discuss any of the recognition signals. However, it be strange for a regular mason to use it in a website name. (these words are censored in the public section of some masonic forums)

[edit on 10/1/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Ah, thanks for that info - indeed I didn't catch it was from a irregular group. That would explain it. OP - anyone can create a blog, call themselves masons, and say whatever they want. It doesn't mean its real. And if you are still thinking there is such a thing as "high level" or "low level" masons then you are barking up the wrong tree completely.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

ty for that info. very usefull

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

But there's no proof that this blogger is a Freemason. There are such things a cowen, an imposter. Just because he says that he is a Freemason doesn't mean they are. It could be someone trying to degrade the Fraternity.

Plus, if he is what he claims to be he would be a "clandestine" Mason which is not recognized by regular Masons nor allowed to attend regular Mason meetings.

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
What made me look into this was the title of the site, "2 Bowl" Cain, a play on tubalcain. Tubalcain is also part of the url, along with 420, a reference to marijuana smoking.

I noticed that too.

new topics

top topics

join